MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 pm

MGC INGRAM MAC 11 SECOND ARTICLE

MGC製・イングラムM11
【マルベリーフィールド製380カート使用編】

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m2Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m1

【はじめに】
 以前、いつもお邪魔する「プローブLX」さんの掲示板で、イングラムにマルシンのM84(CZ75と共用)用センターファイアカートを使用することが話題になっておりました。
 実は私も過去にM84用のサイドファイアカートを使用したことがあったのですが、そのときはエジェクターロッドが衝撃で曲がってしまい、「えらいこっちゃ、えらいこっちゃ」と大騒ぎして、慌てて、ロッドを叩き伸ばしたことがあります。カート自身の重量も違いますが、何より開放式カートと閉鎖式カートの威力の違いに驚き、「もう2度としません!」と誓ったものです。
 しかし、その後マルベリの380カートを手に入れ、また、補修用パーツの入手も出来たことから、「ちょっとだけなら・・・」と浮気心を出し、固い誓いにもかかわらずマルベリ380カートを使用してしまいました。 結果は見事、「あ~ん。また曲がっちゃった!」。
 ところがネットで知己を得ました「修太さん」が、タングステンでロッドを作成されたとおっしゃっておられたことから、どこで素材を手に入れ、どうやって加工されたのかご本人にお聞きしましたところ、なんと「1本なら何とかするよ。待っててね」との温かいお言葉!
 望外なお申出に恐縮しながらも「お願いします!」とすかさず返答。
 その2週間後、めでたく、「踏んでも、叩いても、おだてても」絶対曲がらない、とっても良い子のタングステン製エジェクターロッドを手に入れることができました。
 我ながら「厚かましいなあ」と反省しつつも、心の中では「ラッキー!」を連発しております。

以下は、この「修太さん」お手製のタングステン製エジェクターロッドをセットしたイングラムM11による、マルベリ380カートを使用しての調整発火報告です。

1 ディトネーターの加工

今回調整の土台といたしますのは初期のABSモデル。ボルトもABS製(極初期のものはHW製だったそうですね)、オープンディトネータータイプ。
 CP用ディトのことは知りませんが、オープンタイプのディトは、そのままではディトのサイズが異なりマルベリのカートは使用できませんので、ディトを加工する必要があります。
 しかし、MGCのディトはえらく固そうで加工が面倒だし、何よりオープンカートもたくさん所有しているので、オリジナルのディトは加工せずそのまま残しておきます。
 そうすると、何かから流用しなければなりません。
 そこで眼をつけたのがマルシンのMP40用ディト。
 このディト、たまたまM15(CAR15)コマンドの改良用に予備を入手してあったのが不要になり、浮いていた状態でした。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m4 オリジナルのM11用ディトは全体にマルシンのものに比べ直径が太いので、通常のハンドガン用のディトだと全く直径が合わず、そのままでは本体へのセットは無理なのですが、何故かMP40ディトだけは太いのです。
 それでも、比べてみますとM11ディトの方が僅かに太く、MP40ディトを本体にセットすると簡単に落ちてくるのですが、固定用のイモネジで固定すればぐらつきもなく固定できる範囲。
 もちろんそのままでは長さが違いますのでカットする必要がありますし、固定用のイモネジが入り込むための切り欠きを設ける必要があります。
 そこで早速調整開始。
 どうせオープンボルトファイアリングですから厳密な長さの調整は必要ないので適当に金のこでカット。
 ところがちょっと短すぎ、慌てて小さめのナットを下駄にする羽目に。どうも暑さで散漫になっていたようで反省。
 後は、固定用のイモネジの当たる所をやすりで平面に削り、ディトの先端をマルベリのインナーの先端に合うようになだらかに加工すればOKです。

CPモデルのバレルも同サイズですから、私がやったようにMP40のディトを加工すれば問題なくマルベリカートモデルに変更できるはずです。
 ほかにも、もしかしたら代用が出来るものがあるかもしれません。
 MGCのほかのモデルのディトであれば太さが同じかもしれませんので、簡単に流用できるかもしれませんし、マルシンのハンドガン用ディトでも都合の良い金属製のパイプをかぶせるなどして、太さの調整がうまくいけば流用可能です。案外CP用ディトであれば無加工でOKだったりして・・・。
 どちらにいたしましても、インナーの凹面に合うようにディトの先端部を加工するのがポイントです。
 あっ、それと長さ(汗)。

2 エジェクターロッドとボルトの違い

先ほども申しましたとおり、今回土台といたしましたのは初期のオープンカートABSモデル。ボルトもABS製です。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m5
 これが手間の原因となりました。
 「修太さん」からいただいたロッドをABSモデルのボルトにセットいたしましたところ、本来であればロッドの先端がボルトの所定の穴に届くはずなのに届きません!
 ありゃ、と思い、取り外した古いロッドと比べますと5ミリほど短いではありませんか。
 そこで、もう1丁のHW製(本来はCPタイプ)モデルのロッドと比べると、今回いただいたロッドとHW(CP)ボルト用のロッドは同じ長さで、ABSボルト用に比べ短いことが判明。
 正確な理由は分かりませんが、オープンとCPカート、ABSボルトとHWボルトでは、最適なエジェクトタイミングを得るためのロッドの長さが異なるのでしょう。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m7 HWボルトにはロッドの通る穴の周囲に5ミリほどのガイドが盛り上がっていますので問題なく作動します。
 とにかく、ボルトが後退したときロッドがボルト内部を通る必要があるのに、ABSボルトにはガイドがない状態なのでうまくロッドがボルトの所定の穴に入らず、結果ロッドが障害となりボルトが後退できないことになります。
 どうしようか悩んだのですが、1ミリ厚のゴムシートを3枚(2枚でも何とか可)重ね、バッファーの後ろにセットすることで難を逃れました。
 その分、ボルトストロークが短くなりましたけど、発火の際には障害にはならなかったようです。
 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m6なお、これに先立ち、純正のロッドを入手したのですが、その長さもHW(CP)ボルト用の長さ、つまりABSボルトには短いものでした。おそらく、現在入手可能な新品のものは全部同じ(短いCP用)でしょう。
 もうしばらくしましたら、このモデルは再販されるようですが、初期のABSボルトモデルを所有されている方でこれを機会にロッドを発注される方、ご注意願います。
 今回はうまくいきましたが応急処置の範囲を超えていません。やはり、思い切って、ボルトごと新品に替えたほうが利口と思います。

3 発火

マルベリ380カートに銀キャップをセットしての発火です。派手なフラッシュが飛び散るシーンを目指しました。
 使用マガジンは前回同様スプリングをカットした16連マガジン。
 実は32連マガジンを使用しようといたしましたが、リップの微妙な角度の違いでうまくフィーディングされないものですから、16連にいたしました。
 また、もっと装填数を増やすつもりだったのですが、10発以上つめると調子が悪いので残念ながら10発の連射です。それから、最終弾がマガジンフロアーに引っかかってエジェクトされにくかったので、まず最初にPPK用カートを入れてあります。これなら最終弾も引っかかることはありません。
 それこそ10発は、あっ、という間。特にボルトが軽いABSのためか一層回転が早くなったような気がします。
 10発では申し訳ないので、10発×5画面、計50連射です。
 もちろん編集しました。それでも全体で5秒。実際の作業は4時間!それも猛暑の中で(暑かった~)。一体あの4時間は何?

</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=Section1> 結果はご覧になっていただければ分かりますが、えらく派手になりました。
 マズルとエジェクションポートからは火花が飛び、カートはぶちまけたように飛び散っています。
 発火音も音が良く響く廊下で撮影したためか、いい感じで入っています。

当初の「ど派手な発火シーン」を実現するという目的の8割は達成できたかも。夜のシーンであればこのままステージガンに使えそうです(ちょっとオーバー)。

良い子のタングステン製エジェクターロッドはびくともしません。
 「修太」さん、ありがとうございました!

Last edited by Cerwyn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 pm

MGC INGRAM MAC11 SECOND ARTICLE

MGC M11 Ingram Chapter 380 - using MULBERRYFIELD cart;

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m2Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m1

[Introduction]

Previously, the way you always "probe LX"'s bulletin board, and the Ingram Marushin M84 (CZ75 share) and supposed to show the subject cart can be used for the center fire. M84 is actually the past I had used that for Saidofaiakato when it bent in the impact Ejekutaroddo away, "tea is great stiff, stiff tea is great" to fuss and panic may be extended rod knock. But not to the weight of his cart, cart amazing the difference in the power of an open cart and closing ceremony than anything else, "twice does not it!", Which is pledged. However, 380 of mulberry get a cart and then, and that could be obtained for repair parts, "If・・・little" cheated out of your mind and use the cart despite solemn oath mulberry 380 I have. The result is impressive, "Oh do. Got bent again!". Gained the acquaintance on the Internet, however, "says Osamu Hutoshi" but that he was telling me that was created a rod of tungsten, get the material where I've heard to the applicants or the process how , how "one if you do something. just you wait" and the kind words! While it offers an excuse to"thank you!" And answer it immediately. Two weeks after that, happily, "I stepped on, hit it, even flatter" absolutely not bend, could get a very good child Ejekutaroddo tungsten. While we "Hey brazen" while reflecting on, and in my mind is "lucky" we have in rapid succession. Following this, "says Osamu Hutoshi" Ingram was set for tungsten Ejekutaroddo handmade by M11, is used to adjust the reported firing 380 mulberry cart.

1 Ditoneta processing
This adjustment will be the cornerstone of early ABS models. Bolt is also made of ABS (the very early ones were made by HW yes), Opunditonetataipu. CP does not know that for Dito, Dito open type, as is the size of different mulberry cart can not be used Dito, Dito must be processed. However, MGC Dito is tedious to be machined in a solid so mighty, it owns a lot of open cart all, Dito original is left without being processed. Then something must be diverted from. The eye spots, but there Marushin MP40 for Dito. Dito, the chance M15 (CAR15) had to eliminate the need for improvements to obtain preliminary command did was floating state.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m4
The original M11 Dito for so thick in diameter than those of the Marushin whole, not meeting the diameter of all that Dito for Handgun In general, as it is set to itself is a force, why MP40 only Dito is thick it. Still, try to slightly more than Kuni Hutoshi Dito M11, MP40 I easily fall into the body Dito set range if the wobble can be fixed without fixing screws potatoes. Of course, as is the need to cut to length so they must be provided for entering into the notches for fixing screws potatoes. Hazime Hiraku we adjusted immediately. The exact length adjustment from Kon Kono Opunborutofaiaringu cut anyway I do not need appropriately. But a little too short, you end up clogs the small nuts in a hurry. As reflected in the heat had become distracted by a lot. After the plane cut by Tokoro Yao hit a sand screw for fixing the potatoes, you can gently processed to fit the tip of the inner end of the mulberry Dito OK.

CP barrels from the model are the same size, so I did Maruberikatomoderu MP40 problem should be able to change if the process of Dito. In addition, there may be something that could possibly substitute. MGC may be the same because if the thickness of Dito's other models, and could easily be diverted, for example, overlaying the metal pipe is also convenient for a handgun in the Marushin Dito, weight hopefully can be adjusted appropriation. Surprisingly Dito for the CP if no processing or even OK to. Purposes, and we either point is to process the tip of the inner concave surface to fit Dito. Oh, it and the length (sweat).

