MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guns 'n Guys still active?

Go down 
+2
jim
Pydracor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 170
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Guns 'n Guys still active? Empty
PostSubject: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Not sure if this is the right section, if not, please move to somewhere else Smile

Does anyone here know, if Guns 'n Guys is still active? I've heard a lot of positive reviews regarding this shop and they always had a pretty nice range of modelguns, but they don't answer at all since quite a while...

Last edited by Pydracor on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:05 am

The shop's still running - but the numbers of modelguns they stock have dropped significantly...

Not surprising to see you guys wondering about their status as their website have been "dead" for a while like Modelgun Worldwide Wink ...
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:34 am

Ah, ok, thanks for the info!
So does that mean, they don't take orders over their webshop anymore?
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 am

I can ask for you if you like Very Happy ...mind you they focus more on airsoft nowadays (that leaves us with Den & Tokyo here in HK)...
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 am

If you pass by anyway, you could ask, but please, no need to put too much effort into this Smile

I collect both modelguns and airsoft, so it's still of interest, even if they hardly sell any more modelguns nowadays.
Might also be interesting for airsofters here in Germany, if they still take orders or not Smile
Back to top Go down
Momocampo
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 389
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:08 am

Pydracor,

You have a colt to sand, don't waste time for airsoft gun !!! Smile Smile

Wink
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:12 am

Hehe, good one Momocampo! Very Happy Just a little more patience Wink
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 am

It would be good to know if Guns'n'Guys are still active. I have dealt with them in past and received really god service from them

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
cocomonk22

Number of posts : 9
Location / Country : US
Registration date : 2011-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:04 am

I also tried to contact them in December by email about an order, but I didn't receive any response.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 am

Alright Guys - once my time permits I'll interrogate them to see if they still want to trade with the rest of the world Guns 'n Guys still active? 1498934320 ...

One thing's for sure - their business isn't as "vigorous" as before (i.e. still selling some new stuff but once the first batch's gone they don't plan to restock) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Finally got the chance to get into GNG today as the more preferred Tokyo Model's under stocktake for several days Mad ...asked that usual friendly and helpful guy (true - nothing sarcastic) whether they still take online orders and I got a very practical answer: "Keep Tryin'..." and then he smiles embarassedly when I pointed out that their website have already been dead for some years...not really his fault as he only looks after the shopfront Rolling Eyes ...
Back to top Go down
Momocampo
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Do you want to say there is a hope to believe the website will be available again in the future?? Or not...
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:17 am

I reckon it'll be better for you Guys to forget about this shop (until further notice)...actually I was buying that new Marui .45 Series 70 (Gun Blued version) gas pistol from them yesterday and it seems I'm buying the last brand new one (i.e. only the one on display remains after my purchase) and I think once it's gone they don't plan to restock (their cabinets start looking empty - I won't say they'll close their door anytime soon but it's really not nice to see such a good shop turns out this way Crying or Very sad )

The only possible explanation: the big boss gives up this shop and his staff somehow bought the shopfront to keep it going (with limited service like what we have today)...it happens Crying or Very sad ...
Back to top Go down
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 180
Location / Country : Australia
Registration date : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 am

Well the website appears to be active again, but whether they are taking orders I do not know.

http://www.gunsnguys.com/home_ns.htm
Back to top Go down
Momocampo
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:11 am

I try to put an order, we will see if someone answer me...
I am not sure about the website because the model guns that we see are the same than before....

Wait and see.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:21 am

(The website / online sales) still abandoned by the owner...can't see they'll resurrect in the near future...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns 'n Guys still active?   Guns 'n Guys still active? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guns 'n Guys still active?
Page 1 of 1