MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:29 pm

ACG type small automatic pistol manufactured by the South, "Baby Nambu"

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Baby003Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Baby002

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Baby001

Background to the purchase;
This model, of course interested in the first place and did not have plans to buy Orimashita is the name of this model look like a magazine ad without each shop already, as is seen after the production it is difficult to purchase a new article. Moreover, even if temporarily stock, certainly less than 30,000 yen in gift box, even in plain-wrap price 19,800 yen. Perhaps a lot of gift box models were listed, but you look at the price at auction, generally also over 20,000 yen. I have been to quite tight financially, and fire performance in the magazine and read the post about the past and from that one more thought to myself what I would not be disadvantaged in the compelling edge , Orimashita think.
One day.
OSCAR acquaintance got in on the Internet's appeal is that during a tour conducted in only two local shops. Better stop going around the shop, I was looking through the glass I noticed a display for the models covered in tiny gold unfamiliar. ACG brand baby closer look south. "Oh, did we before?" While hoping and took to his first wife asked for permission to Morai out of the store. The first impression is "What a pretty little something!". OSCAR's also curious. That has been properly set and look into the chamber Ditoneta, firing pattern model. Prepared to deal works but the price is 19,800 yen mind at this point. Even with more than 1 percent is slightly off. "Nope absorbing" and give up, just looking for other models Orimashita, his wife is "half the price, including tax ¥ 9,900 Sure. I still have it 2-chome." Oh! Half price! At this moment, shook, his wife realized the cards and pass them in the head turns white (laughs). The 4-5 minutes, OSCAR can remove the card says, "Give me" and shout. I heard that the fans and his former army. So that in the southern part of the special feelings, so I could not bear it. A state ceremony was also appealing to the land of the research was on display in this shop six way. Please put aside money luck.

The report of the South and became their baby without even thinking all told. The report because it is still at less than a week after purchase, We do not fully understand the whole picture of this wonderful model. Thus, misunderstanding, and lack of depression, please understand that I have been content enough.

Abstract
All metal-plated 24K, stunning models, such as handicrafts. Dattarashii model is finished with a great custom itself, we often begin with a real gun, I think this is a replica of workmanship and never be ashamed. This southern part of the real gun collector of American and European models見Sere ACG have, I think dancing in the streets of buying. If the powder in the cap Blowback mon let alone trying to抜Kashi waist, I would sit urine leak, I would think (sorry!). Even if you're probably not interested in a model, if this model is in hand, "I want!" I think we think. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Baby008

I bought my type of blowback. "Imperial" vivid markings. But before Ejekushonpoto "Arsenal Artillery Tokyo" sorry seems to have shifted from the center of the stamp. Originally released, but not as gift box was only fire models, the model looks like it was released and then ignited in simple packaging. Fire model is not been reproduced as a perfect living Shotorikoiru locking block, the model is also going to the firing why we are scraping the bottom part of the engagement bolt. Still Shotorikoiru blowback system. This is brilliant. Centerfire type of cart used only PFC cart. Ignition system so the body is a metal model fire side, we now have to use the cart to the center fire a little twist.

However, there are minor differences between the model and look at my post about buying a magazine in the past. Especially involving the inflammation of points I will describe below.
Personally, I get the grip is too small, and that pops out from the magazine catch is a shame that a little hard to grip. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Baby010Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Baby011

[Notes]
Move out even when the box is good. To smooth the movement of the bolt out of the trigger is no problem. Gurippuseifuti also operates live. But the magazine into the cart, the cart will not be loaded into the chamber to see the feeding. The state has apparently packed in the magazine cart. We Magazine (stainless steel?) To decompose, so that the smooth motion and internal floor Kio Migaku fine compound. 4,5 The first was from my best but after brushing the feeding problems even if the full load from 7 no longer occurs. Still, the magazine simply because this is a tricky angle to the loading of the cart, you must have some familiarity.

As a precaution, once before the fire was completely decomposed bodies, too. But is not listed in the instruction manual disassembly procedures. No choice but to stare table parts, I give away something of an expression referring to the method for degradation of 14 years. AM and later discovered in the past listed the steps of decomposition in the journal, "I was here first to check if the Son" with regret. There are burrs inside, those that affect the operation is unlikely. AM I noticed that in the past where there is a difference compared to the magazine article.
One cart. Centerfire types of the PFC is undoubtedly the original cart and firing model seems to be: different.
The former type seems to have a hole in the inner plug, a new type is not a hole. How to Iimashou Instead, a hole in the side of the cart was emptied for venting. Shouei cart as you anyway, but I think I had better body with dirt to me completely sealed.
In addition, O has different sets of primers ring groove of the primer as the previous model O now I can no longer set the ring O-ring elasticity moves primer. This point is similar to the Fire Center Marushin PFC improved.

For the body, has changed the shape of the tip of Faiaringupin. Ignition system of this model has been adopted primarily as a form of fire between the sides and center fire. Faiaringupin so out of the center is basically a fire-side, has become part of the primer to make contact with the corner pin cart, in that respect has become a center as well as fire. In other words, fire is a normal side to go to a firing position by pushing the entire cart, this model has been designed to be ignited by striking the primer end. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Baby013

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Baby014

However, the bottom is flush with the bottom rim of the cart primer, part of the rim was stopped even Faiaringupin forward, can not carry enough power to move forward primer. This cart set the explosives in a state where the cap portion protrudes about 1 mm primers, we now have Faiaringupin hit the spot. However, retracted away by force in the cart was loaded into a primer chamber in some way, it may not be able to be transmitted Faiaringupin force. (This point will be difficult to move O to change things for Tanaka, 5 mm rings, and prone to misfire while now.)
AM is in the magazine in the past was mentioned that a high percentage of misfire. Retarashiku but improvement, so my tip Faiaringupin model has been extended about 1 mm in contact with the primer part. It seems the proportion of unexploded depleted because of this. If the cart freshly cleaned, it seems to fire Fire and center, so they are still full, there misfire.Little, but hopefully I'll extend this part, you can become so too late to be in conflict with regulations So.
Firing over two points in the model, I think the early models and late-model differences. The production is not clear when or what my model, fire model table for additional parts were enclosed in the instruction manual, "1999.7" and it was printed, not in the surrounding I guess. If you have inflammation in a model of the Early For those who are suffering from what is about to explode if they ask to look at parts inventory.
In addition, a real gun, but there are some spots where screws potatoes there, what just my model, easy to loose any screws potatoes to fix the trigger guard among the subtle position of the bar and the trigger and the trigger loosen shift, so be careful cause malfunction.

[Fire]
The adjustment related to the magazine mentioned above, Kio Migaku Fidinguranpu, took much of the extractor The fire performance was not much hope for honesty. "Emperor" the homepage of "SIGHT" in the pages of how to improve the expression fourteen years the southern Hudson was published in the "Southern Baby do not blow-back is only one shot," because I stated those clouds, "Well, much thing to talk about "We do that. Slowly at first to operate the bolt to prevent accidental firing, loaded with test-fired only one shot. Blowback while beautiful sounds pretty good, however.But do not hold open. Well then once again, this time loaded with the bolt action vigorously drastically, but none went off. Ignition time is certain. However, the hold open useless.

Confirmed the earlier stage, because the feeding was good "Do not bad at all this?" Suddenly filled our expectations. So immediately, the challenge to fully load. But potential is like a little sweet, a perfect all bullets fired from a reality that is difficult to seven. Misfire occurs or at any stage, or to explode. Hold open a few percent success rate. The cart as sensitive to dirt, dirty conditions and the frequent lack of unexploded wonders retreat, the worse shape. It was such a situation, we once recorded video. Selective editing to withstand watch something about 30 shots fired from inside the convenience, I updated our views.
Operate the bolt first, starting from where the first bullet loading, rapid-fire first four. Bolt action scenes, and the state of Shotorikoiru "Imperial" You can see the inscription. However, once the slow way (poor misunderstood loaded, once I check the chamber) that have been edited a bit. Then change the angle, blazing 3. Are tied to the screen somehow hold a successful open.

Also the first four rapid-fire second. 3rd shot to burst and the second one is. Please note that after the first five from the same because it is the first video. The tone rises might be a little more rice shoots, the model will not begin play with fire, blow-back tone is good or bad is also what I say hit the ignition pro-rate this model, The point is not terribly important.
Somewhat, but the pains in the words sort of excuse, because I think most people do not fire even if it is purchased on behalf of people of those "when firing, but I like" I will introduce something about it Please understand for example. I also expected it to fire models do not think any longer. It may have shrunk a little life in this fire, I'll think long and cherished.
Anyway, this is a great model. It is recommended to be seen once you have a chance for the hand.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:41 pm

MARUSHIN AUTOMAG "CLINT 1"

マルシン・金属製オートマグ『クリント1』の巻
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mmautomag9210Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mmautomag921d

【概要】
 でかくて重い金属製オートモデル。
 全長約33センチ、重さ約1.5キロ。
 片手で保持すると震えて照準が定まりませんし、普通に握った状態では片手でハンマーも起こせません。
 聞く所によれば、かなり以前(1980年?)に発売されたモデルだそうで、一時期メーカーも製造しなかった期間が相当あるらしいです。
 それが1994年ごろに再販され、その後、新たにバレルを延長した本モデルが発売されたという経緯をたどったとのこと。
 ご存知の方もたくさんいらっしゃることでしょうが、本モデルのモデル(ややこしい表現で失礼)となったのはクリント・イーストウッド主演の映画「ダーティー・ハリー4」で登場したものです。
 イーストウッドくらいの体格があれば様になりますが、ごく当たり前の体格の人間では、銃にすがりついているように見えてしまい全然様になりません。

MGC製のオートマグと比べますと、こちらのモデルの方が大きいようです。
 握ってみると明らかに大きさの違いを感じます。
 スタイルはMGC製の方がスマートに感じますが・・・。

残念ながら、モデルガンとしての製造は今回が最後とのこと。
 以前はそれ程興味を持っていなかったのですが、先日ベビー南部を入手し金属製ブローバックオートの良さに目覚めたところへ、最終生産と聞いて猛烈に欲しくなり、相当無理をして購入。
 簡易包装の廉価版とはいいつつ、それなりに高価。
 一度に代金を支払うのは無理だったので、半額相当の手付金を入れショップの奥さんに無理をいってキープしてもらい、半月後にようやく残金を納入し入手しました。
 その間は本当に長かった・・・。

ということで、ネットでの同好の士、某「むすたん」さんから、マルシン金属製オートマグ『クリント1』発火担当「人柱」役を仰せつかった中年発火馬鹿による「運任せ・神頼み」レポートです。

【外観】
 あまり外観は気にしない私ですが、それなりにちょっと感想を・・・。

同社のゲーリングルガーやACGブランドのベビー南部に比べますと、表面処理のレベルは落ちます。
 一番、眼につく、バレルサイドの処理はまあまあですが、それ以外の箇所には湯口の跡や細かなシワ、凹凸が見受けられます。
 ボルトの指かけやグリップ背面の滑り止めの辺りは、もう少しどうにかならないかなと思ってしまいます。
 また、木製グリップが標準で装備されていますが、これがどうも・・・。
 木製グリップに馴染みのない私でも、一目見て「これは、・・・いかがなものか」と思うレベルのものです。
 チェッカーはつぶれ、波打っているようですし、スクリューホールの周囲はささくれています。
 こんなレベルのものであれば、1980年発売当初付属していた黒いプラグリップで十分。
 その分値段を下げるべき。
 それに、各部のスクリューがマイナスドライバー用になってしまっているのが残念。
 ここも最初のモデルの発売当初どおり、六角レンチ用スクリューに統一して欲しいところ。
 その方が絶対に格好が良いに決まっています。

あと、冗談みたいですけど、バレルとフレームの間に僅かな隙間があり、マガジンが抜いてあると向こう側が見えます(笑)。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mmautomag921kjpg
 そういえば、各パーツのクリアランスは結構多めで、平行であるべきところや直角であるべきところが微妙にずれており、一種独特の雰囲気(どんなんじゃ)を醸し出しています。
 その分作動は良好ですけど・・・。

総じて、現在の基準から見ますと少々物足りないところがあるのは否めません。
 でも、でかくて、重くて、ましてや金属製発火ブローバックモデル。
 もう、そんなこと全部許しちゃいます(笑)。

【内部構造等】
設計が古いためか、内部構造はかなり省略してあるようですね。
 金属モデルですから発火方式は当然にサイドファイア。
 ショートリコイルもしませんし、ボルトは当然として、トリガーバーやセイフティの形状も結構違うとの話です(正直よく分からん)。
 ですけど、MGC製モデルほどの大胆なアレンジはありません。
 実銃の構造に即して簡略化した程度のもので、いってみればモデルガンとして当たり前の構造のモデルだといえます。
 そのため、分解手順も概ね実銃どおり、フレーム前方のテイクダウンレバーを下げれば、バレルとフレームが簡単に分離し、リコイルスプリングとガイドを外せば、ボルトはあっさりとフレームから抜けます。
 おかげでメンテナンスは大変楽です。気軽に分解組立が楽しめるという意味でも大変グッド。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mmautomag921j
 MGC製モデルの、あのとんでもなく長いボルト固定用のネジに泣かされている身にとっては、涙が出るほどの感動です。

面白いことに、MGC製モデルと同様にカート装填時の暴発を防ぐセイフティプレートが装備されています。
 MGCとマルシン、互いに協調したのかあるいはどちらかが真似したのか・・・、まぁ、快調に作動するのであれば私にはどうでもいいことですが・・・。

カートは専用サイズのPFC。
 これもやたらでかい。
 過去の雑誌での紹介記事の写真では、リム部に発火ピンの埋め込まれた旧サイドファイアタイプのPFCカートでしたが、今回入手したモデルのカートは基本的に最新のセンターファイアPFCカートに準じた構造となっております。
 Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mmautomag921h発火ピン(プライマー)が別パーツになっており、ガスシール用のOリングがセットされています。
 この点はありがたいですね。
 カート単体での性能は相当向上しているでしょうし、面倒なインテンスシートのセットも不要です。
 ただし、通常のPFCカートと違いインナープラグにはガス抜き用の穴は開いていません。
 その代わり、ケース部にガス抜き用の穴が2箇所設けられています。
 ディトネーターの先端にマイナスドライバーが入るよう溝が掘ってあるため、通常のガス抜き用の穴が開いたPFCインナープラグだと作動に問題が生ずることから、やむを得ずガスと発火音を抜くためサイドに穴を開けたものと思いますが・・・。

なお、マルベリーフィールドからこのモデル用の専用カートが発売されているのですが、見た限りマルベリのほうはCPタイプのように見受けられました(持ってる方、教えて)。
 しかし、よくこんなモデル(失礼!)の専用カートを開発したものだと感心してしまいます。
 需要があるのかしら?