Two different bolt Ejekutaroddo

As I mentioned earlier, the basis of this we open early Cart ABS model. Bolts also are made of ABS. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m5
This is a cause of trouble. "Mr Osamu Hutoshi" When we set the rod bolts received from the ABS model, should reach a predetermined holes to reach the tip of the rod bolts would otherwise! Oops, I thought, in so short compare to 5 mm rod and removed the old is not it? There, another pair of steel HW (originally CP type) compared with the model rod, the rod and this time you HW (CP) for the rod bolts are the same length, ABS found to be less than the bolts. Know exactly why, and CP open cart, ABS and bolts bolt HW Maybe it is a different length of the rod to get the best Ejekutotaimingu.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M11m7
HW works fine, so the bolt guide mumbling about 5 mm around the hole through the rod. Anyway, I need to go through the interior of the rod bolts when the bolt is retracted, ABS does not enter the bolt hole of the bolt given the absence of rod guides, so good, can not be retracted rod bolt failure and results be. I wondered what to do, 3 1 mm thick rubber sheet (but I somehow got 2) repeatedly escaped the difficulty by setting the buffer behind. The minutes, but shortened bolt stroke, when the ignition is a failure as had.
However, prior to this, I obtained a genuine rod, its length is also HW (CP) length of the bolt, the bolt that the ABS was short. Perhaps the new ones available today are all the same (CP for short) would. Shimashitara a while, this model is to be resold, those who ordered early ABS rod in this opportunity to own a model that is more bolts careful. This is not beyond the scope of first aid is fine. Still dare to think more clever each bolt a new one sorted.

3 fire
ap is set to fire the 380 mulberry silver cart. Aimed at the flying scenes are flashy flash. Using the series of 16 magazine magazine cut the same as last spring. We are actually trying to use the 32 stations magazine, the differences are not feeding well in the delicate lip angle, and will the series of 16. Also, I was planning to increase the number of loading more barrage of 10 rounds are in bad shape and I regret more than 10 rounds Tsumeru. And it is hard to eject the magazine floor caught the last bullet, you first have to put PPK cart. It also caught the last bullet if it is not. 10 from what it is there between that. Bolt the ABS light is particularly feel like you even more for faster rotation. In 10 rounds, so sorry, from 10 × 5 window, is blazing a total of 50. Edited of course. Yet five-second overall. The real work four hours! It is also in the heat (hot ~). What the hell is that 4 hours?
Results will take a look you'll know now mighty loud. Ejekushonpoto sparks flew from the muzzle and the cart is scattered as Buchimaketa. What sounds better for music corridor taken by the sound of ignition, contain a good feeling.
The original "gay scene firing etc." 80 percent of the goal may be achieved to realize. I could use the gun if you like this stage of the night scene (a little over). Good child Ejekutaroddo tungsten Tomoshimasen move. "Weight to modify" Friends, thank you!

***VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE***[/img]

Last edited by Cerwyn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:35 pm

MGC INGRAM MAC 11 THIRD ARTICLE
M11オリジナルカート
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Mgc-m11-2004-1211-1

手元にある3挺のM11。
 ABSはオープンディト5ミリキャップ仕様。
 2挺のHWのうち、1挺は現行のM11用5ミリキャップCPカート仕様で、残りの1挺を7ミリキャップのM76用又はマルベリ380・7ミリキャップ用にしてあった。
 しかし、5ミリCPと7ミリCPと比べると7ミリの調子が今ひとつ安定しない。カートの大きさの関係かもしれない。
 その点5ミリCPはオリジナルだけあって調子自体は非常に良い。
 マルシンの銀キャップを使用すると、派手なマズルフラッシュが期待できることから
HWの1挺は7ミリにしていたが、先日、P210で、5ミリとフラシュパウダーが相性がいいことに気づいた。
 それならば、あえて調子が今ひとつの7ミリに固執する理由もないので、結局HWは2挺とも5ミリにし、その上で、フラッシュパウダー発火を試してみた。
 用意したM11カートリッジは20発。内10発にパウダーを仕込み、交互に装填。こうするとフラシュが断続的になり見栄えがいいらしい。
 なお、インナーは
MGCオリジナルではなくタナカパラカート用。こちらの方が絶対に調子がよい(カート内で傾かない)。
 ただし、Oリングの寿命が短いのが難点。

で、発火。
 途中7、8発目くらいで一度不発が発生したが、残りは問題なく発火成功。
 いや凄い。マズルからはめちゃくちゃフラッシュが出るし、発火音も大きい。
 紹介しているムービーはそのときのもの。ハンディタイプの火炎放射器みたいには見えないだろうか(笑)

今は手元にM11カートが20発しかないが、いつかもっとカートが手に入ったら30連射に挑戦してみよう。

【余談】
 なお、同好の皆さんの意見だとエジェクターロッドが曲がりやすいという。
 そういえばわたしも何度か曲げちゃったっけ
^^;
 その際、「修太」さんからタングステン製のエジェクターロッドをいただいことは以前レポートしたとおり。
 確かにこのタングステン製ロッドは曲がらなかったが・・・・、ある日、突然、折れた
(T_T)
 う~む、恐るべしCPパワー。

16年12月追加
 「2004全日本BLK大会」で小林太三さんにお会いした際、「イングラムはボルトを重くすれば発火サイクルが遅くなるよ」と教えていただいた。
 ABSボルトでは、重りが入れられていたが、HW製になってからは重りは入れられていない。しかし、それようのスペースは設けられているので、そこに適当な重りを入れれば少しサイクルが遅くなるということ。
 で、早速試してみた。
 つり用の鉛を適当につめ、落ちないように瞬着で固定。ただそれだけ。

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Mgc-m11-2004-2Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Mgc-m11-2004-3
 カートは5ミリCPを20発準備。何度もいってきたことだが、インナーはタナカのパラカート用を使用。
 32発フル装填で試したかったが、手持ちのCPカートは20発しかないので・・・。
 調整発火も入れ100発近く発火したが、一切トラブルはなかった。もともと好調なモデルだが、こんなに調子がよかったのは初めて。この重り、結構利いたかも(^^♪。
 サイクルの違いはよく分からないが、わずか遅くなったかもしれない。
 とにかく楽しいひと時であった。
 ムービーは3マガジン60発分。スローもつけてあるので面白いかも。

どなたか、不要なCPカートを10発ほどいただけないだろうか。そうしたら、フルマガジンに挑戦するのだが・・・。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:47 pm

MGC INGRAM MAC 11 THIRD ARTICLE

M11 original cart
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Mgc-m11-2004-1211-1

Three naval vessels in the hand of M11.ABS specifications Opundito 5 mm cap. 2 HW out of the Ting, Ting is the current one for a 5 mm CP cap M11 cart specifications, an extrusion of the cap to 7 mm, or mulberry for the rest of the M76 had to 380.7 mm for the cap.But mm and 7 mm CP 5 CP is much interest condition is not stable compared to 7 millimeters.May be of the size of the cart.Point 5 mm There is only the original condition CP itself is very good.Use the silver caps Marushin, can be expected from the muzzle flash of a fancy Ting HW was 7 mm to recently, P210, and noticed that the Furashupauda nicely and 5 mm.If so, since there is no reason to stick with much interest the tone 7 mm dare, after all HW is at least 5 mm in two elongated, on it, I tried firing the flash powder.M11 cartridges were prepared from 20.Powder were charged in 10 rounds, alternately loading.Iirashii flash intermittently and they look to this.The inner for Tanakaparakato not the original MGC.Definitely a good tune this better (in the cart tipping.)However, O-ring yarns were short lived.In the ignition.7-8 during the first occurred about once misfire from the rest successful ignition problems.Well great.Muzzle flash from the mess to get large fire sound.The movie is intended to introduce at that time.Like a flame thrower or handheld will see (laughs)Now they'll have on hand from 20 M11 Curt, let me try to get the blaze 30 enters the cart one day more.[Aside]However, it is easy to bend your opinion and like-minded Ejekutaroddo.Did I got bent a few times that you mention it ^ ^.At that time, "weight to modify" the Ejekutaroddo Itadai that's made of tungsten as the previous report.Tungsten rod曲Garanakatta This is certainly one day, suddenly broke (T_T).Well mu CP dreadful power.

16 December, adding, "All-Japan Tournament 2004 BLK" When you meet Mr Kobayashi Tazou in, "Ingram I do slow down a heavy bolt firing cycle," you teach. ABS volts, but the weight had been placed, HW has made since becoming a weight is not placed. However, space is provided, so it seems, that cycle is a little slower if you include the appropriate weight to it. In my tests. Suitable for hanging nails lead, fall to secure instant wearing. Just like that.

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Mgc-m11-2004-2Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Mgc-m11-2004-3
Cart is prepared from 20 mm to 5 CP. I have been saying it many times, used for the inner Tanaka, Parakato.
Try out at full load from the 32, only because of the hand cart from CP 20. The fire ignited nearby include any adjustments from 100, there was no trouble at all. Original model, but strong, and this is the first condition was good. This weight, may be quite nice Know the difference between the cycle may be slowed slightly. Moment was so much fun. 60-minute movie from three magazines. Slow might be interesting because it put too. Someone, probably you do about unwanted or CP from the cart 10. Then, I would・・・full magazine to challenge.

***VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

Last edited by Cerwyn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:20 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M92F
マルシン製ベレッタM92Fスタビライザーカスタム

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus191Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus071

マルシンベレッタM92ベース:スタビ+コンペカスタム

10挺以上所有するベレッタM92系モデルの中に、1挺の未発火ABSマルシンベレッタがある。
 かなり以前から所有しているが、その間3度にわたり塗装を試み、いずれも失敗
(*_*)。その結果、あまりに外観がしょぼくなったので発火させる気も起こらず、かといって、オークションに出せるような状態でもないことからずっと押入れの中で眠らせていた。
 ところが、先日MGCGM5をベースに自作スタビライザーモデルをでっち上げた際、案外簡単にスタビ部分が作れたことから妙な自信(過信。思い上がり。大きな勘違い)を持ってしまった。そしてその勢いまま、「よし。今度はベレッタじゃ!」と、件のベレッタに手を出したのが今回の顛末。

出来上がりの具体的なイメージやデザイン上指標とするモデルなどなく、とにかくスタビライザーとコンペセーターをでっち上げ「ごつく、でかい」モデルを作ろうという漠然とした目的しか持たずに作業を開始。

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus101
 スタビは2ミリ厚のABS板を組み合わせて作成。
 ただし、ガバとは違いサイドの部分はABS板を2枚重ねて4ミリにする。これでちょうどスライド側面と面一。底は2ミリのまま。
 長さは、あとからセットするコンペ部分も考え長めにしておき、最終的にはコンペが出来上がった段階でカットする。
 縦横のABS板同士の接着にはアクリサンデーを使用。

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus111Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus121Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus131

コンペは最初、何か他のモデルのジャンクから利用できないかと考えたが、適当なものが見つからなかったのでこれもABS板から自作した。

コンペの下半身はスタビの内部に合わせて、ABS板を組み合わせていくだけなので楽であったが、問題は上半身。できればスライド上部のアールに合わせた形でコンペ部分にもアールを持たせたかったが、なかなかいい方法が思いつかなかった。そこで、多少サイズは違うが市販のアクリルパイプを利用することで妥協。

ついでに、ガス抜き用のスリットを3本入れたが、案の定いびつになってしまった(>_<)
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus141Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus151
 コンペの下半身と上半身(アクリルパイプ)を接着し、継ぎ目にパテを盛る。
 コンペの幅をスライドとスタビの幅に合わせたので、スライド先端の絞られている箇所を埋めてフラットにしてしまう。プラリペアで大まかに埋め、あとは瞬間接着剤で細かなところを手直ししながら形状を修正。
 併せて、スライド先端とコンペ後端部分がきれいに合うように研磨したが、これがどうやってもうまく行かない
(T_T)。きれいな平面が出ないため、横から見るとどうしても隙間が空いて見える。ここら辺は完全に技術レベルの未熟さの表れ。早々にあきらめた(+_+)

