MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions about Wa shan Glock 17

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Momocampo
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 389
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Questions about Wa shan Glock 17 Empty
PostSubject: Questions about Wa shan Glock 17   Questions about Wa shan Glock 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:30 am

Hello guys,

I am always looking for my next model gun and because I have already a Marushin M9, I wonder if I can buy the Wa shan glock 17.
So after some research, I can order one but the question is : what about spare cartridges??
I have seen on the modelgun-worldwide website that the spare cartridges are "mulberry field 9mm luger". I have seen too on the Francky's website the mulberry 9mm firing cartridges are availables .

Someone can confirm me this cartridges are good for the glock 17?
Do you think I must continue to think about the wa shan glock 17? Or I would choose a better plastic model gun?

To resume, I need you to decide.

Thanks and see you
Wink
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Wa shan Glock 17   Questions about Wa shan Glock 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Momocampo
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Wa shan Glock 17   Questions about Wa shan Glock 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Hello ,

Thanks Cerwyn, I didn't read all this posts.

So I know if I have a Wa shan G17, I need somme KSC 9mm luger (and prepare me to sand it).

BUT, Cerwyn, I think the most important is your point of view about wa shan g17. Why don't buy it?

For me, I want one because I like Glock models. It is full metal and it's another reason (I must have at last one metal model gun no??Smile ).

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Wa shan Glock 17   Questions about Wa shan Glock 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi Momocampo,

Please note that all the posts I gave links for apart from one regarding Mulberry Field cartridges were started by other members, not myself
(The original forum site was plagued by technical problems some time ago so I transferred everything to this new site. My name appears against several thousands of posts written by others. The majority are credited to the original authors)

I have no experience of WaShan's Glock 17 myself so cannot help you with an opinion. I do have a WaShan Beretta M9 Dolphin which is a superb model however. If the Glock fires as well and reliably as the M9 I'd certainly consider buying one.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Momocampo
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Wa shan Glock 17   Questions about Wa shan Glock 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Cerwyn wrote:

I have no experience of WaShan's Glock 17 myself so cannot help you with an opinion. I do have a WaShan Beretta M9 Dolphin which is a superb model however. If the Glock fires as well and reliably as the M9 I'd certainly consider buying one.

Thank Cerwyn, it's all that I'll want to ear, your point of view about Wa shan (even it's the M9).

I'll wait for others advices.

Wink
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Wa shan Glock 17   Questions about Wa shan Glock 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:41 pm

The Wa shan Glock is a good replica but as for firing its not good, well at least mine is not for some reason after firing a round the slide will not go full home so i have never got 2 rounds off together its been looked at by a couple of very capable modelgunners and still no success. The ksc 9mm would need some length taking off the nose of the round i think to work but never tried them so not sure. if you can get one then its probable worth picking up as they are hard to come by these days and maybe the one you get will work fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Wa shan Glock 17   Questions about Wa shan Glock 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about Wa shan Glock 17
Page 1 of 1