カートについてもう一つ余談を。
 ものは試しとMGCのオートマグ用カートとこのモデルのカートのサイズを測ってみました。
 そしたらなんと、直径はまったく一緒、長さがマルシンの方が1ミリ長いだけです。
 どちらのカートも他方のマガジンにちゃんと入ります。
 そして、両方のモデルとも、どちらのカートでもフィーディングも良好。
 ただし、MGCのカートをマルシンのモデルにセットしても、ディトネーターの長さが4、5ミリ足りないようで、そのままでは発火は無理。
 プライマーを2個重ねて底上げしてやれば発火は可能のようですが、うまく作動するかは分かりません。

反対に、マルシンのカートをMGCのモデルにセットすると今度はディトの長さが長すぎて、まず、暴発(→フルオート!)してしまうでしょう。
 プライマーの発火ピンを削るとともに、インナープラグにCPカートのプライマーを使用すれば通常の発火は可能ではないかなと思います(無責任発言)。

ところで、マルシン製モデル用のマルベリのカートもその理屈からいえば、MGC製モデルに流用できる可能性があるということになります。
 内部のインナー類がどのような構成になっているか知りませんので、MGC製モデルにおける発火の可能性については不明ですが、少なくともインナー類を外せばフィーディングには問題ないはず。
 MGC製モデルを所有するディスプレイ派の方にはお勧めかも。
 て、マルベリからMGC製オートマグ用のリアルカートが販売されていたら(当方不知)、こんなこと必要ないけど・・・。

【ささやかな調整】
 手に入れて、すぐにマガジンにカートを装填し、フィーディングの調子を確認しようとしたのですが、マガジンの調子が良くありません。
 フロアーの動きがギクシャクし、滑らかさに欠けています。
 案の定、3、4発目でカートが上がってこず、チェンバーに装填できませんし、最終弾のホールドオープンがうまくいきません。
 そこでマガジンを分解しようと思ったのですが、ベースがかなりしっかりマガジンケースにはまり込み外せません。
 というか、外せないようになっているようです(泣)。
 仕方なく、フロアーを一杯まで下げ固定し、届く範囲で内部を真ちゅうブラシなどで磨きました。
 おかげで、フィーディングも良好になりましたし、確実にホールドオープンするようになりました。

本体の動きは全体としてスムーズですが、ハンマーとファイアリングプレートの接触はやはりきついですね。
 接触部分はかなり磨きましたけど、限界があるようで諦めました。
 ハンマースプリングを弱めればいいのでしょうけれど、この重たいカートをサイドファイアで発火させるためには強いスプリングが必要ですから、これは出来ないこと。結局妥協。
 そのほかは、ボルト全体を磨き、エジェクターがボルトと接触しているようだったのでエジェクターの側面を研磨した程度。

発火に関することですが、心配な点が一つありました。
 このモデル、過去の紹介記事を読みますと、皆さん「バーストする」と述べています。
 暴発防止用のセイフティプレートが有りながらです。
 どうも、カートが重たいことから、チェンバーへの装填の勢いでカートが勝手に前進し、暴発するとのこと。
 エキストラクターの、カートのリムが入り込む部分の前後長がありすぎるため、そこのスペースを短くし、カートが前進する余地をなくしてしまえば良いとのことですが、そんな加工、言うは易し、行なうは難しというやつです。

まぁ、考えていてもどうにもならないので、カートに空キャップを入れ、思いっ切り良くボルトを操作し、排出されたカートの先端からロッドを差し込み、カート内の空キャップの位置を確認します。
 インナープラグがほとんど押し込めない状態であれば、暴発するということになりますし、2,3ミリの余裕があれば大丈夫ということになります。
 すると、あれ、・・・どうもうまくいっているようです。余裕、あるようです。
 一応、念のためもう一度確認。
 今度も大丈夫。
 三度、今度はカート内部にグリスを添付して確認、これもOK。
 へえ~、思わず感心しました。(当然そうあるべきなのですが、古参モデルガンマニアの悲しい性、まともに動いてもにわかに信じられないのは何故でしょうか・・・)
 ボルトを外してエキストラクターを確認しましたら、リムをくわえられたカートが動く余地などないようでしたので、過去、いずれかの時点で改良されたものと思います。
 とにかく、発火への期待が大きくなります。
 当初、暴発が頻発するようであれば、CPカートのプライマー(直径は同じで前後長は短い)をインナープラグとして使用してみようかと思っていたのですが、その必要もないようです。

ただ、それとは別に予想していなかった問題が発生しました。
 エキストラクターなんですが、フィーディングの確認作動中に外れてしまったのです。
 エキストラクターは、小さなピンでボルトに固定されるようになっているのですが、ピンと、ボルトに設けられたピンホールのサイズが合っていないようで、甘くてピンがすぐ外れてしまいます。
 そこで、ピンの代わりに細長いネジを無理やりねじ込んで固定しました。
 心配なのはボルトのピンホールの周辺の肉厚が薄いこと。
 あまりオーバーサイズのピンを入れると、破損してしまいそうです。
 こんなにでっかいモデルなのに細かなところが妙に繊細で困ります。

【発火】
 いきなりフル装填(6発だけだけど)で発火テスト。
 キャップ火薬は金。
やはり暴発が怖かったので、キャップは先端一杯まで押し込んでセット。
 でもボルト操作は思いっ切りやってしまうところが矛盾しています(笑)。
 初弾は綺麗に発火。
 カートもそれなりにはじき出されているようで安心。
 次弾もOK。しかし、3、4、5発目は最初不発、各々ハンマーを起こし2度目で発火。
 最終弾はうまく発火し、ホールドオープンしました。
 途中の不発は、キャップ火薬を先端まで押し込んだことに原因があるようです。
 ハンマースプリングの強化も考えましたが、それはもう少し様子を見てからでも遅くないので触らずにおきます。
 フィーディングには何も問題はなさそうなのでほっとしました。
 後退力も十分なようです。
 発火音も予想より大きく、いい感じ。
 そこで、キャップ火薬のセットは、付属の装填ロッドで押し込める範囲にとどめ、続けて発火。
 結果は動画のとおり。
 総じて思った以上に快調です。

今回アップした動画は6連射×3画像。
 27秒ありますのでご注意を。
 2番目の動画の4発目と5発目がバースト(購入以来はじめて!)していますが、それ以外はまったくトラブルはありません。
 カートのエジェクトもかなりの勢いです。
 ホールドオープンもほぼ100パーセント確実。
 ハンドガンの金属モデルでここまで作動すれば、ほぼ満点だと思います。

これ以外に何度か発火しましたが、ごくまれに後退量不足によるエジェクト不良が発生する程度で、それ以外のトラブルはほとんど発生しません。

金属モデル特有の重量感のある反動はプラ製モデルでは味わえないものです。
 閉鎖系カートを使用する金属製ブローバックオートは、ベビー南部に続き2機種目ですが、作動レベルはこちらが断然上でしょう。
 カートのメンテナンスさえ怠らなければ実に安心して発火できます。
 ABSやHW製モデルと同様、このモデルは発火して遊ぶモデルですね。
 飾っておくだけではもったいないです。

もっとも、バレルが閉鎖されていますので、内部は当然に汚れやすいです。
 でも、発火後のメンテも楽しみの一つですから、そう苦にはなりません。
 ただ、表面のメッキ部にも発火ガスが付着し、すぐ曇りますので、発火後は表面も丁寧に拭う必要があります。
 そして拭えば拭うほど表面の金色が薄れ、私のモデルは金色と銀色の中間のような状態になっています。
 これはこれで気に入っていますが、部分部分によって色合いが異なるのが少々難点。 

結局、今回も何もたいしたことをせず、発火に成功してしまいました。
 まさしく「運任せ、神頼み」。
 というか、モデルとカートの設計が良かっただけ、メーカーさんのおかげです。

仰せつかった「人柱」の大役も、無事大過なく務められたようで一安心(笑)。

なお、初期のタイプのモデルを所有され、発火不調に悩まされておられる方、その原因は色々あるでしょうけど、もし余裕があればカート(マルベリのカートという手もある)とエキストラクターを現行タイプに交換されてはどうでしょうか。
 保証は出来ませんが、もしかしたらそれだけで快調モデルに様変わりするかもしれません。
 今回購入したモデルに付属していた取説には「1999」の表示がありましたから、もしかするとこの時期に改良が行われたのかもしれませんので、それ以前のモデルを所有しておられる方、一度ご検討されてはどうですか?

【雑感】
 現在、なんとか新品で入手可能な閉鎖系カートを使用する金属製ブローバックオートは、ACG(マルシン)ベビー南部、当マルシンオートマグ、マルシンモーゼルM712、ハドソン南部十四年式の4種類ぐらいでしょうか。
 それも、この中で確実に購入できるのは十四年式ぐらいか。
 あとは流通在庫の有無によるようです。
 法規上、製造可能なモデルが限られていますので致し方ないことですが、もう少し種類があってもと思います。
 その上、その内の1種類がもう製造されないとは・・・。
 ここは、マルシンさんに一頑張りしていただき、現行の金属製ルガーP08をショートリコイルブローバックモデルに改良して発売していただくよう願うばかりです。

当方の次の目標は金属M712。
 今度は金属モデルでフルオート10連射だ・・・て、どこかキットが売れ残っているところ、どなたかご存じないですか?

Last edited by Cerwyn on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Metal Marushin Automag Clint 1
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mmautomag9210Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mmautomag921d

Abstract
Thus the auto model in heavy metal. About 33 centimeters long and weighs about 1.5 kg. 定Marimasen targeting is to hold with one hand and shaking in the state also held a hammer in one hand起Kosemasen normal. According to the listening station, a long time ago (1980?) In the model seems to be released, it seems a considerable period of time during some manufacturers do not manufacture. The re-release it around the year 1994, and then traced the history that was released that this model was extended to the new barrel. You have a lot of you know that some models, this model (sorry complicated expression) and became a movie starring Clint Eastwood "Dirty Harry 4", which is introduced in. If the constitution is much like Eastwood, is commonplace in the human physique, take away at all like that held on to look like a gun. Automag made and compare with the MGC is larger in the model here. I feel the size difference and try to grasp clearly. MGC is a style made people feel smart. Unfortunately, the production of a model that's the last time as this. I previously had no interest Sore程, I woke up to the goodness of the South to obtain the metal Burobakkuoto baby the other day, and want desperately to hear the final production, to purchase a substantial force. Simple packaging and cheaper version of a good while, fairly expensive. Pay the price once because it was impossible, get to keep the shop going to force his wife to put a deposit equivalent to half, finally got the balance be paid half a month later. Meanwhile so long. So, like-minded person in the net, certain "tan daughter" from friends, Metal Marushin Automag Clint 1 [fire] in charge, "Sacrifice" by middle-aged fool仰Setsukatta the role of fire "pray luck" report.

[Appearance]
I look but do not care too much, in its own way a little feedback.
Geringuruga and compare its south and ACG brand baby, the level of surface treatment will be degraded.
First, take the eye, barrel-side processing is okay, otherwise, where traces of sprue and fine wrinkles, roughness is seen. Around the back of the slip over the fingers and grip the bolt, I would have thought that somehow a little more. Also, is standard with wooden grips, this is very much. I'm also not familiar with wooden grips, at first glance, "This is something you like ... or," I think what level. The checker will collapse, and seems to be wavy, around the screw holes on the lens. As long as this level, enough lip black plug that came with originally released in 1980. Price lowered correspondingly. And a shame that they've been negative for a screw driver in each part. Originally launched as the first model here too, I want to screw Hex unified. Is absolutely determined to look good that way. Also, it is a joke, there is a slight gap between the barrel and frame, and the other side you will see that the magazine pull out (laughs). Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mmautomag921kjpg
By the way, each part is a lot of clearance fine, and just slightly off and I should be parallel Sumi Nao, quirky atmosphere (So what does that) exudes. The minute but good work.
Overall, there is little enough to look at the current standards can not be denied. But, huge, heavy, metal, let alone fire Burobakkumoderu. Another, that total forgiveness Chaimasu (laughs).

Internal structure, etc.
Perhaps because an older design, the internal structure has been omitted sounds like pretty. Fire ignition system from the side of course is a metal model. Not even for Shotorikoiru, and of course to the bolt, is a story quite different from the shape of the trigger bar and safety (Tadashi Tadashi understand it that much.) But I, MGC arrangements made by the model is not bold enough. Much simplified in line with the structure of the real gun, is obviously a natural model of the structure as a model farther. Therefore, the decomposition steps are almost as real gun, if lowering the front Teikudaunreba frame, barrel and frame are easily separated, by removing the guide Rikoirusupuringu, bolts from the frame and exits quickly. Maintenance is very easy thanks. Also very good in terms of readily disassembled and reassembled to enjoy. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mmautomag921j
MGC-made model, the cry for a body that is ridiculously long fixing screws that bolt is moved to tears about. Interestingly, MGC is equipped to prevent accidental discharge when the loaded cart Seifutipureto as well as models made. Marushin and MGC, or an imitation of what was either cooperating or, well, if I operate smoothly but it does not matter.

The only size cart PFC. This is also a huge random. The introduction of magazine photos of past articles is a type of fire ignition pin embedded in the old side of the rim was PFC cart cart models available in this latest Centerfire essentially according to PFC cart ordered structure.
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mmautomag921h
Firing Pin (primer) has become another part of the gas sealing O-ring has been set. I appreciate this point. Performance alone would be better to cart worth, and no cumbersome set of Intensushito. However, unlike the usual inner PFC cart plug hole is not open for venting. Instead, place two holes provided for the venting of the case. Because of the groove so it can dig the tip of a flathead screwdriver Ditoneta opened holes for venting the normal PFC operation that give problems to the inner plug, because removing the sound side and the gas fire forced I think those holes.
However, I have only been released for this model from Maruberifirudo cart, mulberry better as far as the type of CP was found to be (if you have, tell me.) However, this model well (sorry!) Is impressed with what would have developed a special cart. I wonder if there is demand?
Another digression on the cart. The MGC shall try to measure the size of the cart tried this model and the Automag cart. Then how, with a diameter of at all, just one millimeter long Marushin more in length. Curt properly enter either of the other magazine. The models are both good in the cart or feeding. However, MGC can set a model of a cart Marushin, like length of short Ditoneta 4,5 mm, as is the ignition is impossible. Shiteyare raise it repeatedly firing two primers as possible but do not know work well. In contrast, the MGC cart Marushin models are now set to the length of Dito is too long, first went off (full auto →!) Will end up. Firing pin and cut the primer, ignition plugs CP inner primer if you use a regular cart and I think I can not (say irresponsible). By the way, speaking of the theory suggests that even for models made of mulberry Marushin cart, MGC will be diverted to the possibility that there are models made. Since I do not know what that is organized within the inner class, MGC-made model of the possibility of fire is unknown, at least the inner class by removing the feeding should be fine. MGC towards owning a model display made by the school may be recommended. To, from mulberry MGC if it is sold for real-cart made Automag (my ignorance), but I do not need things like this.

Small adjustments;
Get to the cart loaded magazine soon, I tried to check the condition of feeding, condition of the magazine is not good. Strained movement of the floor, and devoid of smoothness. Sure enough, the cart is up 3-4 in the second from Kozu, to be loaded into the chamber, hold open is not working the last bullet. I thought we attempt to disassemble the magazine, including外Semasen quite firmly stuck to the case-based magazine. I mean, now seems to trouble releasing (crying). Reluctantly, fixed down to the floor filled, such as brass brush shined reach the interior. Thanks and good feeding for now, certainly now hold open. Smooth movement of the body as a whole is, the contact plate is tight like a hammer and firing again. Contact area, but shined quite gave up on that there are limits. But do I弱Mere hammer spring, firing in order to fire a heavy cart to the side as this was the springs must be strong, it can be. Eventually a compromise. The other, polished the whole bolt, polished around the sides of the ejector as it was in contact with the ejector bolt.
The ignition is on, there is one thing worrying. This model, and read the post about the past, all the "burst" I said. Yes but that is Seifutipureto for preventing accidental discharge. Apparently, from the heavy cart, cart to move forward on their own momentum to the loading chamber, and go off that. The extractor, because most are too long to slip around the rim of the cart, short of space there, but it's better to go forward once the cart is lost room, such processing, easier to say, do they mean is difficult.
Well, I can not do anything even if we put a cap on an empty cart, and drastically improve the operation bolts, insert the rod from the top of the cart emissions cap and locate the air in your cart. If the plug is almost押Shi込Menai inner state, that will go off for a few that will be all right if there is enough of a millimeter. Then, you know, it seems ... very much successful. Time, seems to be. Once, again, check to make sure. Ok this time. Three times, now attached to check the grease inside the cart, which is also OK. - Oh, I was impressed myself. (Of course I should do, a model of mania sad senior, suddenly can not believe it is working properly Why?) Check Shimashitara extractor to remove the bolt, it seemed like there was room to move his mouth to the rim cart past, would have been improved at any point in time. Anyway, the greater the expectation of fire. Initially, as if the frequent outbursts, CP primer Cart (diameter about the same length is short) I thought I'll use as an inner plug, it seems not necessary. However, it encountered a problem and did not expect another. I have an extractor, I had to check out in the feeding operation. Extractor, but it has become so small pin is fixed to the bolt and pin, and does not seem to match the size of pinholes arranged bolt pin will be sweet and just outside. So, I fixed by screwing long screws instead of pins force. The concern is that the thin wall thickness around the bolt holes of the pin. Put a little oversized pins, I seem to get damaged. Where I have so strangely delicate and detailed models, but so big.

[Fire]

Suddenly a full load (but only from 6) in the test firing. Fri gunpowder caps. I was afraid went off again, pushing the cap is set at one end to the cup. Bolt action but where conflict has drastically go through (laughs). Firing the first shot beautifully. As is safe and also somewhat ejected cart. Next bombs OK. However, 3,4,5 from the first initial misfire, causing the hammer to fire the second time each. The final bullet to fire well and hold opened. Misfire on the way, seems to have pushed the tip of the powder can cause the cap. Strengthening of the hammer spring I thought it was too late from leave, so touching to see how a little more. Nothing wrong with feeding was relieved not seem so. It seems sufficient strength back. Greater than expected firing sound, good feeling. Therefore, the set of gunpowder cap is kept in the range of push rod comes loaded, followed by firing. As a result the video. It is generally smoothly than I expected.

This video has quickened up 6 × 3 image. Or damage to 27 seconds. Second and fifth from the burst of four from the second video (the first time since purchase!), But to absolutely no trouble otherwise. It is also fairly quickly eject the cart. Almost 100 percent certainty hold open. Now you can work on metal models of handguns, I think almost perfect score.

Although other fire several times, ejecting defects occur in about the amount of retreat on rare occasions due to the lack of trouble otherwise unlikely to occur. Model-specific reaction of heavy metals in the model is made of plastic taste. Using a metal cart Burobakkuoto a closed system, but the first two models at the south baby, on the operating level would be far here. You really should keep this safe to fire the maintenance of the cart. HW, and ABS as well as models made, this model is the model I played with fire. All you need to decorate is a waste. However, because the barrel is closed, the interior is of course easy to clean. But looking forward is one of the post-fire maintenance, it will not be bothered. But gas is attached to the ignition of the surface plating, cloudy, so soon after the fire must be carefully wipe the surface. The more you wipe off the surface of gold faded and my model is an intermediate state, such as gold and silver. I like it but this drawback is somewhat different parts of the partial shade.