コンペは取り外せる形でバレルに固定したかったが、いい方法が思いつかず安易に流れ、スタビに六角ボルトで固定する方法を採る。この方が作動(ショートリコイル)にも有利だろうと勝手に納得
(^^ゞ。

これで概ね形が出来上がり。
 後は、本体側も含め、表面をペーパーでならし塗装して完了・・・、と思ったら、出来がヒドイ
(T_T)。塗装すると不具合箇所がはっきりと分かる。パテとの段差、隙間、うねっているライン等々。
 一旦はあきらめたが、あまりの出来の悪さに「アカン」と思い、少し修正を試みたが、これが案の定ドつぼ。無間地獄にはまった
((+_+))
 やっぱ、触らなきゃ良かったと反省しきり。

いいかげんあきらめ、各パーツを取り付け完成させて作動させると最初は動きが渋かったが、内部の塗装を落としたところ、どうにか満足できる程度の動きになった。

その時点で
1発だけ試射。
 カートはオリジナルのPFCではなく、CP。見事ホールドオープンも決まりホッと一息。

日を改めて、本格的に発火してみる。
 カートは全てCP。オリジナルのハンマーSPだとCPの場合不発が発生しやすくなるように思うので、念のため、ハンマーSPをM712のものと交換し強化した。
 その上で連射に挑戦。結果はムービーのとおり。
 最初は
14連射成功。最終弾1発手前でスライドストップが作動してしまったので14連射となってしまった。
 ついで、アングルを変えながら
15連射。これはまったく問題なし。
 最後は正面から移動しながら
15連射。これもいい。
 なお、久しぶりに「謎の中国マフィア」を気取ってみた
()
 今回は忘れずスローもつけてある。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus161Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus171
 もともと定評あるマルシンベレッタなので、調子は非常にいい。
 発火音がもう少し大きければいいのであるが、そこは我慢しよう。
 また、せっかく設けたコンペのガススリットからのアクションがないのがさびしい。
 一度フラッシュパウダーを入れて挑戦したが、今ひとつ効果がわからなかった(もちろん発火音は多少大きくなり、フラッシュは前方へきれいに抜ける)。
 コンペ内部に段差を設ければスリットからガスが抜けやすくなるのだろうけれど、手ごろなものが見当たらないので断念。

なお、ハンマーSPを強化したため、ハンマーに叩かれる箇所の樹脂製Fピンの変形が激しい。
50発程度発火したところで、セイフティ軸の中に押し込まれたまま動かなくなってしまったのには少し焦った。何とか外し、修正して使用したがそのうち駄目になるのは確実(オリジナルの状態でも消耗品だが・・・)。100発ももてばいいところであろう。
 そこで、この部分をネジで代用している。
 たまたま、手元にちょうどの長さのものがあったので、セイフティ軸に真ちゅうパイプを押し込んだあとそのネジを差し込んでいる。
 それと、CPカートのリムの厚みがPFCに比べて薄いためだろうか、エジェクトの方向が一定しない。エキストによるリムのくわえこみが少し弱いのだろう。ムービーでも左へ飛んでいくカートが何発か確認できる。まあ、いいか
(^^)

ガバに比べコンペが増えた分手間だったし、スライド先端のフラット化も結構面倒。
 仕上げの塗装にも失敗し、お世辞にもきれいなモデルとはいえないが、それでも、当初の「ごつく、でかい」モデルという目的は達成。
 な~に、動けば勝ちよ(笑)。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:23 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M92F

Marushin Beretta M92F Stabiliser Custom

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Th_m92stabilizercus1

M92 Marushin Beretta Base: stabilizer + Custom Competition
Beretta owns more than 10 M92 in the model-based extrusion, non-firing of naval vessels have Marushinberetta 1 ABS. That owns a long time, trying to paint three times the meantime, any failure As a result, became so happens I feel ignite Shoboku look too, just because I had to sleep in the closet ever since such a state can not even put out for auction. But recently when MGCGM5 Stabiliser model own made-up based on the confidence that strange part of the fabric stabilizer surprisingly easy (IBO. Hubris. Misunderstand big) I have. And keep that momentum, "Okay.'ll Beretta now!" And the particulars of this time he got his hands on reviews of the Beretta. Had an uneventful images and design model as an indication of the finished concrete, fabrication and stabilizer sweater competition anyway, "Gotsuku, big" has only started to make a model of vague purpose.
2 ABS-mm stabilizer is a combination plate. However, governance is part of the ABS-side difference in the two-ply sheet to 4 mm. Just slide one side and this side. 2 millimeters in the bottom left. Length, long thought to be part of every competition set later, and eventually finished the stage to cut the competition. ABS adhesion between the vertical and horizontal plate Akurisande use.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus111 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus121Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus131
The first competition, I thought that the model is not available from some other junk, which is also what I found from my own plate of a suitable ABS.

Lower body to fit inside the stabilizer competition, ABS was easy because only together we board, the problem is the waist up. I wanted to have a portion of the competitions as well ares ares in the form at the top of the slide needs, if possible, think of how nice. So size is a compromise by using some acrylic pipe of a different commercial.

Incidentally, the three put a slit for venting, as expected has become distorted.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus141Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus151
Upper and lower body of the competition (acrylic pipe) is bonded to serve the putty the seams. Since the width of the stabilizer according to the width of the slide competition, turning them into flat areas has been narrowed down to fill the tip of the slide. Purarapararipea buried in the rough, then modify the shape of the fine while I rework the instant adhesive. In addition, the beautifully polished to fit the rear portion of the tip and slide competition, this is how it goes wrong. Clean the plane since there appear to be absolutely empty when viewed from the side gap. Around here is an indication of the immaturity of the technology level entirely. Gave up early. Competition is fixed to the barrel in the form I wanted removed, but a good way思Itsukazu flow easily, how to take the hex bolts on stabilizer. This one is working (Shotorikoiru) would agree to hand advantage over the Isuzu. This shape is almost finished. After that, including the body paint finish with leveling the surface of paper, I thought, made the terrible. Clearly understood and paint defects. Pate and the step, gap, etc. wavy lines. Once you have resigned, and made a very bad, "Akan" I thought, tried a few modifications, this is as expected Dotsu com. Fell into hell. I thought, was good触Ranakya endless regret. Uncritical resignation, and the first is operated to complete each part is attached渋Katta movement, dropped just inside the paint, moving around was somehow acceptable. Test-fired only one shot at that time. PFC is not the original cart, CP. Breath-hold open and also decided wonderful relief. Another day, try to fire in earnest. All Curt CP. SP original hammer it because I think that CP is likely to occur if the misfire, just in case, the SP hammer and replace the M712 enhanced. Challenged on the blaze.As a result the movie. The first 14 rapid-fire success. 14 blaze, so I ended up working with the bullets stop a slide in from the front end. Then, while changing the angle of fire 15. This is no problem at all. The last 15 while moving in front of fire. Idea. However, after a long time, "Chinese mafia mystery," I smugly (laughs). Do not forget we have put too slow.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus161Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus171
Originally Marushinberetta proven so, very nice condition. The sound is a little greater good fire, put it You Hashi. Also, sad that there is no action from the slit of the competition provided the gas pains. But once tried putting the flash powder, I did not know much interest effects (of course, firing sound somewhat larger, clean out the flash forward.) But more likely will be provided through the slit of gas from a step inside the competition, giving up what I can not find affordable. In addition, the SP enhanced hammer, hammer and punched plastic part F of intense deformation of the pin. In about 50 shots were fired, had to remain stuck in the shaft safety is pushed a little worried. Something off of them go up in smoke was used to fix the certainty (but also supplies・・・original state.) I would also hope from the face 100. Therefore, we substitute in this part of the screw. It happened, that there was something on hand just in length, and then insert the screw shaft pushed safety brass pipe. Also, CP PFC thickness of the rim of the cart so thin compared to what would not eject a certain direction. Probably a bit weak due to crowded Ekisuto mouth rim. What you can see from the cart in the movie fly to left. Well, I do It was time for new growth than the competition governance, the flattening of the tip can slide quite cumbersome. Also failed to finish painting the model and very clean although not flattering, but still the original "Gotsuku, big" goal model is achieved. And through, you win if you move (laughs).

Video:

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 pm

MARUSHIN COLT GOVERNMENT CUSTOM "S5"

マルシンABSガバメント「S5(?)」

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0051Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0011

また変なカスタムに手を出してしまった^^;。称して「S5」とでも言おうか。
 補修用にと念のため購入しておいたABSスライドとバレル。これが結局使用することもなく眠ったままになっていたので、これをベースにカスタムを計画。

スライド上部を先端から細長く切り取り、その切り取った部分をバレルに接着し、そこにガスポートを縦にいくつか開けるというもの。
 WAがエアガンでそのようなカスタムを販売していたと思う。モデルガンでもタナカグロックをベースにCAWがカスタムした18モデルに同様な加工が施されていた。
 樹脂のスライドを大きく縦に切り取るので、発火の衝撃に耐えられるか心配ではあるが、どうせ余りもの。失敗してもさほど惜しくはないと無理に納得
(^^ゞ。

早速作業にかかる。

まず、MGCCAR15のチャージングハンドルをスライド上面に両面テープでしっかり固定し定規代わりにして、プラカッターを使用し切断。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0141
 次いでバレル。
 リコイルプラグは使用しないのでバレルを太くしなければならない。
 以前のV12もどきの際は、短冊状にしたABS板をバレル周囲に接着し加工したが、あれはかなり面倒でもうしたくない。
 そこで、0・3ミリの薄いプラ板を購入し、バレルにそって無理やり巻いていき瞬間接着剤で固定。これを都合二巻きしたら、何とかなりそうな太さになった。
 その上で、以前入手し、使い道がなく転がっていたアルミ製コンペセイターを先端からねじ込み、より一層、色物の度合いを高める(笑)。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0131
 バレルとスライドを仮組み、位置決めして最初に切り取ったスライドの片割れを加工したバレルに接着。バレルとの隙間にプラリペアを充填し密着させる。
 完全に硬化後、縦に5カ所ガスポートを開ける。
 なお、フロントサイトはプラ板から加工し接着。
 リアサイトも無謀なあり溝加工は止め、サイト周りを少し平面に削り込み、そこにプラリペアで複製したノバック風サイトを接着してごまかす。

これでバレル、スライドの大まかな加工は終了。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0071
 フレームは、V12もどきのものを流用したが、ついでに、以前カスタムした「弁当箱」と同様な手法でABS板でスタビライザー(もどき)を組み、フレーム前半に接着。
 そのほか、金属パーツ類も軽く形状修正したりして磨きをかけ黒染め。

なお、表題の「S5」とは私の勝手な命名。左右に6カ所、計12カ所ガスポートのあるのが「V12(V型12気筒エンジンに由来)」であるならば、直列に5カ所ガスポートがあるのは「S5(直列5気筒・ストレート5)」になるかな、っといった程度のことが根拠
(^^)。町内公認・親公認レベルのお話。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0101 
 出来上がった完成品は、色が黒ということもありさほど派手には見えないが、よくよく見ればやはり妙
^^;。特にホールドオープンしたときのバレル先端の形状には違和感がある。
 所詮、色物、際物。気にしないでおこう(笑)。
 また、細部の加工や仕上げは手抜きもいいところだが、そもそも発火が目的でカスタムしたもの。発火さえ調子がよければ満足。