After all, this time without any big deal, I succeeded in firing. Just "luck of the draw, pray." I mean, just good design model and the cart, thanks to the maker. 仰Setsukatta "human sacrifice" is also a major role, he was relieved that no real problems in the safe (laughs). The is owned by the type of model early For those who are suffering from disorders fire, the cause but there will be various carts, if you can afford if (there is a hand cart mulberry), the current tractor and Export has been replaced with what types do. Can not guarantee, may alter the model maybe it just smoothly. The instruction manual that came with the model I bought is "1999" View From there, it might have been made at this time and perhaps improved, which he owns an earlier model If, once you consider is do you think?

- Miscellaneous thoughts;
Currently, using a metal cart Burobakkuoto closed system is somehow available in new, ACG (Marushin) Southern Baby Marushinotomagu our Marushinmozeru M712, will be about four or fourteen years of the Southern Hudson formula. It also ensures you can buy in this expression about me fourteen years. The rest is due to the presence of such distributor's inventory. The law, but it is limited, so致Shi方Nai model can be produced, even if I think a little different. Besides, manufacturing is not one of them is the other kind. Here, you work hard for one to Mal Singh, the current metal Ruger P08 that I only pray for you to launch an improved
My next target is a metal M712. Blaze is now 10 fully automatic models with metal, where the kit on the shelf somewhere, but I do not know anyone?

Last edited by Cerwyn on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:19 pm

MARUSHIN XABUNGLE

戦闘メカ  ザブングル  5連ライフル
(って、そんなもんあるのか^_^;?)

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 01-in_10

Refer also to smootik's Review for more detailed photos and information:

大変妙なモデルの登場。正直、モデルガンというにはいささか抵抗があるかもしれない。なにせ、ベースとなったモデルは普通の人間では物理的に持てないはず・・・^^;。「戦闘メカ ザブングル」という昔あったアニメに登場するメカが装備するビームライフルがベースモデルらしい。縮尺自体何分の一か不明。
 はっきりいって子供のおもちゃ、何でこんなモデルが登場するかというと・・・、これブローバックするのである。それもキャップ火薬で
^_^;
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab03
 以下、古い「SIGHT」誌にこのモデルが紹介されていたので、そこから知りえたことなどを交えて紹介する。

正式な商品名は「戦闘メカ・ザブングル5連ライフルキット」と物々しいもの。パーツ表を見ると「1982・10」と印字されていることから20年以上前の製品と分かる。当時の定価は2300円。完成品ではなくキットの形状で販売されていたが、マルイの造るモデルガンとは異なり接着は不要。一部にねじ止め箇所がある程度であり、組み立ては易しい。色はオリーブドラブで、正直言って格好いいものではない。作動方式はオープンボルトセミオートファイアリングで、マガジンには5発装填が可能。ただし標準でついてくるカートは2発だけで、そのカートの構造はPFC。で、気になる製造元はなんとマルシンさん
(_Wink。こんなもん作ってたんだ。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab-04

今回手に入れたのは、お隣の「GUN_PB」さんが所有していたもの。PBさんも中古で手に入れたらしく、カートは1発しかなかった。「調子いいけどカートがなくて連射がTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab05出来ない。カート何とかして連射してみない?」と持ちかけられ、「了解」といって譲り受けたもの。

問題のカートなのだが、実はこのモデル専用のカートなのである。サイズもそうなのだが、内部がほかのPFCカートとはかなり違う。リムとケースの雌雄の関係が逆であり、また、リム部の厚みがかなりあるし、プラグの形状も違う。おそらく、パワーを弱めるための工夫だと思うが、こんなモデルのためにわざわざ専用カートを作るとは驚き。正直言うと、いささか無駄なような気がしないでもないが・・・。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab-06Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab-07
 さて、今回流用したカートはサイドファイアPPK用カート。先端を1ミリほど削るとちょうどよいことが分かった。ただし、そのままではディトの長さが足りないのでインナーのプラグを3つ(!)重ねて使用する。この点「SIGHT」誌では2つでよいと記載してあったが、2つでは不発ばかりだった。ストロークが大変短くなるのでうまくブローバックするか心配であったが、さすがPFC、きっちり作動した。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab-09
 マガジンの構造も少し変わっている。リップがなく、その代わりにマガジン前半部がパイプ上になっておりそこでカートを保持するようになっている。そして発火の際は、カートはマガジンから完全に抜け出ず、後ろ半分をパイプの部分に残した状態で発火する。チャンバーレスとでもいえばいいのかな。
 ただ、問題はパイプ部分でのカートの保持がうまくいかず、発火の衝撃で次弾が飛び出したりすることがよく発生した。おかげで5連射には失敗。最高は4連射に終わった。
 あと、スコープが装備されているがなんと中にはちゃんとレンズが入っている!ただし、あまりに視野が狭くまったく用をなさない。

バレル内にはインサートがなく、また、オープンボルトであるため、発火音はかなり甲高い大きな音がする。ただ、ムービーでは高音域がカットされたのかあまり大きくは聴こえない。

このモデル、いいカスタムの素材になるのではないだろうか。今新品で購入できれば、少なくとも、全日本BLK大会参加者は相当買い込むだろうなあ
(^^)

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 pm

MARUSHIN Five-mecha combat rifle Xabungle

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 01-in_10

Refer also to smootik's Review for more detailed photos and information:

[b]The model appeared very strange.
To be honest, rather a model for resistance may have bit. Any rate, the model was based on the average person is supposed to physically持Tenai "Mecha combat Xabungle" beam rifle equipped Moderurashii mechanism is based on the past that had appeared in the anime. Unknown fraction of the scale itself. Frankly children's toys, and this model appeared, or rather what, it is a blow to the back. The explosives can cap it
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab03
Following the old "SIGHT" because this model has been introduced in the journal, invited talk will introduce and learn from it that the Eta. The official product name "Rifle Kit Xabungle five-fighting mechanism," the potatoes and then barter. Looking at the table parts "1982.10" products and know that 20 years ago and has been printed. 2300 yen price at that time. Had been sold in kit form rather than finished products, and building a model of bond unlike Marui required. Some are screwed into place to some extent, easy assembly. Olive color is not meant to be honest is not cool. operating system is, can be loaded from the magazine 5. Cart comes standard but only two from the structure of the cart PFC. The manufacturer, how anxious Mal Singh I was making this mon. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab-04

We got the neighbor "GUN_PB" what was owned by friends. PB's入Retarashiku also used in hand carts, there was only one shot. I hope the cart without any form of fire Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab05 Can. You like to try to somehow blaze cart? "持Chikake and was" OK "to say what has taken over. It's a cart is a problem, this model is actually only a cart. It is also likely that the size of the other cart inside the PFC is quite different. Male and female roles are reversed and the case rim, and the thickness of the rim to have a good, different from the shape of the plug. Perhaps, but I think to weaken the power of ideas, and make way for private cart this model is surprising. To be honest, but do not even feel like Saka Isa・・・useless. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab-06Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab-07
Well, this fire-side cart PPK diverted cart. Found to be just right and cut the tip about 1 mm. However, just because the three inner plug is not long enough for Dito (!) Is used repeatedly. This point "SIGHT" The magazine had to be described in two of two had just explode. Was worried about the blowback is very short strokes so well, indeed PFC, operated tightly. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 2004-zab-09
The structure of the magazine a little different. Without a lip, is a cart in which to hold the pipe and turned on the first half of the magazine instead. And when a fire is completely Curt抜Ke出Zu magazine, fired in the back left portion of the half pipe. Maybe even with good speaking Chanbaresu. But the problem is in the cart did not work, hold the pipes, often occurs following a shock or fire a bullet out. Thanks to the failure of fire 5. Four rapid-fire ended the best. Also, how is that while the scope is equipped with a lens that contains the time! However, a narrower field of view so no use at all. There is no insert in the barrel, and because it is open bolt, firing off a loud shrill sound considerably. However, the movie was cut too large or not hear high frequencies. This model, would not it be nice custom materials. If I buy new, at least, I wish Japan would buy up the competition participants BLK equivalent

***VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:37 pm

MARUSHIN MP40
マルシン製・シュマイザーMP40の巻
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mp400041Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mp40s1

【概要】

大変有名な同名の第二次大戦中のドイツ軍のサブマシンガンをモデルアップしたもの。

SMGタイプのモデルガンとしては、MGCのイングラムM11と双璧をなすともっぱらの評判の傑作モデルです。

プラ製とは申しましても随所に金属が使われ重量感もあります。特にグリップフレームが金属製ですので、しっかりした剛性感を感じ取ることができ、大変グッドです。

最初の発売以来、生産中止と再販を繰り返しておりますが基本構造は何も変わっていないようでね。

それだけ最初の設計が素晴らしいということでしょう。

私の所有するのは今回(14年5月)再販キットとして販売されたもの。以前から入手を切望しておりましたが、今回ようやく念願がかない自分のものにすることが出来ました。

期待に違わぬモデルで感激しました。

最初に申し上げます。調子の良いフルオートモデルガンを求めておられる方、あるいは、フルオートを経験されたことがない方、はたまた、ディスプレイ派の方、そんでもって、たまたまこのページに迷い込んできた方…、何か、よう分かりませんけど、とにかく、今すぐお店に走るか、ネットで注文してください!絶対後悔しません!早くしないと売り切れちゃうよー!

【調整】

部品点数はそれなりに多いように見受けられますが、ハンドガンと比べ各パーツが大きいので実際の点数はそれほど多いことはありません。可動部は概ねプラ製ですからバリ取りも簡単だと思います。

組み立ててみての感想ですが、それ程手が掛かる箇所はないと思います。

といっても全部が簡単にパチンパチンとはめ込めたわけではないので、私の失敗談の披露がてら、幾つか説明させていただきます。

○バレルのはめ込み
 仮組みをしていたときのことです。なんら修正、加工せず、バレルをそのままメインフレームに差し込んで様子を見ようとしたのですが、ちょっと力を加えたらすっぽり入ったことから、安心しておりました。それで、再度引き抜こうといたしましたら、抜けません(泣)。なんとしても抜けません。
 これは弱りました。小1時間ほど格闘したところ、ようやく抜き取ることが出来ましたが焦りました。仮組みといえども、やはり、最低限のバリを取ってから行うべきであると再認識した次第です。
 あと、完成してから気が付きましたが、バレルの固定がちょっと甘いようです。バレルを持って左右に揺らすと僅かですが動きます。あまり気にすることはないかもしれませんが・・・。

○インサートのはめ込み
 そのままではうまく入ってくれませんでしたので、インサート全体、特に後端部の出っ張りを削りました。
 変な位置のまま無理に押し込むと所定の位置(結構奥、手が入らない)まで行かなくなります。そうすると、チャンバー自体も所定の位置にセットすることができなくなりますので、ここは慎重に

○ストックの取り付け
 どうもこれが一番厄介でした。固定用のピンがうまく入ってくれないのには苦労しました。何度か繰り返すうちに、ようやく収まってくれましたが、ここに一番時間をとられました。
 また、私のものだけか分かりませんが、ストックの固定が余り確実でありません。ロック位置でも僅かにストックが動きます。
 これがこのモデルで最も残念な点です。

○マガジン
 マガジン内部に対しフロアーのサイズが大きいためか、フロアーの動きが悪いので、フロアーをはじめとして手の入る範囲は、やすりやサンドペーパー、真ちゅうブラシ等を使い分け滑らかにしました。エッジも鋭いので、やすりなどで丸めた方が良いと思います。
 でもこのマガジン、すぐ錆びそうな気がします。ちょっと心配です。

○チャンバー
 組上げてからカートのフィーディングを確認したところ、最終弾だけがチャンバーの入り口下部に突っ込み動かなくなることから、チャンバーのこの部分を電動ドリルで削り、拡大。その後にグリスを塗っておけば、ほぼ完璧に作動すると思います。

○その他
 ピンを入れる作業が必要な箇所はあらかじめピンを入れてみて、バリなどの有無を確認しておいた方がよろしいでしょう。

外観ですが、金属部分の仕上げは良好です。バリもなく、ブラックも綺麗にのっていますのでさわるのに気遣う程です。

でもプラ部分はしっかりバリが出ています。ヒケもあります。余り外観に気を使い方ではありませんが、せっかくのモデルですしバリを取り、気になるヒケにはプラパテを埋め、その上で塗装することにいたしました。

といっても、そもそもがSMGというもっぱら戦闘に使用するモデル、あまり綺麗にするのは反対におかしいので、表面をならす程度に全体にペーパーがけを施してから、パテあとが見えなくなる程度につや消しのブラックをスプレーした程度です。

あとは使い込むうちに自然と汚れてくるに任せます。

今回、作動部分の調整はほとんど行っておりません。

というか行う必要がなかったといったほうが正確です。どの部分を見ても作動の妨げになるような箇所はありませんでした。せいぜいピンを打ち込む穴のバリを取った程度です。

これで作動が快調なら、モデルガンのキットとしてはほぼ完璧なものではないでしょうか。

出来上がってみると意外に大きいのにちょっと驚きます。

当初、M76程度の大きさだと思っていたのですが、比べてみますと明らかにMP40の方が前後長が長く、金属パーツも多用してありますから重量もM76よりあります。

カートはUZIとの共用カート。UZIのページでも書きましたが、カートのサイズは同社のS&WM39(439)と同じですが、M39用に比べケース部(短い)とリム部(長い)の長さがそれぞれ違い、結合用のネジ部が長くされガス漏れ効果が高められている点と、インナープラグに穿たれた窪みとガス抜き用の穴のサイズが若干大きくされています。

なお、UZIに比べてボルトの重量は格段に軽いことからカートの破損等は起こりにくいと思いますので、M39のカートも使用可能ではないかと思います。

今回、完成してから発火するまで若干期間がありました。

別に発火するのが惜しかったのではなく、過去の紹介記事やネット上での皆さんのお話を聞きますと、相当にカートの飛びが良さそうなことから、発火場所の選定に苦慮したためです。

イングラムやM16系のように横方向にエジェクトされるタイプならば段ボール箱を横に置くなりして対応できるのですが、このモデルは斜め上方にエジェクトされるタイプなのでちょっと困ります。

実は最近になってようやく、激しく回転しながら落ちるカートがフローリングの床を傷つけることに気が付きました(遅い!)。いつもの発火場所であった2階廊下の床は傷だらけです。また壁にも一部傷が見られることから、慎重にならざるを得ません。

部屋で発火するにしても、カートがあちこち散らばるのは面倒なので、何らかの対応策を考慮しないと発火にこぎつけることが出来ない状態。

今回は応急的に対応しましたが、抜本的な対策が必要かも。

【発火】

まず1番目の動画はオリジナルカートを使用しての発火です。キャップ火薬は金色。インテンスシートは使用していません。最初は15発、次が12発、最後が10発だったと思います。

銃口からのガス抜けは期待したほどではありませんが、それを補って余りあるのがカートの飛び様です。特に2つ目の画像に注目ください。1列になって飛び出すカートが分かりますか?

こんなにきれいに1列に飛び出すということは、エキストラクターとエジェクターの関係が良好で、かつ、ブローバック力が安定しているということの証左です。

2番目の動画は後述する、M39カートにインテンスシートを使用してのものです。キャップ火薬は銀色。光量を補うため電気スタンドを準備し、光を当てています。

5つのパートに分かれていますが、確か第1パートが14連射、次が9連射、一瞬間をおいて、6連射、次いで9連射、最後が10連射ではなかったかと思います。

全47連射、一度も不発、エジェクト不良はありません。インテンスシートを使用したせいか、ガス抜けはこちらの方が凄いです。時々火花も見えますよ!