さて、その発火。
 オリジナルのリアル45PFCに銀キャップの組み合わせで挑戦。これは問題なく7連射し、ホールドオープンも成功。僅かだが、ガスポートからのアクションもある。
 そこで、PFCカートにフラッシュパウダーを入れチャレンジ。これもあっけなく7連射に成功したが、ホールドオープンは失敗(マガジンに原因あり)。
 ムービーで確認するとフラッシュは確かに出ているが、出方はまちまち。
 その後、パウダーの種類を変えたり、カートをCPにしたり、パウダーのセットする場所を変えたりしてみたが状況は似たり寄ったり。
 いいかげん面倒になりパウダー発火は止めた。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0121
 また、調子の悪いオリジナルマガジンには見切りをつけ、MGCリアル45GM用マガジン(樹脂製フロアータイプ)を流用してみた。心持ちリップを絞ってある。
 ほんの少し長いため、マルシンモデルに装着するとベースが3ミリほど飛び出すが大して目立たない。

黒い背景で発火すると、ガスポートからも相当量のガスが噴出しているのが確認できる。

用意したムービーは5種類(うち一つ、フラッシュパウダー発火)。長くなりすぎたのでスローは割愛した。また、ちょっとピントが甘いのが残念であるが、色物らしさは十分伝わると思う(笑)。
 なお、使用したカートは全てオリジナルの45リアルPFCである。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0081
 とにかくこのマルシンガバは丈夫で快調。発火初心者からベテランまで、万人にお勧めできる。

さて、今度はどんなカスタムにしようかな・・・。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:33 pm

MARUSHIN COLT GOVERNMENT CUSTOM "S5"

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Th_marusincoltgvnmt-s5Custom

Has also dabbled in a strange custom .The name of "S5" I can say this.
Just in case you've been bought for the repair and ABS slide and barrel. I had been asleep after all this is to use Monaku, custom plans based on this. Strips cut from the tip of the upper slide, glued to the cut end of the barrel, what a vertically open some ports where the gas. WA and I was selling custom is such an air gun. In a model based on Tanakagurokku CAW was subjected to a process similar to the model 18 custom. Cut lengthwise so large plastic slides, and can withstand the impact of a fire or worry, but余Rimono anyway. Not satisfied with the regrettable and irrational as to fail deaf Isuzu. Such work immediately. First, MGCCAR15 Tadashi Sada firmly in place with double sided tape on top of the slide Chajinguhandoru, cutting Purakatta use.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0141
Then the barrel. Rikoirupuragu it must not use a thicker barrel. During the previous V12 knockoffs, ABS strips were glued around the barrel is machined plate, it is quite cumbersome Moushitakunai. We purchased a 0.3 mm plastic board Ino Usuki, Iki superglue fixed force winds along the barrel. When it rolled two reasons, that might somehow become thick. On top of that, get past, from the tip of the screw aluminum Konpeseita no use lying, further enhances the degree of色物
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0131
Temporarily assemble the barrel and slide, glued to the barrel half of the slide was processed with the first cut position. Puraripea be close to filling the gap between the barrel. Completely cured, open five locations in the vertical gas ports. The front sight is machined adhesive plastic sheet. Naari grooved rear stop reckless sites, including sites around a little cut in the plane, glued to cheat sites like Novak Puraripea duplicated there. This barrel, rough machining of the slide is finished.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0071
Frame, V12-like, was diverted to something, incidentally, was formerly the custom "lunch box" approach similar to the stabilizer plate, ABS (ish) pair, the bonding in the early frames. In addition, dyed black to correct or refine the shape of any kind, light metal parts. The title "S5" and the naming of my own. Six locations on both sides, is a gas ports 12 places in total "V12 (V derived from the 12-cylinder engine type)" if it is, there is Gasport five locations in the series "S5 (5 straight 5-cylinder series ) "Do as evidence that went about Innovation. Official level talk of the town authorized the parent.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0101
The resulting finished product, so loudly that it is also not see the color black, too If you look very strange The shape of the tip of the barrel, especially when there is a strange hold open. After all,seasonal articles. Let's not worry about (laughs). In addition, processing and finishing details but also a good place negligence, the fire was the custom for the purpose at all. A better satisfy even the firing condition. Well, fire them. The original combination of real challenge 45PFC silver cap. 7 This problem is blazing, and hold successful open. But few, some action from the gas port. Thus, PFC challenge flash powder into the cart. 7 rapid-fire too soon succeeded in again, hold an open failure (with reason magazine.) When you see the flash movie but definitely out, attitude is mixed. Then, changing the type of powder, or to CP cart, and tried to change the situation where the powder is much the same set. Enough powder stopped firing and cumbersome. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0121
The original magazine was put out of kilter abandoned, MGC 45GM magazine for real (floor type resin), tried to divert.A lip slightly and squeeze. For a little long, but very noticeable jump about 3 millimeters and a base attached to the Marushinmoderu. When firing on a black background, you can see that a significant amount of gas to blow from the gas port. The five movies are available (one out, firing the flash powder.) Omitted because it was slow too long. Also, the focus is regrettable that little sweet, I think travel is色物Rashi enough (laughs). The original cart was used for all the PFC 45 is real.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 S5-0081
This durable Marushingaba smoothly anyway. Firing from beginners to veterans can be recommended for everyone. Well, now what are you trying to custom.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:35 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M92 STABILIZER CUSTOM
マルシン製ベレッタM92Fスタビライザーカスタム

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus191Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus071

マルシンベレッタM92ベース:スタビ+コンペカスタム

10挺以上所有するベレッタM92系モデルの中に、1挺の未発火ABSマルシンベレッタがある。
 かなり以前から所有しているが、その間3度にわたり塗装を試み、いずれも失敗
(*_*)。その結果、あまりに外観がしょぼくなったので発火させる気も起こらず、かといって、オークションに出せるような状態でもないことからずっと押入れの中で眠らせていた。
 ところが、先日MGCGM5をベースに自作スタビライザーモデルをでっち上げた際、案外簡単にスタビ部分が作れたことから妙な自信(過信。思い上がり。大きな勘違い)を持ってしまった。そしてその勢いまま、「よし。今度はベレッタじゃ!」と、件のベレッタに手を出したのが今回の顛末。

出来上がりの具体的なイメージやデザイン上指標とするモデルなどなく、とにかくスタビライザーとコンペセーターをでっち上げ「ごつく、でかい」モデルを作ろうという漠然とした目的しか持たずに作業を開始。

スタビは2ミリ厚のABS板を組み合わせて作成。
 ただし、ガバとは違いサイドの部分はABS板を2枚重ねて4ミリにする。これでちょうどスライド側面と面一。底は2ミリのまま。
 長さは、あとからセットするコンペ部分も考え長めにしておき、最終的にはコンペが出来上がった段階でカットする。
 縦横のABS板同士の接着にはアクリサンデーを使用。

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus111Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus121Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus131

コンペは最初、何か他のモデルのジャンクから利用できないかと考えたが、適当なものが見つからなかったのでこれもABS板から自作した。

コンペの下半身はスタビの内部に合わせて、ABS板を組み合わせていくだけなので楽であったが、問題は上半身。できればスライド上部のアールに合わせた形でコンペ部分にもアールを持たせたかったが、なかなかいい方法が思いつかなかった。そこで、多少サイズは違うが市販のアクリルパイプを利用することで妥協。

ついでに、ガス抜き用のスリットを3本入れたが、案の定いびつになってしまった(>_<)
 コンペの下半身と上半身(アクリルパイプ)を接着し、継ぎ目にパテを盛る。
 コンペの幅をスライドとスタビの幅に合わせたので、スライド先端の絞られている箇所を埋めてフラットにしてしまう。プラリペアで大まかに埋め、あとは瞬間接着剤で細かなところを手直ししながら形状を修正。
 併せて、スライド先端とコンペ後端部分がきれいに合うように研磨したが、これがどうやってもうまく行かない
(T_T)。きれいな平面が出ないため、横から見るとどうしても隙間が空いて見える。ここら辺は完全に技術レベルの未熟さの表れ。早々にあきらめた(+_+)

コンペは取り外せる形でバレルに固定したかったが、いい方法が思いつかず安易に流れ、スタビに六角ボルトで固定する方法を採る。この方が作動(ショートリコイル)にも有利だろうと勝手に納得
(^^ゞ。

これで概ね形が出来上がり。
 後は、本体側も含め、表面をペーパーでならし塗装して完了・・・、と思ったら、出来がヒドイ
(T_T)。塗装すると不具合箇所がはっきりと分かる。パテとの段差、隙間、うねっているライン等々。
 一旦はあきらめたが、あまりの出来の悪さに「アカン」と思い、少し修正を試みたが、これが案の定ドつぼ。無間地獄にはまった
((+_+))
 やっぱ、触らなきゃ良かったと反省しきり。

いいかげんあきらめ、各パーツを取り付け完成させて作動させると最初は動きが渋かったが、内部の塗装を落としたところ、どうにか満足できる程度の動きになった。

その時点で
1発だけ試射。
 カートはオリジナルのPFCではなく、CP。見事ホールドオープンも決まりホッと一息。

日を改めて、本格的に発火してみる。
 カートは全てCP。オリジナルのハンマーSPだとCPの場合不発が発生しやすくなるように思うので、念のため、ハンマーSPをM712のものと交換し強化した。
 その上で連射に挑戦。結果はムービーのとおり。
 最初は
14連射成功。最終弾1発手前でスライドストップが作動してしまったので14連射となってしまった。
 ついで、アングルを変えながら
15連射。これはまったく問題なし。
 最後は正面から移動しながら
15連射。これもいい。
 なお、久しぶりに「謎の中国マフィア」を気取ってみた
()
 今回は忘れずスローもつけてある。
 もともと定評あるマルシンベレッタなので、調子は非常にいい。
 発火音がもう少し大きければいいのであるが、そこは我慢しよう。
 また、せっかく設けたコンペのガススリットからのアクションがないのがさびしい。
 一度フラッシュパウダーを入れて挑戦したが、今ひとつ効果がわからなかった(もちろん発火音は多少大きくなり、フラッシュは前方へきれいに抜ける)。
 コンペ内部に段差を設ければスリットからガスが抜けやすくなるのだろうけれど、手ごろなものが見当たらないので断念。

なお、ハンマーSPを強化したため、ハンマーに叩かれる箇所の樹脂製Fピンの変形が激しい。
50発程度発火したところで、セイフティ軸の中に押し込まれたまま動かなくなってしまったのには少し焦った。何とか外し、修正して使用したがそのうち駄目になるのは確実(オリジナルの状態でも消耗品だが・・・)。100発ももてばいいところであろう。
 そこで、この部分をネジで代用している。
 たまたま、手元にちょうどの長さのものがあったので、セイフティ軸に真ちゅうパイプを押し込んだあとそのネジを差し込んでいる。
 それと、CPカートのリムの厚みがPFCに比べて薄いためだろうか、エジェクトの方向が一定しない。エキストによるリムのくわえこみが少し弱いのだろう。ムービーでも左へ飛んでいくカートが何発か確認できる。まあ、いいか
(^^)

ガバに比べコンペが増えた分手間だったし、スライド先端のフラット化も結構面倒。
 仕上げの塗装にも失敗し、お世辞にもきれいなモデルとはいえないが、それでも、当初の「ごつく、でかい」モデルという目的は達成。
 な~に、動けば勝ちよ(笑)。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Marushin Beretta M92F Stabiliser Custom

M92 Marushin Beretta Base: stabilizer + Custom Competition

Beretta owns more than 10 M92 in the model-based extrusion, non-firing of naval vessels have Marushinberetta 1 ABS. That owns a long time, trying to paint three times the meantime, any failure As a result, became so happens I feel ignite Shoboku look too, just because I had to sleep in the closet ever since such a state can not even put out for auction. But recently when MGCGM5 Sutabiraizamoderu own made-up based on the confidence that strange part of the fabric stabilizer surprisingly easy (IBO. Hubris. Misunderstand big) I have. And keep that momentum, "Okay.'ll Beretta now!" And the particulars of this time he got his hands on reviews of the Beretta. Had an uneventful images and design model as an indication of the finished concrete, fabrication and stabilizer sweater competition anyway, "Gotsuku, big" has only started to make a model of vague purpose.
2mm ABS stabilizer is a combination plate. However, governance is part of the ABS-side difference in the two-ply sheet to 4 mm. Just slide one side and this side. 2 millimeters in the bottom left. Length, long thought to be part of every competition set later, and eventually finished the stage to cut the competition. ABS adhesion between the vertical and horizontal plate Akurisande use.