これ、とんでもないモデルです。正直言って発火される方は、発火場所を十分に検討されるのがよろしいかと…。今回の発火で3発行方不明になりました(泣)。天井の蛍光灯、窓ガラス、壊れ物一切、周辺から離れておく必要があります。その上で発火願います。
 今回合わせて80発以上(収録しなかったものも入れると100発以上)発火しましたが、壁に当たり跳ね返ったカートに何度も襲われました(笑)。

私、以前から気軽にフルオート発火できるモデルを探しておりました。

M76はボルトフェイスが破損(一応、修復済)し、また、バレル基部がもろいということを聞きましたのでこれは×。

UZIは発火に根性がいるし、カートの寿命が心配。

XMとM16は柄が大きいため発火後のメンテが面倒。

ドルフィンは元はハンドガンだし、そうすると残るはイングラムのみ。確かに気軽に発火できるけど、ちょっと回転が速すぎるのが難点。

ということで、MPには結構期待していました。しかし、あまりに絶好調すぎて気軽に発火するというわけにはいきません(苦笑)。

このモデルを気軽に発火できる環境にある方が本当にうらやましく思います。私、これからはダンボールを抱えての発火で楽しみます(笑)。

でもこれ、絶対に買いです!何とかを質に入れてもという例えがありますが、それに相応するモデルです!今、買わなければ絶対損をしますよ!あっ、あとカートも是非予備を購入しておくように。すぐなくなっちゃいますからね。

【補足・M39カートの流用の可否について】

2番目の動画のとおり、OKです。

そのままでは若干パワーが劣り、カートのエジェクトも控えめで、時々エジェクトされない場合もありましたが、インテンスシートをセットしますと絶好調になります。発火した感じはオリジナルより調子が良いくらい。ガス抜けも問題ありませんし、外形サイズは同一ですから、フィーディング、エジェクトともまったく問題なし。

ただし、繰り返し(最大で8回)使用したカートの状況をみますと、ケースのネジ部の谷の部分にそって円周の3分の1くらい裂けてしまったものが2発ありました。しかし、この原因がMP40で使用したことにあるがどうかということになりますと、少々疑問です。

私のM39カートは相当使い込んでいますし、インテンスシートをセットして、M39ではもちろん、UZIでも使用したことがありますので、それらの疲労が蓄積されて、たまたま、今回顕在化したのではないかと思います。いうなれば寿命だったのでは。

MP40のボルトはUZIのものとは格段に軽いですし、リコイルスプリングにしても弱いですのでカートへの負担は少ないはず。

あくまでも私見ですけど、個人的にはあまり心配しなくてもいいんじゃないのかなと思っています。どうせ、どんなカートにも寿命はありますからね。私、オリジナルカートはUZI用にして、MP40はM39カートを使用していくつもりです。

カートのパワーはインテンスシートをセットしたM39カートのほうがあるような感触を受けました。オリジナルではすべての使用済みキャップには穴が開いてはいませんでしたが、M39の方はほぼ全部きれいに穴が開いていますし、反動も強く感じます。

しかし、オリジナルのカートも使い込んでいき、ねじ部に少々汚れが溜まれば調子が上がってくると思います。もちろんオリジナルカートにもインテンスシートはセットできますが、今回は特に必要なかったのでしませんでした。

まあ、この話は、たまたま私のようにM39カートをある程度余裕を持って所有(25,6発あった)している方だけに有用な話で、これからカートを揃えようという方は、何もわざわざM39カートを選ぶ必要はなく、専用カートを購入されれば良いですよ。その方が手間なくて済みますからね。

なお、このモデル、プラ製ですので、チャンバーからマズルにかけてバレルがストレートに開いていますから、銀色のキャップ火薬を使用しますと、銀色キャップ特有の火花がマズルから飛び出すことがあります(2番目の動画参照)。かなり迫力があって楽しいですよ!

何度も言います。

これは買わねば。一生後悔します!

2003/5/4追加
 久しぶりのマルシンMP40。発火するのは前回のレポート以来ではなかろうか。

今回も使用したのはM39用カートにインテンスシートをセットしたもの。
 私の感触では、オリジナルカートそのままの場合とM39カートにインテンスシートをセットしたものとでは、M39のほうがパワーがあると思う。もちろん、オリジナルカートにインテンスシートをセットすれば、M39(+インテンスシート)カートと同等かそれ以上のパワーを得られるに違いないだろう。
 キャップは銀。ムービーは3カット。最初は20発、真ん中が15、6発、最後が22発。
 編集の関係で若干弾数がカットされたかもしれないが、そのおかげですべて連続発射しているような感じになった。

収録時間は約4秒。その間、カート、飛びっぱなし(笑)。エジェクトされたカートがバラバラと落下してくるのがお分かりだろう。
 このモデルの素晴らしさはムービーをご覧いただければ分かる。おそらく、どなたが購入され組み立てられてもこの性能は保証されていることと思う。カートも含め、余程メンテナンスを怠った場合はともかく、ごく当たり前にメンテしている限りは常に絶好調で作動してくれるはず。
 ストレスのないフルオートの感激を味わいたいのであれば、何をさておきこのモデルを購入すべき。

ところで、
MP40を大好きなアメリカのモデルガンファンであるMr.マーク(「諸々の事柄・海の向こうのモデルガンファン」参照)、ご覧になっていただいているかな?
 どうか、ぜひ、楽しんでいただきたい(^^)。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Marushin MP40
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mp400041Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Mp40s1

Abstract

SMG was up a model of the German army during World War II, a very famous with the same name.

SMG as a model of type, MGC M11 Ingram's masterpiece is a model of reputation and solely to form a matchless people.

Plastic is also made of heavy metal is used everywhere but申Shimashi. Gurippufuremu especially because it is a metal, you can feel a sense of rigidity is good, very solid.

Since its initial launch, we repeat the basic structure is discontinued and resell it seems has not changed anything.

The first would be that great design is all. I own you now (May 2002) were sold as kits for resale. Orimashita is anxious to get before, I was able to become your desire Why do not the last time.

I was so thrilled not different expectations models.

Looking for those who live Furuotomoderugan unctuous, or who have never experienced a fully automatic, or even the person who displays group, Packie, who had happened to wander into this page ... Something that I know, anyway, I now run the shop, please order the net! Absolutely no regrets! 're Not sold soon yo!

[Adjustment]

Although the number of components in its own way, often is seen as the real number of individual parts is greater than the handgun that is not so much. I think that moving parts are made from plastic deburring easier in general.

try to assemble thoughts take place, I do not think Sore程hands.

Because not all easy Hame込Meta Pachinpachin and it is assigned, say, showing me the horror stories I will explain some.

○ barrel inset
It was when I had to temporarily assemble. Akira Osamu any way, not working, I tried to see the state as it is plugged into the main frame comfortably into the barrel, because you make a little power, in peace Orimashi or. Itashimashitara So, pull out, come out again (sob). come out anyway.
It is weakened. Were fighting about an hour, finally panicked but was able to extract. Again, even the temporarily assembled again, and should be recognized as soon as taken from Bali, a minimum It is.
I noticed that, after completion, and then fixed barrel seems a little sweeter. Only a few moves and shakes from side to side with the barrel. You may not want to worry too much・・・.

keyed inserts
In just gave me so well, containing the entire insert, especially削Rimashita projection of the rear end.
Place while you insert the odd position (behind considerably, from entering the hand) will go up. Then, it will not be able to set in place, the chamber itself to be conservative.

○ Installation Stock
It was much the most troublesome. For me well into trouble with the pin retainer. To repeat several of us, but finally settled here, most time was taken .
Also, I do not know, I only have a fixed stock Dearimasen too sure. Stock moves slightly in the locked position.
The most unfortunate is that this model.

Magazine ○
Because of the size of the floor or inside the magazine, is bad for the movement of the floor, including the floor area of the hand into the sand, Riya Yasu, and use different kinds of brass brush to smooth. It is also sharp, abrasive edge I rounded and better.
But this magazine, I feel like I will soon rust. I am a little worried.

○ chamber
Check the feeding was assembled from the cart stops moving, that plunged to the bottom of the chamber door, only the last bullet carved with a power drill, this part of the expansion chamber,. If after Grease Oke, nearly perfect would operate.

○ Other
Where work is needed to put a pin in advance, try putting a pin would wish to be sure and check for burrs.

Appearance, but the metal finish is excellent. Without a touch of Bali, is about caring for a roll pretty well, so black.

Part plastic, but has come out Bali firm. Some sink marks. On how to use your mind to look over but, taking the burrs with a model of pains, the sink mark anxious fill Purapate, be painted on it We in.

Even though the first place, SMG, a model used solely to fight pretty much the opposite, so funny, after giving a cliff about the whole paper, matte surface smooth enough to not be seen after the putty The extent of black spray.

Leave the rest to come out dirty and wear out naturally.

This part of the adjustment, little work has been performed.

It is more accurate and did not need to do or say. Places that can hinder the work did not look at any part. Burr hole is about taking more than drive a pin.

This works fine but if, as a model kit is in almost perfect I think.

Looking a little surprised, but big surprise coming along.

M76, I was beginning to think clearly, about the size of MP40 is long over and let the people around you, the weight is too heavy to be from the M76 metal parts.

UZI shared cart and cart. UZI also wrote about the size of the cart page, the company's S & WM39 (439) is identical to the case of M39, for comparison (short) and the rim of the (long) length each point of difference, as to enhance the effect of the gas leak is a long, threaded coupling is slightly larger in size hole for venting the inner plug is pierced by Kubo Mito.

The weight of the bolt UZI, as compared to the damage of the Cart, so much light that I think unlikely, I think M39 can be used in the cart.

Until now, there was a fire some time after completion.

Is regrettable that instead of a separate fire, and listen to your story on the net, and from previous post about the good so that considerable jump in the cart, the selection was difficult because of the fire place.

Ingram M16 and I can respond to the cardboard boxes and place next to eject if the type of horizontally, as in this model system that is for so little embarrassed ejecting obliquely upward.

It was only recently noticed that, actually hurt the wood floor while rotating the cart down hard (slow!). Hallway floor where fire was the second floor is always full of scratches. Even the walls and Some scratches can be seen from a forced, inevitably with caution.

Even with a fire in the room, the troublesome scattered around the cart, so the state can not be reached an ignition does not take into account any countermeasures.

In response to this emergency, but may require drastic measures.

[Fire]

The first video is first used to ignite the original cart. Powder gold cap. Intensushito is not used. The first 15 rounds, followed by 12 from, I think it was the last 10 rounds.

Outgassing from the muzzle is as expected, but the cart is like a fly more than offset it.

Please note especially the second picture. Can you jump to cart in a row?

Out into a column that is so clean, has good relations with the extractor ejector, and that is evidence of blowback force is stable.

The second video later, M39 is intended to use Intensushito cart. Cap silver powder. Prepared to compensate for the light table lamp has a light.

Is divided into five parts, the first part is certainly blazing 14, followed by nine blazing, keep one moment, blazing six, then nine blazing, blazing in the end I think I was 10.

47 rapid-fire, never misfire, failure is not ejecting. Perhaps using Intensushito, outgassing is amazing this better. Sometimes I could see the sparks!

This model is ridiculous. Frankly, those that are fired, what is good enough to be considered fire place ....

Issue 3 is now unclear who fired this (crying). Fluorescent ceiling glass windows, all fragile, must be away from the area. Please fire on it. Total of 80 or more from now (at least from those not included putting 100) but a fire was attacked repeatedly bounced off the cart hit the wall (laughs).

I am looking for a model Orimashita readily available before firing full auto.

The interface is broken bolt M76 (once, repaired), and also because I heard that it is fragile base of the barrel ×.

Have the guts to fire the UZI, concerned about the life of the cart.

M16 and XM is cumbersome because of the large post-fire maintenance pattern.

Dolphin is Hashi Hazime handgun, but then it only remains Ingram. I certainly feel that fire, spinning yarns were a little too fast.

In that, MP is pretty I was hoping for. But do not feel that fire is too much Ikimasen top form (laughs).

I envy those who really feel the fire in the environment for this model. I now enjoy having a cardboard box on fire (laughs).

But this is definitely buying! There is an example that if you add something to the quality, the model corresponding to it! Now, I'll never have to buy a loss! Oh, so you can come to buy a spare cart later. I'll Cha gone in seconds.

Supplemental appropriation - whether the cart on M39 -

As the second video 2, OK it.

As it is slightly inferior in power, eject the cart too modest, there is sometimes also not eject, will set the best condition and Intensushito. The fire was feeling much better than the original condition. No problem with outgassing, the external dimensions are identical, feeding, ejecting both problems at all.

However, the repeated (up to eight times) and let the situation using the cart, there are two things had to split from about one-third of the circumference part of the valley along the threads of the case. However, this causes MP40 and there will be about how I used it, and is somewhat questionable.

M39 is to cart my embezzle reasonable to set the Intensushito, M39 in the course, UZI it may be used, but they are accumulated fatigue, by chance, and might have become obvious that this I think. The life was not, basically.

UZI bolts are those of the MP40 has a much lighter burden to cart Rikoirusupuringu so weak is supposed to be small.

In my opinion, but the last, I personally do not think that I do not have to worry. Anyway, life is what I'll be there cart. I UZI to the original cart for, MP40 M39 I will not use the cart.

Power to set the cart received Intensushito M39 felt like a better cart. Used in the original cap and all, but did not hole, M39 is better on almost every hole clean, I feel even stronger reaction.

However, Curt Iki embezzle the original tune that I have come up a little dirt on the threads溜Mare. Intensushito course you can also set the original cart, we did not Deshimasen was necessary.

Well, this story, as happened to me some time have owned M39 cart (25,6 was from) and those who speak only useful to those that align the cart now, nothing M39 need not bother to choose a cart, it is good only if you purchased the cart. You will not like the no hassle that way.

However, this model because it is made of plastic, the open straight barrels during muzzle from the chamber, and use the gunpowder cap silver, you may jump out of muzzle sparks specific cap silver (video second reference). I'm pretty happy there is impressive!

Called many times.

If you buy it. The regret!

Additional 2003/5/4
The long Marushin MP40. I fear you are on fire since the last report.

The M39 was also used to set this Intensushito cart. In my feeling, as is the case with the original cart with M39 in the cart was set Intensushito, M39 I think there is more power. Of course, if you set the original cart Intensushito, M39 (+ Intensushito) will get more power must be equal or cart. Silver cap. Cut three movies. 20 from the first, from 15,6 in the middle, from the last 22. May have been slightly cut the number of bullets in relation to editing, felt that was all thanks to the continuous firing.
Collection time of about four seconds. Meanwhile, cart, leave the fly (laughs). You know it is falling apart and eject the cart. Understand the beauty of this model you see the movie. Perhaps this performance will also be built, bought and I think that everyone is guaranteed. Cart, including failure to maintain greatly anyway, as long as it is commonplace for the maintenance should be able to always operate at peak form. If you taste the emotion of a stress-free Full Auto, aside from what you should buy this model. By the way, MP is a model of American fans love the 40 Mr. Mark ("like a model of various things across the ocean" below), such that the Itadai take a look? Whether, by all means,I'd enjoy ^ ^

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 pm

MARUSHIN COLT XM177E2
マルシン製・XM177E2
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Marusin-xm177-0816Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Xm177e21

マルシン・XM177E2

(概要)

全金属製モデルガンです。最近(14年3月)キットで再販されたものです。初期のものはボルトが亜鉛合金製で重く、発火性能はあまりよくなかったという評判です。それが、いつごろからかボルトがアルミ製の軽量タイプのものになり、性能は改善されたとの評判です。皇帝様もそのようなことをおしゃっておられました。現在販売中のものは全てアルミ製のボルトで、私の購入したものもそうです。ただ、組立を行ってみて痛感いたしましたのは、不調の原因はボルトのせいだけではないということです。ネット上でも、「動かない」という意見をいくつか目にいたしました。

詳細は以下に述べさせていただきますが、内部パーツ全体の研磨を行わないとはっきりいって動きません。もともと渋めに作ってあるところへもってきて、最近のモデルは内部まで塗装してありますのでたまりません!

初めてキットモデルに手を出される方には、少々厄介なモデルかもしれません。しかし、完璧作動は決して不可能ではありません。何とかなります。

(調整)

組立に当たっては、とにかく、バリを取り、内部の塗装をはがし、磨き込むことです。繰り返しますが素組みでは、まず、作動しません!このことを十分に念頭に置き作業を進めるべきです。そして焦らないこと、あわてないこと。1日で仕上げようとは思わず、3日、4日かけて楽しみながら作業されることを望みます。

基本的にパーツ点数が多く、部位別に小分けされていますので、やたら取り出さずに取説(結構立派)を熟読した後順序良く取り掛かることが必要です。

なお、キットに付属の補足説明書では、7ミリと5ミリキャップ火薬の併用、あるいは、スプリングのカットが調整案として記載されていますが、それは最後の手段!!と、認識ください。そんなことしなくても立派に動きますよ!