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus111 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus121Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 M92cus131

The first competition, I thought that the model is not available from some other junk, which is also what I found from my own plate of a suitable ABS.

Lower body to fit inside the stabilizer competition, ABS was easy because only together we board, the problem is the waist up. I wanted to have a portion of the competitions as well ares ares in the form at the top of the slide needs, if possible, think of how nice. So size is a compromise by using some acrylic pipe of a different commercial.

Incidentally, the three put a slit for venting, as expected has become distorted.
Upper and lower body of the competition (acrylic pipe) is bonded to serve the putty the seams. Since the width of the stabilizer according to the width of the slide competition, turning them into flat areas has been narrowed down to fill the tip of the slide. Puraripea buried in the rough, then modify the shape of the fine while I rework the instant adhesive. In addition, the beautifully polished to fit the rear portion of the tip and slide competition, this is how it goes wrong. Clean the plane since there appear to be absolutely empty when viewed from the side gap. Around here is an indication of the immaturity of the technology level entirely. Gave up early. Competition is fixed to the barrel in the form I wanted removed, but a good way思Itsukazu flow easily, how to take the hex bolts on stabilizer. This one is working (Shotorikoiru) would agree to hand advantage over the (^ ^ Isuzu. This shape is almost finished. After that, including the body paint finish with leveling the surface of paper, I thought, made the terrible. Clearly understood and paint defects. Pate and the step, gap, etc. wavy lines. Once you have resigned, and made a very bad, "Akan" I thought, tried a few modifications, this is as expected Dotsu com. Fell into hell I thought, was good触Ranakya endless regret. Uncritical resignation, and the first is operated to complete each part is attached渋Katta movement, dropped just inside the paint, moving around was somehow acceptable. Test-fired only one shot at that time. PFC is not the original cart, CP. Breath-hold open and also decided wonderful relief. Another day, try to fire in earnest. All Curt CP. SP original hammer it because I think that CP is likely to occur if the misfire, just in case, the SP hammer and replace the M712 enhanced. Challenged on the blaze. As a result the movie. The first 14 rapid-fire success. 14 blaze, so I ended up working with the bullets stop a slide in from the front end. Then, while changing the angle of fire 15. This is no problem at all. The last 15 while moving in front of fire. Idea. However, after a long time, "Chinese mafia mystery," I smugly (laughs). Do not forget we have put too slow.
Originally Marushinberetta proven so, very nice condition. The sound is a little greater good fire, put it You Hashi. Also, sad that there is no action from the slit of the competition provided the gas pains. But once tried putting the flash powder, I did not know much interest effects (of course, firing sound somewhat larger, clean out the flash forward.) But more likely will be provided through the slit of gas from a step inside the competition, giving up what I can not find affordable. In addition, the SP enhanced hammer, hammer and punched plastic part F of intense deformation of the pin. In about 50 shots were fired, had to remain stuck in the shaft safety is pushed a little worried. Something off of them go up in smoke was used to fix the certainty (but also supplies・・・original state.) I would also hope from the face 100. Therefore, we substitute in this part of the screw. It happened, that there was something on hand just in length, and then insert the screw shaft pushed safety brass pipe. Also, CP PFC thickness of the rim of the cart so thin compared to what would not eject a certain direction. Probably a bit weak due to crowded Ekisuto mouth rim. What you can see from the cart in the movie fly to left. Well, I do It was time for new growth than the competition governance, the flattening of the tip can slide quite cumbersome. Also failed to finish painting the model and very clean although not flattering, but still the original "Gotsuku, big" goal model is achieved.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M92F STABILISER CUSTOM VIDEO
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Th_m92stabilizercus1

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M92 "TECH STYLE BAR"

ベレッタ「バーテック」風カスタム

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Marusin-m92cus-b4-160725-022

「B4」さん所有モデル。
 マルシン製モデルガンのベレッタ
CQBスライドと、KSC製ガスガンのベレッタのフレームを合体させカスタムしたモデル。
 製作方法は「GUN_PB」さんがご自分のサイトで紹介しているので、そちらをご覧になられるとよくお分かりと思う。

内部を見てみるといろいろと加工個所された個所があり、結構手間がかかっている様子。
 インナーの金属シャーシの加工が一番大変なのかな?
 でもきっと、一番の問題は絶版CQBスライドを手に入れることだろう。

手でスライドを動かしてみると、やはりスムーズさはオリジナルの状態には勝てない。
 また、マグキャッチを押してもマガジンはきれいに落ちてはこないので、フレーム内部のサイズは微妙に小さい様子。
 異なるメーカー間の、それもモデルガンとエアガンを合体させるのであるから色々と差し障りが出て当たり前か。
 そう考えるとここまで動く方が凄いのかもしれない。
 とにかく最初に気が付いてやった人は偉い。

さて、使用したカートは9ミリリアル
CP
 15発用意し連射に挑戦したが、2度不発が発生。
 いずれもダブルでリカバーできたが、ちょっと残念。
 もうちょっとハンマー
SPが強ければいいのだが・・・。
 もう少し発火してみようかとも考えたが、スライドの一部に小さなひびが入っていることから遠慮した。
 何しろ借り物、ここで壊しては目覚めが悪いので遠慮した。

興味のある方は16年8月に再販されるというCQB(ブリガディア?)モデルを購入され、カスタムに挑戦してみてはどうだろうか

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA "TECH STYLE BAR" CUSTOM

Beretta "Tech bar"-style custom

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Marusin-m92cus-b4-160725-022

B4"'s property model.
Marushin Beretta of a model made slides and CQB, KSC model and unite custom frames made by Beretta gas gun.
The production method "GUN_PB" because it's featured in your site, think carefully and know you'll be there to see.

There are places where you look at the various processing and internal state that quite time consuming.
Maybe the hardest working of the inner metal chassis?
But surely, the main problem would be to get out of print slides CQB.

When I move the slide by hand, the smoothness of the original state is still not win.
The magazine is also pressing Magukyatchi coming down so clean, the size of a small state within the frame slightly.
Between different manufacturers, or various natural and the offense out of the air gun and a model combining the too.
Perhaps more amazing run so far I think so.
Anyway, first noticed the man did is great.

Now, using the real cart ms 9 CP.
The challenge is to provide 15 rounds of fire, misfire occurs twice.
Both were recovered in the double, a bit disappointing.
SP a little hammer, but I should be stronger.
I thought a little more fire to try and do, and refrain from the fact that some small cracks in the slide.
Borrowed after all, was not allowed to break here because of the bad awakening.

If you are interested to be resold in August that 16 CQB (brigadier?) Model is purchased, to try to challenge what about custom

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:12 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M92FS TWO-TONE
マルシン ベレッタM92FS ツートン・コンペセーター

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Mar-m92-0806

スライドはヘビーウエイト、フレームはメッキモデルのものを合体させ、バレル先端にエアガン用のコンペセイターを取り付けたものである。
 内部はFピンをメタルにして、ハンマーSPを強化しただけでほぼノーマル。

手元に塗装に失敗したHWモデルと、動きが渋くて気に入らないメッキモデルがあったのでその二つを合体し、さらに、たまたま手に入れたコンペを取り付けたところ、結構格好良くなったので紹介した次第。

コンペはバレルにかぶせ、締め付けて固定するタイプ。ボルトを締めこんでいくとき、バレルが割れそうでちょっと怖い。
 バレルが重たくなるので作動に問題が生じないか不安なところもあったが、結果はオーライであった。アルミ製だったのが幸いしたのかな・・・。

フレーム側の内部パーツは、マガジンも含め、ほとんどメッキされているので発火してもさびに強そうであり、この点は大変都合がよい。
 ただし、メッキの厚みの分、動きには渋みが残っている。
 まあ、発火するとちゃんと動くので問題はないが・・・。

その発火は、9ミリCPカートを使用したもの。作動には定評あるマルシンベレッタ、快調に発火している。
 ただ、画質をあげてあるので、少々重たいかもしれない。ご注意を。

この夏に再販が予定されていたが、本日現在少々遅れている模様。
 MGCからもM96が再販されるなど、隘路となっていた商標問題が解決されたのだろうか。とにかくめでたいことである。

ベレッタのモデルガンは、マルシン・MGC・KSCどれをとっても絶好調モデルばかりなので、いまだ所有されていない方はこの機会を逃さずぜひゲット願いたい。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Marushin Beretta Competition M92FS two tone

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Mar-m92-0806

Heavy weight slide, frame and unite those plated models are fitted with advanced air gun barrel for Konpeseita. F to the internal metal pin and hammer only enhanced SP almost normal. HW and failed to hand painted model to combine those two models I had like to渋Ku plated movement, also installed a competition where you get chance, I was introduced pretty cool soon. The competition covered barrel, fixed by tightening type. When we tighten the bolts crowded, so a bit scary broken barrel. Some are worried about whether the cause of a problem with the stiff and difficult to operate because the barrel was the result of Orai. Fortunately, that was what was made of aluminum. Internal parts of the frame, including the magazine, is so strong even if rust is plated so that little fire, this point may be very convenient. However, the minutes of the thickness of plating, the movement has remained bitter. Well, it works and so the problem is not firing・・・. The fire, one that uses the cart 9 CP mm. Marushin Beretta proven to work is, to ignite smoothly. However, since you have raised the quality, heavy, maybe a little. Beware. The re-release had been expected this summer, now seems a little late today. MGC from the M96 and will be reselling, what was the problem had become a bottleneck trademark. It is happy anyway. Beretta model gun, the only model so MGC · KSC Marushin very best condition which, if you have not yet owned by all means get the hopefully not miss this opportunity.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M84F
マルシンベレッタM84「F」風カスタム

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Marusin-m84f-16072501Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Marusin-m84f-16072502

マルシンベレッタM84F
 自分でいうのもなんだが、わたしにしては珍しい中型オートの登場。マルシンベレッタM84ベースの「F」風カスタム。
 マルシンM84は当初、ABSサイドファイアで発売されたものであったが、サイドながらかなり調子がよいモデルであった。わたしもキット化された際購入し、ずいぶん楽しませてもらった。
 その後、センターファイア化され、一段とその性能に磨きがかかり誰にでも勧められる傑作モデルとなったが、残念なことに商標問題で生産が中止されてしまっている。
 中型オートながら、複列マガジンを採用したことにより13+1の連射が可能であり、また、構造もかなりリアルで、ディスプレイ派も十分満足できるはず。何よりその女性的で流麗なスタイルはこのモデル独特のもので、個人的には最もベレッタらしいデザインではないかと思う。
 ただ、中型サイズの中にダブルアクション機構と複列マガジンを採用したことから、各パーツ間がタイトであり、結構、分解組み立てにはコツがいるタイプに分類される。また、トリガーバーが繊細であり、折れやすい(私も1度破損)。補修パーツの入手が厳しい現状では、トリガーバーに負担をかけるダブルアクション作動は避けたほうが無難。
 しかし、その他はかなり丈夫であり、破損を気にせず気軽にストレスのない発火を楽しめる。シュートリコイル機能のないストレートブローバックモデルということもかなり影響しているのだろう。
 使用するカートは、専用のリアルサイズ(380ACP)のセンターファイアPFCカート。ただし、プライマー自身にOリングがセットされた現行9ミリリアルPFCタイプではなく、リム内部に細めのOリングをセットする旧タイプ。380サイズで現行9ミリリアルPFC同様、プライマー自身にOリングをセットするタイプのカートはなかったのではないかと思っているのだが、正確には知らないので間違っているかもしれない。
 なお、9ミリのリム部を380のケース部と合体させることは可能。こうすればよりパワーの強い380カートが出来上がるが、ごくわずか9ミリの方が直径が大きいので結合部に段差が出来る。マガジンへの装填、フィーディングに悪影響が出るかもしれないので試される方はご注意願いたい。
 そのほか、マルベリーの380カートも使用可能だし、多少小さいのでマガジンなどの調整は必要だろうけれどイングラム用の5ミリCPカートやM76用の7ミリCPカートの流用も可能かもしれない。