(1)マガジンキャッチ

最初の難関はマガジンキャッチのねじ込みです。ネジが結構きつく、また、細いものですから折れてしまいそうでドキドキものです。実際ここでパーツを折り、作業をあきらめた方がいらっしゃるのを聞きました。

後は、なんせ、同じ様なサイズのピンとスプリングが多く、間違えてしまいそうになりますので、念入りな確認が必要です。

(2)ボルトTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Xm177bort2ルトは全面鏡面仕上げ(笑)を目指します。どこをさわってもツルツルになるまでペーパー、スチールウール、
特にこういう丸みのあるものに対してはスチールウールが効果的ですが、細かな金属のチリが飛びますのでマスク絶対に必要です。自分の健康のためです。また、汚れても良い服装で行ってください。そうしないと、後でご家族にしかられますよ。

(3)レシーバー内部

レシーバー内部にもバリがありますし、ご丁寧にこってりと塗装が乗っていますので、これらもできるだけはがし、指先で触ってスムースな感触が得られるまで磨きます。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Xm177ezkuta1

この際有効だったのは、円筒形の真ちゅうブラシでした。ホームセンターの塗料売場とかに売っていると思います。私は600円ほどで購入しました。サイズ的にはレシーバー内部の径に比べちょっときつめ位の太さのものがよろしいようです。

また、私の場合、エジェクターをセット(セットすることもきつく、本体に入り込むエジェクターの側面を研磨する必要がある)し、ボルトを入れると明らかに互いが接触し、動きが相当妨げられたので、接触するエジェクターの上面をそぐような感じでやすりをかけ、調整しました。

この程度調整すれば何の抵抗もなくボルトはレシーバー内部で動くはずです。

また、ストック内部(リコイルスプリングが収納されるところ)も円筒形の真ちゅうブラシでしつこく磨きます。

(4)オートマチックシア

ちょっと厄介な箇所です。私はここが一番嫌でした。

オートマチックシアが私の眼にはどうしてもゆがんでいるようにしか見えず、試みにそのままセットしピンを入れ固定用のEリング(大嫌い!)を付けたら、やっぱりちっとも動きませんでした。Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Xm177sia1

そこで、シアを万力にはさみ広がり度合いを少し狭く修正(微妙です)し、側面を研磨するなど調整しましたらようやく動きがスムースになりました。

やっといていうのもなんですが、万力の使用はできるだけ避け(何度も失敗した)、側面をペーパーで研磨する方向で調整されたほうが無難ではないかと思います。当て木などを使い平面出しする要領でされればよいと思います。

なお、何度もEリングをはずしたりしておりますとバカになりますが、同様なサイズのものはホームセンターなどで購入可能です。

(5)マガジン

マガジンのリップ部は裁断した状態のままで鋭く、指を切りそうになり、また、カートの側面にも食い込み抵抗にもなっていますので面取りします。

最終弾発射後、マガジンファロアーに押し上げられボルトストップが作動するはずなのですが、マガジンファロアーの形が良くないせいか、うまくボルトストップを押し上げないので、ファロアーのボルトストップとの接触面にゴム板を貼り付けました。これで、最終弾発射後確実にボルトはストップします。

(6)カートリッジ

カートに関してですが、キットに附属の補足説明書にあるとおり、7ミリキャップを向かい合わせ(一方は撃ちがらキャップ)にセットすると撃ちがらがガスシールの役目を果たすようです。

私は、最初この撃ちがらキャップの役割に気が付かず、これとは別にわざわざインテンスシートまでセットしていました(恥)。

この際、撃ちがらはしっかり真ん中に穴の開いた、汚れのないものを使用すれば不発やボルト不完全閉鎖の可能性も減ります。

ただしTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Xm177kato11、カートはTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Xm177kato21数回使用すると、リム部がファイアリングプレートとエジェクターの打撃痕でボコボコになります。

そのまま使用を続けますと、フル装填時などスプリングのテンションが高い場合に次弾に引っかかったりして装弾不良が発生します。また、カート内の内部が汚れていると、ボルト不完全閉鎖が発生しやすくなりますので注意が必要です。

(7)その他

ハンマーの、ボルトとの接触面は鏡面磨き対象です。チャンバー内も結構念入りに磨きこみました。

その他、特筆しませんでしたが、基本的に内部パーツは全部磨きました。側面は平面出しの要領で、コーナーはスチールウールで、軍手が真っ黒になり、指先がしびれるくらいがんばりました。

私はこれだけの作業を3日間(1日平均3時間)かけてした上で、初めて発火しました。それでも、最初は不発が発生しましたが、10発程度発火したあたりから調子がでてきて、その後はセミ、フルともほぼ完璧作動です。スプリング類に何も手をつけずとも、キャップ火薬1発で快調なセミ、フルブローバックが実現します。

(総括)

私、別にMGCのABS製CP仕様のM16を所有しております。

両者を比較いたしますと、確かに発火時の発火音、平たい表現でいうと「バン!」という火薬が爆発する音はMGCのものが大きいようです。マルシンのものは、結構、作動音というか「ガシャッ!」て感じの音が目立ちます。マルシンのものは金属製ですから、どうしても作動にとられるエネルギーが大きく、その反対に音にまわるエネルギーが少なくなるのではないかと思います。私はそれなりにいい音だと思っているのですが・・・。

ただ、反動は、金属製ということもあり、マルシンのものが大きいように感じます。不発自体は両者ともほとんどありません。そして、どちらも発火すれば確実にブローバックします。ボルトの後退量も十分です。マルシンのものの長所は、金属製からくる重量感と剛性感、それと何より現在新品で購入(といっても数量限定の少数生産ではあるが)できる唯一のM16系の発火モデルだということでしょう。

調整に手間取ることはありますが、特別なテクニックはいりません。組立、調整もこの趣味の持つ大きな喜びの一つです。うまく出来上がり、完璧に作動したときの感激はひとしおです。また、それだけの努力をするに値するモデルだと思います。

以前の亜鉛ボルトモデルを所有されておられる方で作動が不調な方は、一度ボルトをアルミ製のものに換装されてはいかがでしょうか?

(発火シーン)

初めて撮った発火シーンです。その割にはうまく撮れていると思います。プローブLXさんにお願いして、同氏のページで紹介させていただいているものと同じです。プローブLXさん、その節はどうもありがとうございました。

15発装填してのフルによる全弾連続発火。もちろんキャップ火薬は1発のみ。4発目くらいから、銃口から発火ガスが噴出しているのがお分かりになると思います。排莢されたカートの勢いも相当なもので、独特なメカニカルな作動音も大変気に入っております。発火直前にカート内部にCRC(金属モデルですから使用しています)を吹きかけたせいか、ガスの量が相当多いようです。また、発火後、銃口からたなびくガスの動きが面白かったので少し長めにまわしています。

なお、これだけガスが噴出するのは、ガスバイパスカバーに0.5ミリのゴムシートでガスシールを自作し装着してあるからです。これをしないとハンドガードあたりからガスがモアモアと漂ってしまいます。ただ、バイパスカバー固定用のネジがチャンバーの固定ネジを兼ねていますので、あまり厚いシートを使用しますとネジの先端がチャンバーに届かず固定できなくなるので注意が必要です。本当は20発フル装填でチャレンジしたかったのですが、カートのリムがボコボコ状態で、フル装填すると装弾時に引っかかるものですから、面倒なので適当なところで折り合いをつけました。別に20発新品カートを入手しましたので次回はフル装填、全弾発火に挑戦してみます(気長にお待ちください)。これだけ調子が良いと30連マガジンがほしくなります。でも、マルシン本社に確認したところ再販の予定なし(14年4月現在)とのこと。
 おいおい、そんなもん、取説のオプションリストに載せておくなよ!

XM177E2新動画《2002・8・6収録画像》

これも金キャップ1個による作動です。
 最初はセミでの作動、途中からフルでの指切り。といってもセレクターをフルにして、セミのようにトリガーを操作しただけですので、1発だけの発火であったり、3発バーストのなったりと結構適当。でもちゃんとその動きについてきてくれています。
 ただ、フルに比べてセミの安定度は少し落ちるような印象。いくつかバーストがあったのではないかというのが正直な感想です。
 それでも声を大にしていいたいのは、後退量不足によるジャムがなかったことです。キャップ火薬1個で確実にブローバックします。
 クーラーの風の影響でせっかくの発火ガスが四散してしまい、今ひとつ迫力がなく残念です。
 久し振りに発火してみましたが、やっぱりいいモデルです。
 フルでの腰だめ、セミでの肩付け、いずれも病み付きになりそうです。

2004・8「禁断のダブルキャップ発火(?)」

久しぶりのマルシンXM。今回はダブルキャップ発火を試してみた。
 以前のレポートのとおりシングルで問題なく作動するが、以前に比べて派手好き(?)になったため試みた次第。
 その結果はムービーのとおり。当然発火音も大きく、エジェクトも勢いがあるし、ガス抜けも盛大。
 ただし、たまにマズルから発火炎が確認できかなり楽しめるが、パワーは過剰気味なので注意が必要。金属モデルだからといっても無理は禁物。

今回気がついた点。
◎カートは絶対に新しい方が良い。
 リムを打つファイアリングプレートとエジェクターの影響でリム周りはすぐにボロボロになるが、そうなったら好調な作動は期待できない。リムが変形しエキストがしっかりくわえられないためと思うが、エジェクト不良が多発。また、不発も多くなる。
 だんだんと調子が落ちてきたら、まずカートを疑った方がいい。思い切って新品カートに交換しよう。
 といってもこのモデルのカートは1個200円と結構いいお値段。ましてやケース部は無傷とくるとなんとも惜しくて簡単に購入する気にはなれない。
 本体価格が比較的リーズナブルで、かつ、発火を楽しめる金属長物としてはほとんど唯一の存在であるだけに、消耗品であるカートの価格及び供給にも配慮が欲しい。マルシンさんにはぜひカートの価格を落としていただくか、あるいはリムのみを単独で発売していただくことを切に望む。

◎ガス抜きバイパスを広げよう。
 バレルには2箇所ガスバイパス用の穴が開けられている。この前後の穴と穴の間を深く掘るとガスの通り道が広くなり、ガスが抜けやすくなる。
 もちろん3ミリも掘れば改造防止用インサートの鋼材に当たるのでそれ以上は無理だが、それでも効果は高い。がんばってみよう。

ムービーに関して補足。
 20連射が目標であったが、どうしても途中で不発やエジェクト不良が発生し、今回も14、5連射が最高かな・・・。紹介しているのは3カット+スローが1カット。
 なお、トリガーガードが下がっているのはご愛嬌^^;。
 PCが新しくなりスローでも音を入れることが可能となったが、これが結構迫力ある。見ていると頭の中が「ヒート」になり、私、かなり気に入っている(意味不明)。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Marushin XM177E2

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Marusin-xm177-0816Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Xm177e21

(Overview)

A model is all metal. Recently (March 14) and is not intended for resale in the kit. In those early heavy zinc alloy bolts, fire performance is not so good reputation. それが、い It became something of a lightweight aluminum or bolt from around the time, reputation and performance are improved. He was like that that I like Osha emperor. What is currently for sale in all aluminum bolts, and so is what I bought. But we felt strongly try to go to the assembly, the cause of the slump is not only because it's not the bolt. Also on the Internet, "work" we saw some of the idea.

I will be more or less said, clearly going to do the polishing work of the entire internal parts. Bring Me to Shibuya where originally made the models have been recently painted the interior of the so irresistible!

We welcome your models in the first kit, the model might be a little awkward. However, the work is not perfect by any means. Is something.

(Adjusted)

Tatte assembly, anyway, take the burr, remove the paint inside is Again elements in groups, first, does not work! Mind is enough to proceed with the work of this. To hurry and not panic. Thinking to finish in a day, 3 days, hope you enjoy the work over four days.

Basically a lot of parts count, it has been subdivided into different parts, the instruction manua random (quite good) must be in good order after perusing the start.

In the supplemental instructions that came with the kit, the combination of 7 mm and 5 mm cap explosives or proposal has been described as a coordinated cut in the spring, it is a last resort! And recognition please. It works fine without that!

(1) Magazine Catch

The first hurdle is the magazine catch screw. Screws are pretty tight, and it is pounding away at the break is small. Now fold the parts actually heard of people giving up work will come.

After that, prepared to deal, much like the same size pins and springs, so I knew I would be a mistake, you need careful checking.

(2) Bolt The default is fully polished (laughs) aims. Paper until a shiny touch it anywhere, steel wool,
Especially for some of these round steel wool is effective, it is absolutely necessary to mask fine metal dust that flies. Is because of his health. In addition, we may be dressed in dirty Please. Otherwise, you will be scolded by your family later.

(3) Internal Receiver

There are also inside the receiver to Bali, so we took the paint thoroughly, and rich, remove them as much as possible, until you get the feeling polished smooth with fingertips touching. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Xm177ezkuta1

In this case was in effect was a cylindrical brass brush. I think that selling home improvement or paint department. I bought it at about 600 yen. In size it seems good things come a little thick compared to the second-largest internal diameter of the receiver.

Also, if I set the ejector (also set tight, it is necessary to polish the sides of the body enters the ejection), and put in contact with each other and apparently the bolt, it was considerably hindered motion or something like sand over the top of the ejector discourage contact with the adjustment.

If the bolt without any resistance level is adjusted within the receiver should work.

The stock interior (which is housed at Rikoirusupuringu) polished brass cylindrical brush is also persistent.

(4) Otomachikkushia

It is a little tricky part. I did not like this is the best.

Otomachikkushia not see my eyes just as surely distorted, put a pin for fastening directly to attempt to set E-ring (hate!)付Ketara, and still did not work at all. Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Xm177sia1

We modified slightly the degree of narrowing spreads the scissors to shear vise (subtle), and finally became smoother movement and coordination Shimashitara polished sides.

What I also did Teiu Toi, is strongly discouraged the use of a vise (failed many times), I think is more tuned in safe direction side polishing paper. I think that may be employed to put on a plane using Riyou Kaname and batten.

However, many times E and stupid but we can remove the ring for those of similar size can be purchased at home centers.

(5) Magazine

Lip of the magazine remains a sharp cut in, cut the fingers became so, and so the bevel is also the resistance as well bite the side of the cart.

After firing the last bullet, should continue to operate the bolt stop is pushed in Magajinfaroa, possibly due to poor form Magajinfaroa so well 押Shi上Genai bolt stop, bolt stop contact with the rubber surface of Faroa pasted boards. Now, surely bolt after firing the last bullet stops.

(6) cartridges

It is about the cart, as seen in the attached Supplement to the kit, Face To Face 7 mm cap (cap while shooting one) seems to act as a seal while the gas is set to shoot.

I shot this while 気Ga付Kazu the role of the first cap, and this was another way to set up Intensushito (shame).

At this time, while shooting a hole in the middle well, reducing the possibility of a misfire or incomplete closure can be used to bolt things clean.

However, Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Xm177kato11When used several times, hitting the mark will be beating up on the ejector plate and the rim of the fire ring.

And continue to accept the failure occurs and caught a bullet with your weapon and the next spring tension is high such as during full load. The interior is dirty and in the cart, you must be aware that incomplete closure is likely to cause the bolt.

(7) Other

The hammer and bolt contact surface is covered by a mirror shine. Shine Komimashita also fairly closely in the chamber.

In addition, did not mention, basically shined all internal parts. Out the side in the manner of planes, corners are steel wool, gloves and a black, long Ganbarimashita numbness in fingers.

I only work three days this (three hours per day) was spent on, for the first firing. Still, at first misfire occurred, come in from around the tone is about 10 rounds fired, then semi-full and is working almost perfectly. Even the kind you get nothing without the spring in good shape from a semi-powder cap Furuburobakku is achieved.

(Summary)

I made another MGC's ABS specifications CP owns the M16.

And we compare the two, firing sound when firing certainly rather flat expression, "Bang!" The sound of exploding gunpowder is so large that the MGC's. Marushin ones are fine, or that the operation sound "Gashatsu!" Sound and feel noticeably. Marushin ones are made from metal, energy increases that can be taken really works, I think it's less energy in the sound around the opposite. I think I have reasonably good sound ・ ・ ・.

However, the reaction is also the metal that feels like something big Marushin. Both themselves rarely misfire. And surely if the blowback firing either. Sufficient amount of the bolt back. Marushin advantage of what is coming from feeling heavy and rigid metal, buy it and nothing new here (in a limited number of small producers but also to say) that it would be the only fire models of the M16 series .

It may take time to adjust, but, do not need special techniques. Assembly is one of the great pleasure of this hobby has adjusted well. Finished work, inspiring work perfectly when you are Hitoshio. The model I think you deserve that much effort.

Ailing those who work in those who are owned by the previous model zinc bolt, is made of aluminum to bolt to retrofit once Why not?

(Fire scene)

I took the first fire scene. The percentage would have shot it well. Probe LX's to ask, is the same one that I will introduce in his pages. Probe LX's, Thank you for that occasion.

All bullets fired by the continuous full load for 15 rounds. Only one course from gunpowder caps. From about the first 4 shots, I think that you know the gas fire that erupted from the muzzle. Cart is considerable momentum in the exhaust shell, we really like the unique sound mechanical actuation. Cart before firing inside the CRC (the model is used for metals) blew Perhaps, like a lot is a considerable amount of gas. Also, after firing, is turning a little longer so interesting trail of gas from the muzzle movement.

The jet of gas is only this, is because 0.5 Gasubaipasukaba to own a gas seal attached to a rubber sheet, mm. Moamoa and will drift around the hand guard from gas do not do this. However, it also serves as the chamber of the screw cover fixing screws pass, can not be fixed, so care must be taken to reach the end of the chamber and use the screws too thick sheet. I wanted a full load from 20 challenge really bashed in the rim of the cart from your weapon and is caught at full load and, where appropriate, so I put a troublesome compromise. The next time I got a brand new cart loaded separately from the full 20, try to challenge all bullets fired (Please be patient.) The magazine wants to be in good condition 30 coupled to it. But no plan was confirmed in office for resale Marushin (April 2002), he says.
Hey, mon do, do not leave the instruction manual option on the list!

XM177E2 new video, "recorded image 2002.8.6"

It is also activated by one metal caps. Operation in the first semi-full in the middle pinky promise. Selector for the full Even though, it is only a trigger operated as semi Deattari only fire one shot, and quite suitable from 3 and get a burst. Come with me on the proper motion well. However, compared to the stability of the semi-full to fall a little impression. I think what it might have had that a few bursts. Want to say out loud to the still, is that no amount of back due to lack of a jam. Definitely one blow back gunpowder caps. Fire away to scatter the precious gas cooler under the influence of wind, much interest is impressive not too bad. They tried to fire after a while, I thought it a good model. 腰Dame in full at the shoulder with semi-is likely to become addicted to both.

2004.8 "double cap firing forbidden (?)"

Marushin a long time XM. We tried out the double-firing cap.
Operate without problems in the earlier reports as a single, gay love than before (?) Was soon tried for.
As a result of the movie. Of course firing sound bigger, there is a momentum to eject, Hiroshi Mori also outgassing.
However, much fun can check the ignition flame from muzzle sometimes the power is somewhat excessive, so be careful. No wonder it is the model just because the metal is a taboo.

I noticed this point.
◎ cart is absolutely new is better.
Effect of the ejector plate and a rim around the fire ring but hit the rim quickly fall apart, it is not expected to become strong work. I think his mouth in order not to deform the rim firmly Ekisuto, eject multiple defects. Also, so many misfires.
Kitara tone gradually fell, suggesting a better first cart. New venture seeks to replace the cart.
Even though this model cart is pretty good price to 200 yen a piece. Case of mind, much less to buy and easy to get downright regrettable and can not intact.
The unit price is relatively reasonable, and a metal folding firing just enjoy the presence of almost only want a price and supply carts consideration of consumables. Mal Singh to drop the price of the cart or your means, you hope that with the release of the rim or just by itself.

Widen the bypass venting ◎.
The barrel has been opened holes for the gas bypass in two places. The wider path between the gas and dig deeper holes around, the more likely the gas is missing.
I hit the steel insert further modifications prevent you dig even impossible of course, but 3 mm, the effect is still high. Let the good work.

For additional movie.
20 was the target of fire, dud or ejection failure occurs in the middle really, what is the best this time of blazing 14,5. Have introduced a cut-cut throw 3 +.
The trigger guard is down the charm ^ ^.
The PC has become possible to put a new sound and throw it, it is quite powerful. In my mind while watching "Heat", and I really like that (meaning unknown).

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:42 pm

MARUSHIN UZI
マルシン製・UZI
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Uzi0011

2003・8・23新動画追加

マルシン・UZI

(概要)

全金属製SMG。重量級です。
 当初、発売されたときは紙火薬仕様のオープンディトネーター仕様で、マガジンの装弾数も17発(?)であったそうですが、その後、PFCカート仕様に改良され、その際に外観も多少修正されたそうです。
 また、PFC仕様モデルも最初はグリップフレーム部が鉄プレスでしたが、その後コストダウンのためかプラ製になったそうです。
 この点はあまり評判が良くないようで、プラ製のフレームの場合マガジンキャッチの辺りが破損しやすいということを聞いたことがあります。
 私が所有しているのは、PFCカート仕様で、グリップ部が鉄プレス製のものです。
 別名「カートクラッシャー」ともいわれる、なかなか手ごわいモデルです。

(調整)

調整というものではありません。強いていうなれば留意事項です。
1 本体
(1)ボルト
 手ごわさの原因の第一に挙げられるのはボルトの重量です。とにかく重い!
 これが軽量化。たとえば、アルミ又はABSでできていれば、何の調整も必要でないと思います。
 カスタム作成(樹脂製)された軽量ボルト使用された方のお話によると、ベレッタ92SB用のカートを使用して絶好調だそうです。
 また、ドリル等で穴あけし軽量化する方法もあるようですが、この方法、設備と強度等の問題があり誰でもが気軽に出来るというものではありません。
 このボルトに関しては私はどうしようもなく、オリジナルのままです。

(2)リコイルスプリング
 リコイルスプリングも相当強いようです。結構カットして使用されている方がいらっしゃるようです。
 また、リコイルスプリングを少し弱めにカスタム(専門業者に依頼されたそうです。)された方によるとボルトはそのままで、オリジナルカートを使用して絶好調だそうです。
 私、相当悩みましたが、思い切って7巻ほどスプリングをカットしました。これで失敗したらジャンクです(ビクビク)。
 あと、ささやかなことですが、グリップセイフティのスプリングも強く、ちょっと気を抜くとすぐセイフティがかかってしまいます。ボルトのコックもグリップセイフティを握りこまないとできない機構になっており、厄介なので私はスプリングを弱いものに替えました。
 どうもこのモデル、全般的にスプリング類が強く、もしや設計された方は相当マッチョな方?ではなかったのかと勘繰ってしまいます。

2 カート
 このモデルは結構カートの対する融通性があるようです。
 オリジナルカートをはじめとして、同じPFC系列の92SB用、ハイパワー用、M39用、それにCP系列の9ミリルガーリアルカート、P220用カート。
 探せばまだあるかもしれません。私はカートなしのものを購入(中古)したものですから、最初ハイパワー用のカートを使用しました。
 本体は全くオリジナルの状態で、自作インテンスシートをセットして発火したところ実に見事にブローバックし感激しました。
 ところが・・・。
 何度か発火を繰り返しておりましたら、カートがケース部とリム部に千切れてしまいました。ガ~ン。ほかの方にも同様な症状が発生したようです。M39用カートも同様です。
 おそらく、重量級のボルトとかなり強いスプリングのため、発火後の動き出しが遅く、発火ガスがカート内部に留まる時間が長いことから、カートが発火ガスの圧力に抗しきれずにそのような結果になるのではないかと思います。
 また、CPカートとて無事では済まされません。
 CPの場合はカートが膨らむ場合があるそうです。理由は同じ。
 悲惨だったのは9ミリリアルサイズCPカートでして、ジャムると薄いカートの先端部が重いボルトにつぶされ、ほぼ再起不能となりました。ギエ~。それからは恐ろしくて、P220用カートでは試しておりません。
 なお、オリジナルカートと92SB用カートはリム部の長さ、つまりネジ部の長さが普通のPFCカートに比べ長く、その分丈夫になっているということですが…。
 このモデル、発火性能自体は良いのですが、何らかの手当をしないと発火するたびにカートを新調しなければならないようで恐怖です。

(発火)
 オリジナルカート10発を使用(やりくりして)しての発火。
 メインスプリングは7巻カット。カートには自作インテンスシートをセットしてあります。
 たった10発ではあっという間なので5回の発火シーンを1本につなげてあります。それぞれ、アングルを変えてありますので結構楽しめるのではないかなと自画自賛しております。
 実はオリジナルカートのほかに再起不能を覚悟でサイドファイアブローニングハイパワーカートを使用したのですが、やはり途中で2発、ケースとリムの結合部から分列破損いたしました。画像の中に、一瞬斜め上へ飛び去るカートらしきものが映っていますが、あれが泣き別れになったハイパワーカートのリムです(泣)。
 また、画像の中でも最終弾がジャムしているのが2回ありますが、ご愛嬌ということでご理解ください。
  ガスバイパスカバーとチャンバーとの間をゴムでシールしておりますので、銃口からのガス抜けは良好です。
 発火音もそれほどではありませんが、金属音の混ざった独特のもので結構リアルな感じがします。
 反動は強烈です!ご覧いただいてもお分かりになると思いますが、あの重いUZIがブルブルと震えています。腕だけでなく体全体が揺さぶられるような感じがします。
 この反動を味わったら、あの重い厄介な金属ボルトが反対にかわいくなってたまりません!
 カートを追加発注しフルマガジンで発火したくなりました。オリジナルカートならばある程度耐久性もあるようです。2、3回ボルトにはさまれた程度では何の悪影響もないようですね。CPだったら1発で凹んでしまいます(特に先端部)。

(総括)
 ボルトの軽量化、あるいはスプリングの調整ができれば、オリジナルカートを使用し絶好調モデルになる可能性を秘めたモデルです。でも、きっとジャムは付き物だと思いますけどね。
 連続ブローバックに成功したときの迫力は涙ものです。オリジナルの状態では意外と発射サイクルも早く、重量級のボルトの生み出すショックも強烈。そして、ガスバイパス通路にゴムでガスシールを施せば、バレルからはかなりの勢いでガスが噴出されます。PFCカートの場合は、丸くくりぬかれたキャップの小片がバレルから飛び出してくるほどです。病み付きになります。
 現在生産中止で、現状(14年4月)では再販の計画はないとのことで、今入手しようとすればオークションしかないかと思います。
 ただ、以前に比べ少々値も崩れてきたようですし、カートはMP40用と共用ですからMP40が再販となった現在ではカートの購入には不安はないと思います。出物があれば考えてもいいのではないのでしょうか。
 なお、発火目的なら間違って最初期の紙火薬使用を購入されないように。
 外観上、見分けるポイントはリアサイトのベース部がボディに少し被さっているもの、あるいは、エジェクションポートからのぞくボルト側面に細長いエキストラクターが見えるのが最初期物です。
 ほかにもありますが、この2点がわかりやすいです。
 また、最初にも述べましたが同じPFC仕様でもグリップパネルが鉄プレスのものが丈夫です。
 ご参考まで。

2002・8・31追加動画について

久し振りの発火です。
 今回使用したカートはスズキ製ベレッタ92SB用サイドファイアPFCカート。
 サイズはマルシンのサイドファイアタイプの旧型ブローニングHP用カートと同じで、UZI用カートに比べほんの少し大きいのですが問題なく使用できます。
 HP用に比べ、ケース部とリム部を結合するネジ部がほんのちょっと長いのでその分丈夫とのことです。

いつもどおり、リム部にはインテンスシートをセットします。カート内部にグリスを塗り、キャップは金色をセット。用意したカート数は15発。

動画は、最初、ストックを伸ばしボルトをコックするところから始まります。
 都合80発ほど発火した内から、いつもどおり幾つかのシーンをつなげ1本に編集してありますが、斜め後方からと最後の動画が比較的調子よく連射に成功しているものです。
 後は、途中ジャムがあったりして少し短くなっています。
 少々残念だったのはクーラーの風のせいで、マズルからの発火ガスが吹き飛ばされたこと。夏場の注意事項ですね。

このモデル、どうしてもジャムは付き物ですが、入手したての頃から比べると随分御しやすくなりました。前回報告したスプリングカットが効いているようです。

なお、このカート、リム部が深く1ミリ厚のインテンスシートでは不足だったようです。
 最後の動画だけは日を改めて1.5ミリ厚のシートをセットしたものですが、それまでのものと比べてカートのエジェクトの勢いが違うのがお分かりになると思います。

相変わらず迫力は満点です。このリコイルショックは癖になりますね。

しかし、残念なことが起こりました。
 このモデルのボルトは2つのパーツで構成されているのですが、その内、エキストラクターがセットされている方のパーツが破損してしまいました(>_<)。
 ボルトフェイスの一部ともう一方のパーツに食い込む部分が破損したようです。確か「エキストラクターホルダー」とかいう名称だったような・・・。
 以前マルシン本社に確認したところパーツ在庫なしとのこと。
 困りました。加工屋さんに依頼しようにも、小さい割には結構複雑な形をしており、削り出し加工だと相当いい金額になりそうな予感が・・・。
 しかしこのままでは、置物になってしまいます。
 肩付けして発火すると、脳味噌を激しくシェイクされるような激しいあのリコイルがもう味わえないのも大変つらい。う~ん、どうしよう。悩んでしまいます。

後日、プローブLXさんのお知り合いのカスタム屋さんから、破損パーツのカスタム製作のお申し出がありました。
 ありがたいお話で、ご好意(と申しましても、もちろん有償で)に甘えさせていただこうかと考えております。

久し振りのマルシンUZI。

昨年のレポートの際、ボルトの一部のエキストラクターホルダーが破損しかけていたことを記載したように記憶しているが、後日それを「カスタム屋でござい」さんにカスタムを依頼した。

出来上がったものはさすがに見事で、ボルト本体にぴったり。しかも、最初は気がつかなかったが、分解してみると当該パーツに、ちゃんと私のハンドルネームが刻んであった。憎いねぇ、やることが^^

これで、安心にて発火できるようになったが、そこはマルシンUZI。一つや二つパーツが新しくなったといって、すぐ「良い子」になるわけはない^^;

これまでの経験を踏まえ改めて不調というか連続発火が難しい原因を考えてみると、行き着く問題点は2点。まずは十分な後退量があるのか、もう一点は支障ない滑らかなエジェクトが得られているか。

最初の一点目は、スズキ92SB用PFカートにシール用のOリングをセットすることにより、ほぼ克服したものと思う。

二点目のエジェクトの問題は少し厄介。
 うまくカートがエジェクトされるには、ボルトが後退しエジェクターに当たるまで、カートがしっかりボルトフェイスに固定されている必要がある。
 しかしこのモデルの場合、エキストの爪の先端が細く、かつ、ボルトフェイスの面積が少し大きいため、カートの保持が弱い。
 専用のカートでもすぐフェイスからカートがこぼれてしまう。少し大きめの92SBでも同様なことがいえる。
 そこで、エキストを少し削り(爪でなくホルダーに隠れた部分)、移動幅を大きくし、しっかりカートをくわえるようにしてみた。
 あと、フレームのエジェクションポート前面にカートがぶつかった痕跡があったので、そこも削っておいた。
 その上で発火。

ムービーは細かなカットの連続。
 前半はすべて92SBカート。後半にわずかM12S用CPカートを使用している。
 各々、せいぜい10発から15発ほどであるが、マズルからのガス抜けもかなりいい感じだし、発火音もなかなか迫力がある。
 ただ、SBカートは使い込むとカートのリムが膨らむのが欠点。ハンドガンクラスでは発生しないであろうが、重量級金属ボルトのこのモデルの場合、カートにかなり無理がかかるようでガス圧でリムが膨らんでしまうのである。ステンでも同様なことが起こる。PFカートの宿命か。
 そうなるとカートの性能も落ちてしまうし、何よりマガジンへの装填が困難となる。15発も装填すると、リムが膨らんでいるためカートの先端がお辞儀し、それ以上の装填を拒んでしまう。バナナマガジンが必要になりそうなくらい。
 また、M12S用CPカートではパワー不足気味。ちょっと意外に思うかもしれないが、SBカートの方がパワーがある。エジェクトの状況を見れば一目瞭然。
 おそらくはインナーストロークの差が原因かなと思っている。
 このような重量級ボルトにはパンチ力はあるがショートストロークのCPより、若干パンチ力は劣るものロングストロークのPFの方が有利なのかもしれない。
 車のエンジンで言えば、ショートストローク高回転型エンジンと、絶対馬力は低くとも低中域からトルクのあるロングストローク型エンジンの違いかな・・・。

とにかく今では手に入りにくいモデル。ただ大事に保管するだけでなく、発火を楽しみながらも大切にしていきたいと思っている。

あと、CPに転用する際には、オリジナルのディトでは発火ポイントが手前すぎるので、短くする必要がある。
 このモデルのディトの固定はちょっと特殊なので、ほかのモデルのディトを流用するのは難しい。ここはオリジナルを加工するか既成のネジで代用するのがいいだろう。
 私も
M12Sカートを使用する際のディトは、既製品のネジで代用している。

最後に、92SBカートを融通いただきました、「スタボー」さんと「B4」さんありがとうございました。これでもうしばらく楽しむことが出来ます。
 また、「カスタム屋でござい」さん、素晴らしいパーツを感謝します。
 相変わらず気難しいですが、なんとか延命出来ました。重ねて御礼申し上げます。ありがとうございました。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Marushin UZI
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Uzi0011

2003・8・23新動画追加 2003.8.23 added a new video

(Overview)

All metal SMG. It is heavy.
Initially, when the sale is by design specifications Opunditoneta gunpowder, paper magazine from your weapon and the number 17 (?), But it was, then, PFC has been improved to cart specifications, modify somewhat the appearance of doing so it seems to have been.
Also, PFC is also the first model was the specification of the iron press, seems Gurippufuremu plug was made for costs or thereafter.
This point is not very popular, so I have heard that the magazine catch on here in fragile if made of plastic frames.
I have owned, PFC specifications cart is made of iron grip presses.
Aka "Crusher Cart" is said to be, a formidable model easily.

(Adjusted)

There is no adjustment in that. It is, basically forcing considerations.
A body
(1) Bolt
The first mentioned is the cause of weight formidableness volts. Heavy anyway!
This is lighter. For example, aluminum or ABS if made, would not require too many adjustments.
Custom-(Resin) according to the story of people who have used a lightweight bolt, Beretta 92SB seems to use a cart for the perfect form.
Also, it seems there are ways to reduce the weight and drill holes in this way, the thing that anyone can feel the strength of the equipment and there is no problem.
This bolt on helplessly, I remain of the original.

(2) Rikoirusupuringu
It seems well worth Rikoirusupuringu strong. It seems that those who come are used to cut very well.
Also, a little weaker custom Rikoirusupuringu (Yes, a specialist contractor.) Bolt who said that remains the same, I feel like a million are using the original cart.
I wondered, is worth about seven volumes, with the plunge spring cut. This is junk if it fails (scared).
After that, a small but strong, too, would take the spring Gurippuseifuti soon lose focus a little safety. Komanai has become a mechanism to hold the Gurippuseifuti not even cook the bolt, I was so nasty Emashita a weak spring.
This model, much stronger spring in general, kind people who have better chance in the design equivalent of macho? What was not and will勘繰Tsu.