さて、今回ご紹介するモデルは「B4」さんの所有のものであり、センターファイアM84をベースにトリガーガードを加工して、F風にカスタムしたものである。スライドはHWで、フレームはABS。
 ちなみにセンターファイアモデルとサイドファイアモデルの構造上の違いは、基本的にスライド・バレルの上半身部分だけの模様で、この様な合体は可能。
 ただし、スプリングレートも見直しされている可能性があるので、安易な合体・交換は不都合を招くかもしれない。

今回はマルベリーの380カート(旧タイプの7ミリキャップ使用)を使用した。オリジナルのカートでもよかったのであるが、メンテナンスの手間はマルベリーカートのほうが楽なのでそうした次第。
 調子はごらんのとおり。2マガジン分紹介しているが、すばらしく調子がよい。バレルも短いのでガス抜けもよく、発火音も良好。スライドはHWながら絶対的には軽いのでリコイルに重みはないが、反面ストロークが短いので、ビシッ、ビシッと小気味よいリコイルが感じられ痛快。
 最初スライドストップの調子が悪かったが、これはマガジンに起因したものであったようで、手持ちのマガジンと交換したらまったく問題なく作動するようになった。最終的なフロアーの上昇力が少し弱かったのだろう。

このモデルの評判は皆さんよくご存知のようで、オークションでもかなり人気が高いようである。商標問題がどのようなものかよく分からないが、兄貴分のM92シリーズととともにマルシンの最高傑作といってもよいモデルであり、ぜひ再販を実現して欲しいモデルである。

【後日談】
 16年8月にマルシンからベレッタ
M92シリーズの一部の再販されると伝えられた。商標問題がどうなったかしらないが、こうなればぜひM84も再販願いたい。絶対売れると思うのだが・・・。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M84F CUSTOM

Marushin Beretta M84 "F" Custom style

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Marusin-m84f-16072501Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Marusin-m84f-16072502

M84F Marushinberetta
What is also called himself, appeared to me medium rare auto. Based Marushinberetta M 84 "F"-style custom.
Marushin M84 initially, ABS was released in the fire-side was, was a model but the side quite good condition. Bought the kit when it was me, and I had long entertained.
Then the center of fire, and became a masterpiece model is recommended to anyone that it takes more polished performance, they've been discontinued unfortunately produced in trademark issues.
While mid-size auto, was adopted by 13 1 magazine is possible barrage of double-row, and quite realistic structure would be very happy to display school. Its elegant, feminine style is anything peculiar to this model, personally I think the most Berettarashii design.
However, since the magazine adopted a double-action mechanism and a double row in a medium size, while each part is tight, fine, to assemble the type of decomposition can be divided into the hang. The trigger bar is a delicate, fragile (I once damaged.) Currently hard to obtain repair parts, work-intensive double action trigger bar always better avoided.
But others are quite strong, feel free to enjoy a stress-free fire without worrying about damage. Would have much impact without that feature Sutoretoburobakkumoderu Shutorikoiru.
Cart to be used, only the real size (380ACP) of PFC Centerfire cart. However, their current 9mm real primer O-ring has been set in type, not PFC, within the narrow rim of the old type O-ring set. 380 PFC 9 mm in size the current real Similarly, the primer itself set the O-ring type of cart but I have no idea of exactly might not know what is wrong.
The unit can be combined with the rim of the 380 cases of 9 mm is possible. The more power you'll have a cart 380 Ino Tsuyoshi this way, it could be a step junction 9 mm larger diameter of only a few more. Loading into magazine, who will be tested as they may adversely affect the feeding hope Note.
In addition, it can be used to cart the 380 Mulberry, a few small adjustments such as magazines, so for a 5 mm CP Ingram, but I'll need a cart or 7 mm for the M76 CP might be possible misappropriation of the cart.

Well, this time to introduce the model "B4" is what's proprietary, M84 Centerfire to process based on trigger guard, F is the custom in the wind. HW slide in the frame is ABS.
Structural differences in the way Centerfire Saidofaiamoderu model, the pattern of the upper portion of the barrel just slide basically like this union possible.
However, it might also have been revised spring rates, exchange may lead to an easy merging inconvenience.

This 380 Mulberry cart (using the old type of cap 7 mm) were used. The cart is in the original was good, as soon as such a zero maintenance is easier because of Maruberikato.
As you can see it going. The magazine has introduced two minutes, wonderfully good condition. Outgassing may be so short barrels, firing sound good. HW slide recoil in absolute terms while the lighter weights, but the stroke is short and the other hand, Bishitsu, thrilling and piquant Bishitsu recoil is felt.
First the bad condition of the slide stop, this is due to the magazine that was, you had to operate flawlessly and replacing magazines on hand. Weak force would increase slightly the final floor.

Reputation as familiar with this model, everyone seems to be quite popular at auction. What I am not sure what the problem is a trademark of the M92 model and big brother in a word, a masterpiece of the series with the Marushin model which means you want to achieve a reseller.

[Sequel]
From August Marushin Beretta 16 M was reported to be part of a series of 92 resale. But I wonder what has become a trademark issue, by all means even if that happens 84 M hope resale. But I never sell.

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M9 DOLPHIN - HW
マルシン製・ドルフィン
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dorufin1Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dor-fp-0121

マルシン・ドルフィン

(概要)

ベレッタM92Fを原型としたフルオートが可能なハンドガン。実銃が存在するのかは不明ですが、そんな疑問なんてどうでも良いほどの絶好調、痛快モデルです。

私の所有するのは、キットのHWモデル。オリジナルのPFCカートのほか、CPカートも使用できます。

ネット上では、ときどき不調とのお話を聞きますが、調整次第で絶好調モデルになります。

(調整)

素組みではやっぱり動きが渋いので、各部のすり合わせは行う必要があります。

でも、作業レベル、作業量とも常識の範囲内、お楽しみレベルですので、ニコニコしながらやってください。

細かなところで、2点ばかり気が付いた点がありましたので、その点だけ説明します。

1 シア

最初、セレクターをフルにしての作動では不発が多発しました。

原因は、フル用のシアとセミ用のシアのハンマーにかかる部分の位置が合っていないことにあります。私のキットモデルでも、ハンマーをコックしていくとまずセミ用のシアにかかり、次いで、もうほんの少し起こすとフル用のシアにかかりました。

ところが通常スライドを作動しただけではセミ用のシアにはかかりますが、フル用のシアにはかかりません。スライドの後退だけでは、フル用のシアにかかるまでの移動量が与えられないようです。

この症状、ネットで何人かの方も報告しておられたのでキットに頻発する症状かもしれません。

最初、私は単純にハンマーの起き上がる角度をもう少し増やしてやればよいのだろうと、ブリーチ部分の、ハンマーとの接触面に厚さ1ミリ弱のABSの小板を接着しました。

しかし、接着当初はいいんですが、数回発火を繰り返すと衝撃で取れてしまいます。

致し方なく、本道に戻ってシアの高さを調整しました。

シアを取り外すのにはほとんど完全分解が必要なので面倒なのですが、仕方ありません。

両方のシアを取り外し、比べてみれば分かると思いますがハンマーのノッチに入り込む部分の位置が僅かに違います。これをやすりで修正し両方のシアの高さを合わせれば問題は解決します。

おそらく、フル側のシアを削ることになると思います。

微妙な部分なので慎重に!

2 ロッキングブロック

私のキットだけかもしれませんが、ロッキングブロックがM92F用のものが入っていたようです。

M92Fとドルフィンではスライド内部の形状も異なり、M92Fのロッキングブロック(左右に伸びた腕の部分が邪魔)を入れますと本当にスライドがロックされてしまいます。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dorufinburoku11Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dorufinnburokku21Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dorufinnburokku31

手動で操作する分には特に支障がないのですが、当然ながら発火時には問題となります。

私は組立時何も気が付かず、発火させてどうにもおかしい(スライドが途中までしか下がらない)のでよくよく確認して初めて気が付きました(壊れなくて良かった)。

完成品のドルフィンのロッキングブロックは確認したことはないのですが、おそらく左右に伸びた腕の部分は短くしてあるものと思います。(と思うけど、なんかほかに理由があるのかな?)

で、私はこの左右の腕をやすりで削りました(結構大変)。おかげで、その後は快調にブローバックします。

(総括)

完調となったもののフルオート発火は最高です!

特にHWですから、手首にガン!ガン!とショックがきます。2マガジンも発火させると、その後1日ぐらいは手首がしびれたようになります(私が虚弱なだけか?)。

発火音、ガス抜けも相当いいレベルです。CPを使えるのもありがたい話です。

今でも製造しているのか良く知りませんが、まだまだ在庫はあるはずです。完成品でも結構ですが、キットでも上記の2点さえ調整できれば全く問題ないと思います。

もし、入手するチャンスがありましたらお見逃しのないように!絶対後悔はしません!

(発火シーン)

どうしようか迷ったのですが、カートはMGC(KSC)9ミリルガーリアルサイズCPカートを使いました。15発フル装填です。見事完全発火しています。

使用キャップ火薬は金色のものです。ですからあまり火花は散っていませんが、花火のような火花とは違う、小さいながらも本物っぽい炎がマズルから出ているのが分かります。

発火音も相当大きい方ですね。この後すぐKSCのM93Rを発火したのですが、迫力は甲乙つけがたいところです。

とにかく、調整が済んでからは絶好調のモデルでいつでもどこでも完璧作動です。

まんま、ステージガンに使えそうな感じです。

上でも述べましたが、当モデル、よく不調ということを聞きますが、ちょっとの事でこのように大変身します。これ傑作ですよ!

あと、カートはCPの方が相性はいいかもしれませんね。PFCでも完璧に作動しますが、CPの方が皮の差1枚で作動性が良いように感じます。

私、9ミリCPカートと9ミリPFCカート、それにP220用カート(これも使えるはず)を合わせて90発近く所有してますし、マガジンも4本あります。いっぺん、マグチェンジしながら30発連続発火に挑戦したろか!それも決して不可能ではないモデルです。

是非、是非、ご購入を!!
2002・11・24追加ムービー

今回使用したのは、マルシン純正の9ミリセンターファイアPFCカート。
 初期型と現行型のうち、プライマーにOリング(インナープラグ用と同サイズ)がセットされた現行のものです。
 今まで使用したことがなかったのですが、今回20発ほど入手でき、早速ブローニングHPで試してみたところ、えらく調子がいいので使用しました。
 確かに性能は明らかに初期タイプとは異なります。
 プライマーにセットされたOリングのおかげで、きっちりとガスを食い止め、確実にキャップに中央に穴をうがつパワーを叩き出しています。
 パワーは、おそらくCPにも匹敵するほどではないでしょうか。
 また、マズル方向へのガス抜けも大変良好です。
 この点はCP以上ではないでしょうか。

唯一つ、致命的な欠点が・・・。
 耐久性です。

ケース内のガス圧が上がったため、その影響で、最も薄いケース部とリム部を連結するネジのところで分裂してしまいます。
 今回使用したカート15発のうち、2発がやられました。
 使用したのはその1日前が初めて。
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dolphin01 1個あたりの使用回数は最大で6回。
 う~ん。これはちょっと困ります。
 昨日購入したばかりの新品カートですよ。
 やはり、ケースとリムの結合部をもっと前方に持ってきて、結合部が圧力を受ける時間を短くするか、7ミリキャップは諦め、5ミリにして、カートの肉厚を厚くするしかないのかな・・・。
 マルシンさん、何とか対応をお願いします。
 性能自体は言うことはありませんから・・・。

なお、ムービーは最初はセミによる速射。
 この時点でカートが破損したので、途中つないであります。
 次いで、フルによる指切り点射15発。
 最後は迫力の15発フルオート。
 本体の作動は全く問題ありません。
 カートに問題がなければ、45発完全発火できたでしょうに残念です。
 ガス抜けも最高、特に最後のシーンは発火ガスだらけになってしまいました(笑)
 なお、キャップは銀です。

このモデル、今でも探せば店頭に在庫があるようです。
 迷っている貴方。
 逃すと後悔しますよ!

2003.3.1追加
 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dolphintwin04今回、改めてHW製のキットを購入。以前から所有するものもHWキットであるが、その絶好調さは特筆に価するものであり、是非もう1丁入手したいと考えていた。ちょうど近所の模型店に在庫が残っており、いずれ余裕のあるときの購入しようと考えていたが、このたび入手することができた。
 なお、私には珍しく、購入価格は定価の1割引であった(笑)。

前回のキットの場合はロッキングブロック左右の腕の長さとセミ・フル両方のシアの高さを調整する必要があったが今回の場合はどうであろうか。結構興味深い。
 早速包装を開けて中を確認。
 まずロッキングブロックは左右の腕の短いドルフィン専用のものであった。これはOK。
 しかし、シアの方はやはり僅かに高さが違う。これはバイスにはさみ、高さを調整する。
 それ以外には、エキスト固定用ピンが固くなかなか入り込まなかった。プラハンマーで叩き込んだが今度はどうも取れそうにない。う~ん、どうしよう。まあ、今度分解するときに考えることとし、今はほっかむりする^^;。
 また、スライドストップの軸にはめるスペーサーのサイズが合っていず、固定が甘い。これは実際の作動状況を見て調整の要否を判断することとした(結局問題なし)。
 あとは特に問題なし。もちろん素組では動きは固いことから、各部の磨きは必要。当然のことなので詳細は省略。
 さほど丁寧に組み立てたつもりはないが、軽くオイルをさせば作動はスムーズ。ハンマーのコックやトリガーの動きにいま少し固さを感じないでもないが、この程度は作動させていけば馴染む程度のものであろう。

同じモデルが2挺あれば、通常は一つは発火用、もう一つは未発火ディスプレイ用とするのが普通。
 でも、私、普通ではない(笑)。
 実はペアでフルオート発火するのが目的。以前の「G」誌上でかつてこのモデルのペアガンの発火シーンが掲載されていたことがあった。それをムービーでやろうというもの。
 でへ~、楽しみ~(^^)v。
 ただ、純正9ミリリアルPFCの所有数が足りないことから、CPも交えての発火となる。

ムービーは3カット。2挺で合計90発発火。
 最初の2カットは正面からであるが、各1度ずつCPに不発が発生し残念。最初は12発目くらい、2カット目は7発目くらいである。でも最後のカットでは、2挺とも15連射、ホールドオープンとも成功、完璧である。
 ちなみに現行PFCカートでは不発は一切なかった。やはり、オリジナルの方が相性がいいのであろうか。懸念されたカートの破損もなくホッ。

とにかくご覧いただければ分かるが大変好調で迫力がある。初めてペアでフルオートをやってみたが、実に面白い。特にいずれもHWであるから、反動が重く、結構手を持ち上げられる。
 前後のカートの準備、メンテともそれなりに時間がかかるが、それを考えても十分経験してみる価値があると思う。

今ではなかなか手に入らないかもしれないが、何度もいうように発火好きならなんとしても手に入れるべきモデル。特にHW。お勧めである。

2004.2 新ムービー
 9ミリリアルCPカートにフラッシュパウダーを仕込み、フルオート発火。
 それ以外は本体カートとも完全ノーマル。お手軽、フラッシュパウダー発火である。
 性格が奥ゆかしいので、まちがっても「プロップ」などとは言わない(^^)
 キャップ1発では着火が完全ではなく、15発全てパウダーが発火しているわけではない。このあたりは今後の課題かな。
 でもそれなりに派手(^^ゞ。
 皆さんもたまにはどうだろうか。
 ちなみにパウダーは「Sion」製。1袋3000円。
 興味ある方は、当方のリンク先から問い合わせてみていただきたい。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Marushin Beretta M9 Dolphin - HW
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dorufin1Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dor-fp-0121

Marushin Dolphin

(Overview)

M92F Beretta handgun and a prototype that can be fully automatic. The existence of real gun or not is unknown, but good enough to top form but I doubt if such a delightful model.

Of my own, HW model kit. PFC as well as the original cart, CP can also use the cart.

On the net, but sometimes I hear the story of the glitches will be adjusted depending on the model top form.

(Adjusted)

Moving elements in groups, so grim after all, each part must be done Suri合Wase.

But the level of work effort both within reason, so enjoy the level, but please do it with a smile.

Where fine, just because I have noticed two points, that'll explain this point.

Russia 1 First, the operation of the selector to full prone to misfire.

Cause you can not take part are aligned to the hammer of the shear and for shear for the semi-full. In my model kits, take the first semi-shear and continue to cook for a hammer, then took the lead with Russia for a little more full.

Simply slide operated for the semi-shear, however Hisashi Tooru will take to Russia for full charge. Just back of the slide is not given amount of movement seems to take for the full shear.

These symptoms may be symptoms that occur frequently in the kit, so those who also reported some of the net.

First, I would be a little more will do it to increase the angle of the hammer just getting up, part of bleach, a little less than 1 millimeter thick and the contact surface of platelets adhered to the ABS hammer.

But I hope the original bond, the impact would take fire and repeated several times.

致Shi方Naku, and adjusted the height of the main road back to Russia.

Russia is to remove the cumbersome because it requires almost complete disassembly, can not be helped.

Russia Remove both slightly different position of the part enters the notch of the hammer I'll know that it were over. Together we question both the high shear in the sand and fix this is resolved.

Maybe I would cut the full side shear.

Carefully so the delicate parts!

Locking Block 2

I might just kits, locking block that contained the M92F is intended for use as.

Unlike M92F in the shape of the dolphin slide inside, M92F locking block (arm extended to the left and right part of the way) will really locked into the slide. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dorufinburoku11Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dorufinnburokku21Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dorufinnburokku31

Manually working minutes, but there is no special problems, of course, when the ignition is a problem.

I have nothing気Ga付Kazu assembly, do anything wrong will be fired (only to fall during the slide) I noticed very well the first time check (corrupts good to.)

Locking block of the finished product that Dolphin is not confirmed, extended to the left and right forearms and I think that probably short. (I think, is there any reason for something else?)

In my right arm削Rimashita in filing this (pretty much). Thanks, then blow back smoothly.

(General) Full auto fire but was completely tone is great!

So HW particular gun, the wrist! Gun! The shock comes. Can ignite and two magazines, about a day and then the wrist would be asleep (or I'm just weak?)

Firing sound is well worth a good level of outgassing. Also welcome to use the CP story.

Not know how good you are still producing, still should have stock. You may also have a finished product, I think no problem if these two can even adjust the kit.

If you do not miss that chance to get there! Definitely will not regret!

(Scene firing)

I wondered what to do, Curt MGC (KSC) Mirirugariarusaizu 9 CP used a cart. The full 15 rounds loaded. Fire has completely brilliant.

Using explosives is a golden cap. So much has not fallen sparks, like fireworks and sparks are different, you can see the flames are out of the muzzle like a small but real.

It is the sound equivalent of the larger fire. KSC M93R Soon after this I was in the ignition, just hard to put Isao Sako is better.

Anyway, after the adjustment is already in perfect working model of the perfect form anywhere, anytime.

Pretty much how I feel I could use the stage of cancer.

As mentioned above, our model, the disorder often hear that the makeover of a little thing like this. It is a masterpiece it!

After the cart is more compatible CP it might be nice. PFC will also work perfectly, CP feels like a good piece of work in different skin better.

I mm and 9 mm 9 CP PFC cart cart cart P220 it (and it should also be used) and I together own nearly 90 development, and also four magazines. Perfunctory or continuous firing 30 shots Shitaro challenge while Maguchenji! It is never impossible without models.

Come, come, you buy! !

Add Movie 2002.11.24

We have used the genuine 9mm Centerfire Marushin PFC cart. Types of Early and current, the primers O-ring (same size as the inner plugs) is the current set. I had never ever used, from about 20 now available, I tested HP Browning immediately, and used it mighty fine. Certainly the performance is clearly different from the initial type. Thanks to a set of primers O-ring, holding tightly to the gas, and power knocked out a hole in the center Ugatsu cap securely. Power is probably not enough to match what CP as well. In addition, excellent muzzle towards outgassing. I think at this point than CP. Only one, a fatal flaw. It is durable. Raised in the case because the gas pressure, its effects, would split at the screw connecting the rim portion of the thinnest cases. 15 rounds of cart used in this study, the development was done two. I've used the first day before it.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dolphin01
Usage count up to six times per unit. Hmm. This is a little embarrassed. I just bought a brand new cart yesterday. Again, to bring forward more joints of the limb case, shorten the time under the pressure of the bond cap, 7 mm gave up, to 5 mm, and I only have a wall thickness of the cart .... Mal Singh, thank you for something. The performance itself can not tell from. The first movie by the semi-rapid fire. At this point, because the cart is damaged, the way you tied. Then, fire 15 rounds from a full point pinky promise. The last 15 rounds of full auto power. The body of work is no problem at all. If you are satisfied with the cart, sorry would have fired from the full 45. Outgassing best, especially the last scene became full of fire gases (laughs) The cap is silver. This model seems to have stock in stores if you look today. You're wondering. Masu Yoshi regret missing!

Add 2003.3.1

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Dolphintwin04 This time, purchase a kit made by HW again. HW also has owned since before the kit is the perfect form is worthy to note what was available from 1-chome, Have you want to come. Model and the remaining stock to a nearby restaurant just was thinking of when you can afford to buy one, we were able to obtain this time. However, I do not rare, one of the purchase price was a discount price (laughs). For the last kit left and right arm length and semi-locking block・In this case there was a need to adjust the height of both the full what about Russia. Quite interesting. Check inside to open the packaging immediately. The first block was rocking the short arm only dolphin left and right. This is OK. But Russia is different from those slightly too high. This scissors device to adjust the height. Other than that, the fixing pin is firmly入Ri込Manakatta Ekisuto Naka Naka. Purahanma in turn is unlikely to take on Ki Nda much. Well, I try to do. Well, when we break down that time, now that Kamuri ho Also, wear either match the size of the spacer to the axis of the slide stop, sweet fix. This was to determine the necessity of adjusting operating conditions to see the actual (no problem after all.) Especially after the problems.
The motion that sets a firm course elements, Shoe of the parts needed. Of course details are omitted so. Less carefully constructed plan, but it will work smoothly lightly oil. But even now I feel a little stiffness and movement of the trigger cocks the hammer, this amount will become familiar with what hopefully will be working around. If there are two elongated same model, usually one for firing and one for display and normal to not fire. But I is not unusual (laughs). The stated goal of fully automatic firing a pair actually. Previous "G" that had been firing the gun on the scene in a magazine once a pair of this model. Do that thing in the movie. To in - and enjoy However, the real 9 mm from the lack of PFC number Akira Makoto owned, CP will be sprinkled with inflammation. Cut three movies. Two naval vessels firing from a total of 90. While the first two cuts are from the front, once for each CP in bad misfire occurred. Much from the first second, 12 second cut from the first two are about 7. But in the last cut, at least 15 elongated two blazing success also hold an open, perfect. By the way, the current PFC There was no misfire or sold. Again, I will go together more of the original. Hot carts were no concerns about corruption. There is very strong and powerful you'll see just know. The pair tried the first fully automatic, very interesting. None in particular from the HW, heavy recoil, quite lifted his hand. Preparing the cart around, but also somewhat time consuming maintenance, I think there well worth thinking about that experience. Now it may be rare to get, put the model in hand anyway if you like fire, and so forth many times. Especially HW. Is recommended.