2 Cart
This model seems to be quite flexible against the cart.
Including the original cart, 92SB series for the same PFC for high power, M39 for it Mirirugariarukato 9 CP series, P220 cart.
You may still find it. I buy things with no cart (used) from what it was, we used a high power for the first cart.
The main body is completely original condition, I was moved back to the fire was blowing quite nicely Intensushito to set your own.
However・・・.
Orimashitara repeatedly firing several times, I have torn the case of the cart and the rim portion. The gas. Seems to have more symptoms but also in the other. M39 is the same cart.
For spring, probably pretty strong, heavy bolts and slowly move out from the post-fire, stay inside the cart for a long time: because this gas is ignited such a result could not resist the pressure of the gas fired Cart I might have.
In addition, CP is not settled in the cart safely.
CP is likely when the cart may be inflated. The reason is the same.
The topic was the disastrous 9 CP Miririarusaizu cart, which crushed the tip of the cart is heavy bolt Jamuru Ito Usuki, became nearly incapacitated. After that horrifying, P220 in the cart is not to try.
The original cart, and the length of the cart 92SB rim of the length of the screw that is usually longer than the PFC cart, but that its min is a strong ....
This model is a good fire performance itself, I shall fear that the cart had made no allowance for some time to ignite.

(Inflammation)
Use the cart 10 from the original (to make ends meet) to the ignition.
Cut seven main spring wound. Is set to cart Intensushito own.
The development is just 10 have been connected to one of five fire scene so quickly. Respectively, we have an idea of self-congratulation and I have enjoyed quite a different angle.
I was prepared for use by incapacitated addition to the original cart in fact, still on the way from two, and will damage the case substring from the junction of the rim. In the image, but reflected on those angle scatter Katorashiki moment is that the rim part in tears Haipawakato was (sob).
In addition, there are two bullets trying to jam it in the final image, please understand that it charm.
So we have a rubber seal between the chamber and Gasubaipasukaba, outgassing from the muzzle is good.
The firing sound is not much, but I feel quite realistic in the unique mix of metal sound.
Reaction is intense! I must understand that also would see, is that heavy shaking UZI and the bulbul. It feels like the whole body shakes as well as arms.
Enjoy your reaction, the opposite is pretty irresistible to pesky bolt that heavy metal!
Now want to add a fire in order to Furumagajin cart. There seems to be some durability if the original cart. Sandwiched around a few times volts sounds like something no adverse effects. Were depressed at will from one CP (especially the tip.)

(Summary)
Lightening bolt, or if adjustment of the spring, this model become a model for potential use perfect form the original cart. But I think I bet jam inherent.
When the force of the blow-back sequence is successful tears. Original state as soon as unexpectedly firing cycle, create bolts Retsu Tsuyoshi too heavy shock. And if the gas in a rubber seal施Se gas bypass passage, the gas is ejected from the barrel is out fairly quickly. If the cart PFC are more pieces coming out from the barrel of a rounded cap gouged. Become addicted.
The currently discontinued, current (April 14) that the plan does not resell, I think I do nothing but try to get our auction.
However, the collapse seems to have little value even than before the cart from the MP40 is now shared with the resale was not anxious to buy I do not think the cart. In May I think if you do not boil.
The explosives used to purchase the paper from being wrong if the purpose of the first fire.
Appearance, some point to identify is what the body被Satsu rear base of the site, or even the first stage of the extractor can be seen from the long side Ejekushonpoto bolt peep.
In addition there are two obvious points.
The PFC is the first I mentioned the same thing durable press iron grip panel specifications.
For your information.

Add Video 2002.8.31

The firing of long time. This cart was used for the PFC side Fire Beretta 92SB Suzuki made a cart. The size of the older type of fire side Marushin Browning HP in the same cart, UZI can be used successfully is a little bigger than the cart. Compared to HP for the minute it is sturdy and a little bit longer part of the rim of the screws that join the case.

As always, sets the Intensushito rim. Grease paint inside the cart, set the gold cap. The cart is available from the number 15.

The video, first start by extending a bolt stock cock. From about 80 fired from inside the convenience, but one has to edit some scenes connected as usual, and shall have succeeded in blazing a relatively common condition and the last video from the rear angle. After that is less or have to jam a little while. A little disappointing because of the cooler air that was blown away the gas from the muzzle fire. It is summertime notes.

This model is absolutely jam inseparable now than since I was fairly flexibly freshly available. Spring seems to cut the influence of a previous report.

The cart, in the Intensushito 1-mm rim seems to have been deep enough. The last video just another day I was set 1.5 mm thick sheet, I think that you know the difference between the ejection force is compared to that of the cart so far. Isao Sako is still full marks. This Rikoirushokku things are addictive.

But unfortunately happened. This model is a bolt that is composed of two parts, of which I have broken parts of the one that is set extractor Seems to have cut into the damaged area and the other part of the face parts bolt. Indeed, "Ekisutorakutahoruda" or something like it was the name. And that no parts inventory was previously confirmed Marushin headquarters. Troubled. Ask the shop to be processed in a small percentage is a fairly complex shape, a good feeling about going to be a substantial amount of money they machined. At this rate, however, would become ornament. Attached to the shoulder and fire, the taste is also very hard that the recoil is no longer as intense brain shake violently. Hmmm, should I do? Will suffer. Later, the custom probe from the LX friend's shop, there was damage to part of the offer custom fabrication. Thankfully in the story, courtesy (even申Shimashi with a fee of course) what we believe to Take it to spoil.

After a long time Marushin UZI.

During last year's report, but remember that it was described as the verge of some corrupt Ekisutorakutahoruda bolt it to a later date, "Degozai Custom Shop" Custom asked friends.

Those resulting in truly impressive, just bolt body. And at first noticed, and try to disassemble the parts, the handle was carved my name is fine. Hey hate, things to do

This can now be fired at ease, there is Marushin UZI.To say one or two parts is new, just "good girl" does not become

Come to think of why it is difficult or rather a continuous fire again based on past experience glitches, the problem comes down 2 points. s there a sufficient amount of first retreat, at one point or another has been obtained does not affect the smooth ejection.

First point first, for the PF for Suzuki 92SB by setting the seal O-ring cart, and I was almost overcome.

Secondly eject the issue a bit messy. To eject the cart is well, until it retreated to the ejection bolt must have been firmly fixed to the bolt face cart. In this model, but the tip of the nail Ekisuto thin, and the large area of the face a little Bolt, poor retention of the cart. They spilled from a cart in the cart face only once. 92SB slightly larger but similar can be said. We cut a little Ekisuto (the part hidden in the holder, not nails) to increase the movement range, so I tried to Cart Kuwaeru well. Also, there were signs it hit a cart in front of the frame Ejekushonpoto, I've also cut down there. On top of that fire.

The movie series of minor cuts. All early 92SB cart. M12S little late for CP using the cart. Each will be about 15 rounds from 10 rounds, at best, quite a nice touch to the outgassing from the muzzle, firing sounds also quite work out. However, SB faults cart cart rim and knock down the swells. The Handogankurasu but will not occur, this model of heavy metal bolt, which would swell the rim of the gas pressure in the cart it takes quite a stretch. The system similar things happen. PF or the fate of the cart. Performance also falls to cart If so, it is difficult to charge anything to the magazine. You can load 15 rounds, the tip of the bow so swollen rim cart, they refused to charge more. As bananas need the magazine. In addition, M12S or sold for the CP lacking power. It sounds a bit surprising, SB cart has more power. Plain to see the status of the eject. I think that is probably due to the difference between the inner stroke. These bolts heavyweight punch but CP is more short stroke, stroke punch slightly inferior long-PF may be more advantageous. Speaking at a car engine, short stroke and high RPM engine horsepower and absolute long-stroke engine or a difference in torque from low to medium range even lower. The model is hard to get it anyway. As well as treasure, but I would like to have fun and to respect the inflammation.

Then, CP is diverted when, in the original Dito firing point in front too, needs to be shortened. Since this model Dito fixed a little special, to divert Dito other models is difficult. This would be better to substitute processed or ready-made original screws. Dito M12S when I use the cart, the screws are used instead of off the shelf.

Finally, 92SB Itadakimashita Cart Tooru Tooru "Sutabo" with "B4" thank you's. Now you can enjoy for a while. The "Custom Shop Degozai" says, thanks for a great part. It is still grumpy, able somehow survive. I thank you once again. Thank you.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:28 pm

HUDSON IMI DESERT EAGLE .44
ハドソン製・IMIデザートイーグル44

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De440091Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De449804

(概要)

ハリウッド製アクション映画に頻繁に登場する大型マグナムオートです。
 私の所有するのは、HW素材の44口径モデルです。このほかにABS製のものも販売されているようです。使用カートは、実際のマグナム弾を模したリムドカートで結構リアル、構造はCPカートと同様、もちろんセンターファイアです。
 兄貴分の50口径もモデルアップされていますが、私は44口径のほうがスタイルが良いと感じます。皆さんはどう思われますか?
 ハドソン製にしてはというと、メーカーの方からお叱りをいただいてしまいますが、少なくとも私の購入したものは、箱出しの状態でそこそこ快調にブローバックしました。ほんと、うれしい驚きでした!

(調整)

1 マガジンとスライドストップ

箱出し状態で良好なことから、本体側はあまり調整しておりません。ただ、マガジンとスライドストップの関係がよろしくありませんでしたので、その点少し手を加えました。
 具体的には、マガジンファロアーに付属するボタン(スライドストップを作動させる)がそのままでは出すぎており、本体に差し込むときやカートを装填するときに結構な抵抗になるので、少し削る必要がありました。しかし、削りすぎると今度は最終弾発射後のスライドストップが効かなくなります。
 また、最終弾発射後スライドストップにマガジンファロアーが接触した際、力の係り具合の加減でスライドストップの一部とフレームが接触することがあり、そのためスライドストップが上がりきらず中途半端な位置で止まり、スライド側の切り込みの角をなめてしまうことがあります。私もそれで泣かされました。接触する部分を見極め、様子を見ながら少しずつ削ってやる必要があります。
 あと発火の項で述べていますが、マガジン内部の研磨はやったほうが良いようです。7発以上、装填するとちょっと調子が悪くなるようです。

2 その他

ほかには、エジェクターの形式がプランジャータイプ(見事に再現されていることには拍手したい!)のため、チャンバーへの装弾の際それが原因でカートを前へ押し出そうとするものですから、どうしてもエキストラクターがカートのリムをくわえられません。ですから、手動でスライドを操作してもカートをエジェクトしてくれません。私のだけでしょうか?
 ただ、発火の際にはその力でボルトヘッドにカートが押し付けられ、その際しっかりエキストラクターがリムをくわえるので、支障なくエジェクトはするのですが。この点についてはそのままにしてあります。
 あと、少々、ハンマースプリングが弱いようです。MGCやマルシンのものに比べ、同じセンターファイアでありながら若干不発が多いようです。この点は、カート内部をこまめにきれいにし、オイルをひいて、インナープラグの動きを滑らかにしておけば避けられると思います。
 そのほか、基本的なことですが、全体として動きに渋さが残っていますので、できるだけ各部のすり合わせを念入りにやり作動を軽くすることと、カートはこまめに清掃しておくくらいではないかと思います。
 蛇足ながら、バレル下部は改造防止のためか結構なスペースが抉ってあります。ちょっと格好が悪いので私はここにパテを充填しました。でもへたくそなもんですから表面がやたらうねっており、一層、格好悪くなってしまいました(泣)。
 なお、パテ盛りの後を隠すために、アイアンブライトで塗装してありますが、これも後処理がへたくそで妙な具合になっています。やめときゃよかった・・・。

(総括)

個人的には、大好きなモデルでして、GUN誌のレポートで初めてその存在を知ってから、ずっとモデルガン化を夢に見た機種です。
 ハドソン社から発売される以前には、マルイとアオシマからそれぞれコッキングエアガンが販売されていたので、それを購入し、中にマルイのキットのガバを無理やり入れ、何とかブローバックモデルを作っておりました。
 ですから、このモデルを開発し、発売したという事実だけで私はハドソン社の味方です(笑)!!
 ただ、このモデル、特にHW製のものには非常に大きな欠点があります。素材がもろいのです。特にスライド後部あたりがひび割れすることが非常に多いようです。それも寒い季節に。私のものも2箇所ばかりひびが入っています(泣)。
 また、フレームのグリップ上部テール上に伸びた部分も1度折れました。スライド後退時勢いよくコックされたハンマーがそのまま激突したためと思います。ですから、発火を目的として入手される方は、ABSモデルにされるのがよろしいかと思います。
 あと、このHW材はガンブルー液にほとんど反応しなかったと思います。
 いろいろ欠点はあります。
 作動性は、MGCやマルシンのものよりは少々劣るかもしれません。しかしながら、これだけの大型モデルがその長いスライドをフルにストロークさせながら次々と重いカートを吐き出し、最終弾発射後ガツンとホールドオープンしたときは感激します!
 是非、1度手にして、迫力あるブローバックを経験していただきたいモデルです。

【ちょっとした改良点 14.9.19追加】
 結構久し振りの発火です。
 前回も少し触れましたが、このモデル、エキストラクターがうまくカートのリムをくわえてくれません。
 発火した場合は、ブローバックの衝撃でカートがボルトフェイスに押し付けられますので、問題なくエジェクトされるのですが、手動による操作ではうまくいきません。

エキストラクターの形状の問題もあるのかもしれませんが、それよりもエジェクターの影響が強いように思います。
 このモデルのエジェクターはプランジャータイプですから、カートは常に前進する力(ボルトフェイスから突き放される力)を加えられています。
 これがエキストラクターがリムをくわえるのを邪魔しているようです。
 そこで、エジェクタースプリングを少し弱いものと交換してみました。
 どうやらうまくいったようで、手動での作動でもエキストラクターはカートのリムをしっかりくわえてくれるようになりました。
 また、カートのエジェクトも少々弱々しくなりましたが、確実に行われるので一安心。
 この作業に加えて、不発防止のため、ハンマースプリングにワッシャーをかましてテンションを強め、インナーピストンの火薬との打撃面を尖らせます。

2003・9・20更新

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De440021ほぼ1年ぶりに登場。今回以下の点に手を加えてみた。

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De440121まず、ハンマーSP
 このモデルのハンマー
SP
はどちらかというと弱い。そのため、不発が発生しやすい。
 そこで、こいつを強化してみた。
 一番簡単なのは、同サイズの
SPでより強力なものと交換すればいいのだけれど、これが見つからなかったので、次善の策として、ナットからスペーサーを自作してセット。細かなサイズについては、記録していなかったのでご容赦願いたい(^^;
。厚さにして3ミリぐらいだったかな。
 結果は良好。完璧とはいえないが、かなり不発が減ったのは間違いない。
 ただし、問題がある。ハンマーの勢いが強くなることから、その分当然にスライドが受ける打撃が強くなる。このモデルのスライドは、ちょうどリアサイトの付け根あたりが弱く、よくひびが入るが、その症状が一層悪化する恐れがあるのでご注意願いたい。特に
HW

まぁ、少しのひびは作動に影響しないので、心配はご無用。私のモデルなど、リアサイト周りはひびだらけである
(^^;

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De440111 ついで、ハンマーの過剰コッキング防止策。
 「
B
4」さんは、金属製インナーシャーシに穴をあけ、ピンを通すことにより、ハンマーの過剰な起き上がりを防止されていた。そこで私も挑戦。ドリルがあれば作業は比較的簡単。
 問題だったのは、適当なサイズのピンを探すことかな。

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De440101 そして、スライドストップ。
 マガジンとのコンタクトが浅いことから、どうかするとスライドストップが作動しないことがよくある。これを確実にしようと、フロアーの突起の突き出し量を多くすると、今度はフロア
-の動きが悪くなり、装弾不良が起こったりする。そこで、スライドストップ側のコンタクト部分に真ちゅう板をネジ止めしてかさ上げ、コンタクトを確実にした。これは結構効果あり。

最後はFピン周り
 まずハンマーの打撃を直接受けるリアのストライカーピン(亜鉛製)がかなり変形してくる。そうなると、動くが悪くなるので気をつけておいたほうがいい。多少の変形はやすりで修正できるが、一応予備パーツを購入しておいたほうが無難。
 これも私の印象だけだが、ハドソンの亜鉛は少しやわらかいように思う。
 フロント側の
Fピンは樹脂製。いつかは折れるものと覚悟しておいたほうがいい。他のセンターファイアモデルと同様、ブリーチはスライドに接着されており分解不能なので、折れてしまえばスライドごと交換の道しかない・・・、かな(⌒‐⌒)
。大きな声ではいえないが、工夫次第で何とかなるもの。どうせ交換するのであれば、いろいろチャレンジされてはどうだろうか。
 ちなみに、フロント側
Fピンのサイズは長さ6センチ弱、直径は太いほうが55ミリほど、細いほうが3ミリくらい。

おまけのマガジン。
 フロア―の動きが悪く、装弾がうまくいかない場合があったので、フロアーに設けられているスライドストップ作動用突起の
SP
を弱いものにして調製。以前にも書いたが、あまり弱くすると今度はスライドストップが作動しにくくなるので注意が必要。
 私の場合は上で述べたように、スライドストップに細工をしたので、多少弱くても確実にスライドストップは作動する。

さて発火。
 4+4、6+1、8、8、そしてスロー。1マガジン問題なく連射できるようになった。発火音は相変わらずいい。実に良い子である(笑)。
 さあ、これで、いつでもオフ会に持っていけるぞ!