New Movie 2004.2
Real-mm flash cart 9 CP powder flask, full auto fire. Otherwise completely normal both the cart itself. Easy, flash powder is ignited. So modest in character, even by mistake, "prop" and such will not say The cap is not a complete one from the ignition, not all 15 rounds with no powder is ignited. Hana Kono future around you. But reasonably loud (^ ^ Isuzu. What about you once in a while. Powder way "Sion" made. 3000 yen per bag. If you are interested, try'd ask me the link.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:10 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M9 DOLPHIN - HW VIDEOS:

ONLY VIDEO #4 AVAILABLE:

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M9 DOLPHIN - ABS
ドルフィン(ABSカスタム)

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 B4-dolsp-13021Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 B4-dolsp-13041

マルシン製ドルフィンABSベースのカスタムモデルである。カスタムといってもスライド上部をM92のように大きくえぐっただけのものであるが、かなりきれいに仕上がっておりまるでメーカー純正のようである。
 このモデルも「B4」さんからお預かりしたものだけれど、ほんと、いろんなモデルをお持ちでうらやましい。「B4」さんからは「セミだとうまくハンマーがコックしないので、ついでに調整した上で発火して。M92同様大きく開いたスライドから、勢いよく飛び散るカートを見たいからがんばって」とのお言葉をいただいた。
 早速手にとって見ると、確かにセミではハンマーのコックが不安定。最初はシアが問題だと思った。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 B4-dolsp-03
 このモデルにはフル用のシアとセミ用のシアが装備されているのだが、この高さが微妙に異なるため特にフルでハンマーがコックされず、作動不良を起こすということが発生することがある。完成品であれば出荷時に調整されているはずだから問題はないと思うが、キットだと自分で調整しなければならない(この点に関しては以前のHWモデルレポートを参照のこと)。それ故、この場合もシアに何らかの問題があるのだろうと考えた。
 ただ、キットを組み立てたり、完全分解した方ならご存知だろうが、このモデル、シアを取り外すには完全分解する必要がある。正直なところ、M92系ベレッタの分解・組立てはかなり面倒。特にドルフィンは組立てが厄介なシアSPが2つもある。
 「あァ、面倒だなァ」とぼやきながら完全分解してシアを取り出し、しこしこと調整。しかし、組み立てて動かしてみるとまったく改善していない。
 「あちゃ。どうなんっとんのや?」もしかしてハンマーのノッチが減っているのかなと思ってハンマーを確認すると、「ほにゃ?なんじゃこれ」。さっきは気がつかなかったが、ハンマーのノッチの辺りの形状がおかしい。妙なふうに削られているのである。そこで手持ちのハンマーに交換してみたところまったく問題なく作動するではないか。
 ・・・何か無駄なことをしたような、むなしい思いが・・・。
 まっ、とにかく正常に動くようになった。めでたし、めでたし、と無理に納得し、早速発火に入る。
 なお、このモデル、実は未発火。所有者より以前に私が発火してもいいのだろうかと考えたが、「B4」さん曰く「やってやって」
^^;
 旧タイプの9ミリリアルPFCを15発用意し、一気にフル発火を目指したが・・・。なんと、スライド右側のセレクターが発火の衝撃でフルからセミの位置に動いてしまい、フル発火ができない。まいった。
 ところが後でよく調べたらセレクター固定スクリューが緩んでおり、それが原因であったようである。そこでしっかりとスクリューを締めこんで、カートをPFCからCPに変更した上で発火。しかし途中何度も不発が生ずる。確認すると、セイフティ軸内の樹脂製Fピンが変形し軸内で固着するとともに、ブリーチ前面のFピンホール周囲がつぶれ、こちらもFピンの動きが悪くなっていた。
 そこでこれらを修復し、改めて発火に挑戦。だが今度はまたセレクター固定スクリューが緩んでおり、途中でセミオートになってしまった。その時点でもうやる気がうせたので、ムービーは編集に頼った(いつもだけどね)。

マルシンからドルフィンの再販がアナウンスされているが、少し計画が遅れているみたい。HWの方が面白いと思うけれど、ABSシルバーメッキのスライドかシャカシャカ動くのも見てみたい気がするなぁ。きっと、すぐはげるだろうけれど
(^^ゞ。

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:09 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M9 DOLPHIN - ABS

Dolphin is a custom model made of ABS-based Rushin. Even though the top of the slide is only for the M92 custom Egutta as large, which seems like a genuine manufacturer pretty much finished.
This model was also "B4", but something kept from friends, really, you have an enviable variety of models. "B4" From added, "I do not cook well with semi-hammer, to adjusting the ignition on then. M92 as well as the slide-open, hard to see the cart from flying forcefully" with your words Itadai or.
Looking for the hand immediately, certainly in the semi-cock hammer instability. At first I thought it was a problem Russia

In this model, but that is equipped with Russia for the semi-shear for the full, not cock the hammer in full, especially for a slightly different heights, while they may occur that cause a malfunction . The problem should have been adjusted at the factory, but if I do not think the finished product, it must be adjusted in my kit (in this regard see the report before HW model). Therefore, the thought would have any problem in this case Russia.
However, you can assemble a kit, you know who would completely digested, this model, you need to remove the shear is completely digested. Honestly, M92 series is quite troublesome assembly Beretta degradation. Malaysia in particular dolphin counts no less troublesome to assemble SP 2.
"Ah, it is cumbersome Naa" to remove the complete resolution while Russia and Boyaki, chewy and coordination. But do not just try to improve and move it assembled.
"I need there. And the Innovation I'm wrong?" If you want to see a hammer or hammer has fallen a notch, maybe "most Nya? What'll it." Have noticed earlier, around the strange shape of the hammer notch. Is being cut in an odd way. I do not operate flawlessly tried to hammer stock exchange there.
・ ・ ・ Like a dead horse was something ・ ・ ・ vain thoughts.
Wait, now work correctly anyway. Hu, hu, convinced and forced, into the fire immediately.
However, this model not actually catch fire. I thought it would be even more before I fire the owner, "B4" says Friends "How to do" [/ font ]^^;[ font = 'M].
PFC real legacy of 9 mm prepared from a 15, but suddenly ・ ・ ・ aimed at full fire. Wow, moving away from the full impact of the position of firing semi-selector to the right slide is not fully ignite. It came.
Retaining screw is loose and well you look after the selectors, however, as was the cause. Tighten the screws firmly so crowded, a cart on the PFC firing changed from CP. But many times during the occurrence of misfire. If you confirm, in a plastic shaft in the shaft is secured to the safety and F pins are deformed, crushed the front of the F bleach around the pinhole, was also worse F pin movement.
We repair them, once again challenge fire. But this time the retaining screw is loose and selector, has become a semi-automated way. Useta more motivated because at that point, the movie relied on the editing (I always though).

The re-release has been announced from Marushin Dolphin, I would like a little project has been delayed. HW, but I think more interesting, ABS also I feel that I want to see the slide move briskly or silver plated. I'm sure, but will soon go bald

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:11 pm

MARUSHIN BERETTA M9 DOLPHIN

ドルフィン(シルバーABS)
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 2007_10_07%2012_23_00011

過去何度も紹介しているドルフィンであるが、今回はABS製のシルバーメッキモデル。いつものショップで半値の値札がついていた完成品。きらきらしたスライドがしゃかしゃか動くのも面白いんじゃないかな、というのが購入の動機。さて、ちゃんとしゃかしゃか動いてくれるだろうか・・・。
 外観を見ると、フロントサイトなどのパーティングラインはしっかりと処理されているが、、トリガーガードの内側は正直汚いし、エッジの部分の処理も雑な印象を受ける。
 メッキがかかっている分厚みがあるので動きは渋い。コンパウンドを稼働部分にすり込み、何度もスライドを前後作動させて当たりをつけるとようやくスムーズに動くようになった。しかしそれでもHWモデルに比べると渋みは残るがこれは仕方がない。
 作動面で調整を要する点があった。
 フルオートに関してであるが、このモデルのフルの場合、トリガーを引ききった状態でスライドが閉鎖すると、セレクター背面にあるピンがフルオートシアを押すことによってハンマーとの連結が断たれ、ハンマーが落ち、再度発火サイクルに入る。 しかし私の購入したモデルでは、ゆっくりとスライドを閉鎖するとハンマーが落ちないのである。ほんのわずか、1ミリ以下のことだが、フルオートシアの移動距離が足らないため確実なフル作動が望めない状態にあった。
 このモデルを組み立てた経験のある方ならお分かりだろうが、シアが2つあり、それぞれにスプリングがついているためフレーム内部の組み立てが面倒なのである。それ故、あまり分解はしたくなかったのだが致し方なく完全分解し、フルオートシアの出っ張り(2箇所あるが上の所のほう)の先端をほんのわずかやすりで削った。これでようやく正常に作動するようになった。
 もう一点は、以前も紹介したことだが、発火を続けるとブリーチ先端のファイアリングピンが突き出すホール周辺が変形する。そうなるとファイアリングピンの動きが悪くなり、不発や装弾不良が多発する。私のモデルなど、ピンが突き出したまま戻らなくなってしまった。実にやわい。
 これはホール周辺をリーマーがカッターで削り、広げてやれば直る。ただしそのままではやりにくいし、本体を傷つけることにもなりかねない。そこでハラハラドキドキ良心の呵責に耐えながら思い切ってブリーチをはずして処理しよう。あぁ、とても大事な自主規制様、金科玉条自主規制様、申し訳ない自主規制様とでも念仏を唱え、反省でもしながら、とっととやっつけてしまおう。
 どうにもならなかったのはスライドストップの浮き。マルシンベレッタモデルに共通するウイークポイント。発火しているとだんだんと浮いてきて、最終弾発火後もスライドストップは作動しないし、下手するとマガジンとかみ合ってマガジンが抜けなくなってしまったりする。初期のモデルではまだ金型がしっかりしてためか、このようなことはなかったが版を重ねるにしたがって顕著になってきた。最終弾発火後のホールドオープンにはこだわりがあるが、グリップパネル裏にABS板を接着するなどしてスライドストップを強く抑えて浮きを防止するしかないかな。>

発火のほうはあまりうまくない。スライドストップの問題もあるが、ちょっと不発も多かった。初期の9ミリPFC、後期PFC、P220CP、9ミリリアルCPと4種類のカートを使用して、あれこれやったが、どれもいまひとつだった。それでもきらきらしたメッキのスライドがしゃかしゃか動くのは面白い。発火サイクルもHWに比べて少し速いように感じる。ただし、発火して楽しいのはやはりHWモデルだね。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next