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Hudson Desert Eagle IMI 44

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De440091Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De449804

(Overview)

The large Magunamuoto appear frequently made by Hollywood action movie.
Of my own, HW .44 model material. In addition it seems that ABS is also made for sale. Cart use is modeled after a real fine Rimudokato Magnum real cart as well as the CP structure is of course Fire Center.
The models are up 50 caliber big brother too, I feel better and better style 44 caliber. What do you think you are?
Hudson is made to say, would have rebuked the views of manufacturers who, at least in my purchases are reasonably smoothly with the blowback of the state out of the box. Really, was a pleasant surprise!

(Adjusted)

A magazine and slide stop

From out of the box in good condition, the body does not adjust much. But it was not a good relationship between the magazine and slide stop and make a slight point.
Specifically, the button that comes with Magajinfaroa (to operate the slide stop) and so are left intact, it's fine resistance when inserted into the body, or when loading the cart, you need a little cut was. But this time will be cut too ineffective bullets fired after the last slide stop.
Also, when contacted by the slide stop after firing bullets Magajinfaroa final frame and may be contacted as part of the slide stop condition by adding and subtracting in charge of power, position halfway stop slide stop Sono Tame rises Kirazu may they licked the corners of the notch on the slide. The cry was that, too. Assess the contact area, we need to cut back a little bit throughout the process.
That are discussed in later sections of the fire, inside the magazine is like polishing done better. From seven or more, it seems a little goes out the load.

2 Other

In addition, the type plunger forms of ejection (that is reproduced beautifully want to clap!), So from it what you 押Shi出Sou Previous cart because it is the time of your weapon and on the chamber, the rim of the mouth can not really extract the tractor cart. So for me to eject the cart can manually operate the slide. Why just me?
However, when the ignition is pushed against the powers of the bolt head to the cart, so the rim Kuwaeru extractor doing so well, but to eject safely. On this point have been left alone.
Also, little seems to be a weak hammer spring. Compared with the Marushin and MGC, it seems that many small unexploded fire, yet the same center. This point is often to clean inside the cart, pull the oil, we can avoid Once you have a smooth movement of the inner plug.
In addition, it is basic things, so we left a bitter movement as a whole, and to lighten the work to do a careful Suri合Wase of parts as possible, Curt I think in about you cleaned frequently.
While an extra, lower barrel is fine with 抉Tsu space to prevent people from remodeling. I look absurd I was filled with a little putty here. Surface and rolling wildly from a dub mon, but more, but it turned shapelessly (crying).
However, after the prime putty to hide, but have been painted Aianburaito, has become so strange that in the post-dub as well. Good stop your armpits.

(Summary)

Personally, my favorite topic in the model, GUN aware of the existence of the magazine's first report, a model is a model always dreamed of.
Hudson will be released prior to the company, because each had been sold from Aoshima Kokkingueagan and Marui, buy it and put in force in the governance of the kit Marui, Orimashita somehow make Burobakkumoderu .
Therefore, we developed this model, just the fact that I will be out in Hudson's favor (laughs)! But this model, especially those made of HW has a huge drawback. The material is fragile. It seems that too many cracks around the rear, especially the slide. In cold weather, too. I also cracked in two places just me (crying).
Moreover, even once broke the tail stretched over the upper part of the grip frame. I crashed as it is for the hammer cocks back swiftly when the slide. So who is the purpose of obtaining ignition, ABS I think the model is good.
Also, I think this material is hardly reacted HW solution Gembloux.
There are many disadvantages.
Operability, MGC and Marushin than the poor little might. However, we spit the following Ito Shigeru cart full stroke while the long slide model is only this big, kick ass when you hold open after firing the last bullet Masu Hashi inspiring!
Come to get a degree, I ask you to model the blowback powerful experience.

14.9.19 - add a bit of improvement;
The firing of a long time very well. The last time I touched a little bit, this model, stand by me extractor rim of the cart well. When you fire, so the bolt face is pressed against the impact of the blowback cart, but the problem is eject, operation manual work.
Another problem may be in the shape of the extractor, I think that it is strongly affected than the ejection. This model is the type of ejector plunger from the cart to move forward constantly force (force that stuck up from the bolt face) has been added. It seems to bother the rim of the tractor Kuwaeru this extract. So, I replace it with a little weak Ejekutasupuringu. It looks like it worked, even operating manual extractor is now firmly gripping the rim of the cart to us. In addition, the ejection will be a little weak in the cart, so relieved to be done reliably. In addition to this work, to prevent unexploded strengthen the tension spring washers to hammer bite causes sharpen the inner surface of the piston stroke and gunpowder.

Update 2003.9.20

Appeared in nearly a year. I tweaked the following points in time.

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De440121 First, Hammer SP.
Hammer SP model is rather weak. As a result, prone to misfire.
So I stepped up guy.
The easiest way is the same size of SP, but can I replace it with something more powerful, since it is found as a workaround, set to own a spacer from the nut. For small size is not recorded, so sorry about (^ ^. I guess it was about 3 mm to the thickness.
The result is good. Although not perfect, and certainly decreased significantly misfire.
However, there is a problem. Be strong momentum from the hammer blow will get stronger the minute the course slides. Slides of this model, even a site around the base of the right rear, and often cracks, so hopefully you might be aware that their symptoms worse. Especially HW.
Well, a little cracked because it does not affect the operation, your worry is useless. I like models, is full of cracks around the rear site

Second, measures to prevent excessive Cocking the hammer.
"B 4", Mr. Innashashi pierce the metal by passing a pin, had been prevented from sitting up too much of a hammer. So I challenged. If the work is relatively easy to drill.
The problem was, how to find the appropriate size of the pin.

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De440101 The slide stop.
Contact with the magazine that is shallow, and often does not work in some way stop the slide. Try to ensure this, and to increase the amount of protrusion of the floor projection, and now the floor - and the movement of poor, or your weapon and is going bad. So, screw the brass plate on the Heck止Meshi part of the slide stop contacts, ensuring that the contacts. It has a pretty effect.

F around the pin end.
Striker pin directly under the rear of the hammer hitting first (zinc) to get quite deformed. If so, had better be careful because bad move. Although some variations can be modified by filing, always better idea to keep spare parts purchased once.
This is just my impression too, I think that zinc Hudson a little soft.
F pin front side plastic. I think he should one day and prepared to break. Fire models as well as other centers, non-bleach decomposition has since adhered to the slide, but only by way of replacement slide・・・once broken, how Although not in a loud voice, something to get somewhere in ingenuity. If you want to replace anyway, many challenges are not doing?
Incidentally, the pin is less than the size of the front F of length 6 cm, diameter 5 mm more fat - about 5, about 3 mm more narrow.

Extra magazine.
Floor - bad move, if I had your weapon and does not work, slide stop operation of the projections are provided to prepare the floor SP to weak. As I wrote before, this time too weak to be careful not difficult to operate the slide stop.
In my case, as noted above, it was crafted to stop the slide, slide stop is a little weak to operate reliably.

Now fire.
4 +4,6 +1,8,8, and slow. You can now blaze a fine magazine. Firing sound is still good. Is the child really good (laughs).
Well, now I can go off with a meeting at any time!

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:55 pm

HUDSON IMI DESERT EAGLE .44 VIDEO

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:59 pm

HUDSON IMI DESERT EAGLE .50

ハドソン DE50

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De50-090901Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De50-090902

DE50
 昨年から今年にかけ再販になったハドソン製DE50・HWモデル。
 以前からDE44の方は所有していたが、もともと44の方が50より格好いいと思っていたので、あえて購入しなかった。しかし今回は久しぶりの再販。しかも、細かなところの改良もなされているということなので購入に踏み切った次第。
 ただ、定価は25000円。ほかにもいろいろと支払いが溜まっていることから、分割で支払うことにしてショップのおばちゃんに相談。「いいよ」との快諾を得て、それから数ヶ月かけようやく入手。

やはり手にとってみるとでかい。フレームは44と共通であるが、バレルとスライドは一段と太くてたくましい。
 何より驚くのはカート。44も大きかったが、50は別物。親指ほどというと大げさになるが、感覚的にはそんなものである。感心したのは、カートの直径に比べリムの直径が小さくなっている点が再現されていること(フィーディングには不利)。
 しかしこんな大きくでかいカート、ちゃんとエジェクトされるのだろうか・・・。

先に入手された方の話だと、刻印がハドソンオリジナルになっているということであったが、確かにそのとおり。刻印に気を使わない私は、「それらしい」刻印が入っていれば気にしないが、気になる人には許せないかも。

パーティングラインなどの表面処理は50の方が断然上。

44の場合は、マガジンの出し入れが渋く往生した記憶があるが、今回の50では見事に改善され出し入れは大変スムーズ。また、スライドストップもしゃっきりと作動する。

ハンマー
SPも強化されているようであり、不発軽減が図られている(44に流用可能か)。このあたりはプラスポイント。

問題なのはマガジンリップ。購入した段階ではどうも少し開きすぎに思えたが、案の定、ホールドオープン状態で6発装てんしたマガジンを叩き込むと、初弾と次弾が飛び出してしまった。当然、そのまま発火したら、やはり次弾が飛び出してきて連射失敗。
 そこで、フィーディングの様子をみながら、ほんの少ししめてみたが、作業量はかなり微妙である。あまりしめすぎると、今度はカートのリムが適正位置より下になってしまう。そうなると、スライド前進時、ボルトフェイスがカートをうまく捉えきれずに、中途半端にカートを押し出してしまいジャムが発生する。
 上で述べたように、カートの直径に比べてリムの面積は小さく、もともとボルトフェイスとのコンタクトはかなり浅いので、僅かのことで不具合が発生する。また、せっかくスイートスポットを見つけても、使用しているうちに開き気味になるので常に注意が必要。

それと、カートの先端とディトネーターの先端が接触しているのが気になる。カートの先端ホールの周りには、ディトと激突した痕がくっきりと残っている。もう少し、カート先端ホールの直径は大きい方がいい。

もう一つ、バレルのチャンバー部分にカバーが被さっている構造となっているが、内部を見るとカバーとチャンバーの境目に段差が出来ている。カートが飛び込む角度によっては、先端がそこに引っかかって勢いをそがれジャムる可能性もあるので、少なくとも上の方の段差は出来るだけ削ってしまった方がよいだろう。

このモデル、カートのフィーディングがよくないという話であるが、これらの点からすると確かにそのようなことがいえるかもしれない。とにかく、リップには常に注意を払っておくしかない。

フィーディングとは別にスライドの不完全閉鎖も気になる。カートをチャンバーに入れ、スライドを戻していくとボルトフェイスにカートのリムが入り込む瞬間にかなり抵抗があり(この時点で完全閉鎖まで
ミリほど間がある)、さらに力を入れ押すと「こつん」と軽いショックのあと、ようやくカートがフェイスに収まる。

最初は、エキストがカートのリムをくわえる際のショックかと考えたがちょっと違ったようである。おそらく、カートリムがフェイスに収まる際、プランジャータイプエジェクターの影響でフェイス面に対しリムが傾きフェイス外周部にリムが乗っかり、最終的に押し込んでいくとリムが外周部から滑ってフェイスにようやくはまり込む(この瞬間が「こつん」)ためでなかろうか。

プランジャーSPを弱くすれば少し改善しそうだが、そうすると今度はエジェクト不良が発生しそうで怖い。44で一度プランジャーSPを弱くしたが、エジェクトの勢いは明らかに弱まった。更に重い50AEカートでこれをすると、エジェクト不良となる可能性は高い。まあ、スライドが完全に閉鎖していなくても発火はするので、あまり神経質になることはないかもしれないが・・・。

ただ、このことに関連して私のモデルだけかもしれないがディスコネクトがうまくいかないといった症状があらわれた。
 このモデルのディスコネクトは、トリガーバーの左右に設けられた突起がスライド内部の切り欠きで上下させられることにより、トリガーバーとシアがコンタクトしたり外れたりするのである。スライドが完全閉鎖する場合は問題なく作動するのであるが、完全閉鎖しないとトリガーを戻してもディスコネクトしたままの状態になり、ハンマーが落ちないことが起こった。
 確かに、1センチ近く不完全閉鎖した状態であれば当たり前の話であるが、これがごく1ミリほどの不完全閉鎖でも発生するとなるとちょっと厄介。この症状は出たり出なかったりする。

あれこれ分解して原因の発見に努めたところ、ようやくセイフティ軸に問題があることを発見。セイフティ軸の一部にもトリガーバーのディスコネクト用突起が接するのであるが、軸側の接触個所の角度が少し悪く、トリガーバーの戻りを阻害している様子。ここをきれいに削り、念のためシアとのコンタクト個所も磨いたところ、それ以降はこの様な症状は発生しなくなった。

そのほか、ブリーチ底面とフレームの関係が非常にタイトなので、フレーム側にペーパーをかけ気持ちクリアランスを増やした。何度か手動で作動させていると、だんだんとスムーズになってきたが、使い込んだ44に比べるとまだまだ。

ひとつ忘れていた。44でもやったハンマーの過剰コッキング防止用のピンのセット。ハンマー
SPの強化により44ほど過剰にコッキングされることはないように思えたが、念のためセットしておくことにした。

さてこの状態で改めて発火。手持ちのカート6発にマルシン銀キャップをセットし、装填。引き金を引くと「パコーン」と乾いた音を立てながらきれいにブローバック。あのでかいカートリッジもなんとかエジェクト。
 時折、ジャムりながらも何とかブローバックを続けたが、ホールドオープンは失敗。「まだ、渋いのかな」と思いその後も発火を続けたが、ホールドオープンがうまくいかない。どうやら、手動ではうまく作動するが、発火の際にはそのショックでマガジンフロアーがスライドストップを乗り越えてしまうようである。ここは、マガジンフロアーのサイド(ちょうどマガジン左側上部に設けられた窓の部分から見える個所)を少し削るとともに、スライドストップのフロアーとの接触面に小さなピンを立て調整した。これで、少なくともホールドオープンについては確実に作動するようになった。
 その後更に発火を続けたが、なかなか6連射完璧というものはない(その後、何とか成功するようになった)。やはり、フィーディングがネック。それと、ハドソンCPカートは神経質なので、発火のたびのカートメンテナンスは絶対に必要であり、手を抜くとてきめんに調子が落ちる。
 ただ、44のときのようにスライドにひびが入ったりはしない。厚みが増えた分と、素材を変更したのが幸いしているのかもしれない。
 そんなわけで紹介しているムービー(2メガ近いので注意!)はたいしたものではない。相変わらずの編集技によるもの。ただし、「でかいモデル」ということぐらいはご理解いただけるだろう(笑)。

箱出しで絶好調というわけには行かなかったし、調子を維持するには結構神経を使うが、うまくブローバックしたときの迫力はほかのモデルとは一線を画する。というか、この重いスライドがブローバックする衝撃は絶対ほかのモデルでは味わえない。少しでも興味のある方はぜひ購入を検討したほうがいい。
 なお、同時にシルバーモデルも発売されたが、購入するのであればやはりHWがお勧め。せっかくの重量級モデル。重たさはこのモデル最大の魅力である。

17.6.25追加

以前紹介した際にはどうしても6連射(7発装填可能だけれど手持ちが6発)+ホールドオープンが成功しなかったので、改めて挑戦。
 最初の連射は、セイフティを固定するネジの緩みに気づかず連射していたところ、最終弾を発火しようとした段階で完全にセイフティが下がりきった状態となり(当然、ハンマーが落ちない)失敗。最初の連射の画像、だんだんとセイフティが下がってくるのがお分かりだろう。2回目は十分に気をつけて発火し、これは見事成功した。
 しかし、この後はまた調子を崩した。カート自体の直径に比べリム径が短いことからボルトフェイスとのコンタクトがぎりぎりであり、マガジンとの微妙なバランスが崩れると装弾不良が多発する。
 でかい割には神経質なモデル。でも、気に入っている。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Hudson DE50

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De50-090901Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 De50-090902

Hudson was made in the last year resale Nikake DE50 · HW model.
DE44 before but who had owned, so I thought cool more than 50 original 44 did not dare to buy. This time, however, resell a long time. And soon, so decided to buy that I have also been minor improvements.
However, the price is 25,000 yen. Accumulated from the fact that besides paying for everything, talk to her aunt's shop to pay for a split. "Okay," and getting ready consent, obtained over the last few months.

We try to get too big. 44 is a common frame, barrel and slide are more thick and strong.
The surprising thing is the cart. 44 is a great deal, 50 different things. But rather with a big enough thumb in the sense that such a thing. Was impressed with the points that have been reproduced with a smaller diameter than the diameter of the rim of the cart (the feeding disadvantage.)
Kiku Hiroshi such a big cart, but you will be properly eject.

S about people who have previously obtained, the original was that the Hudson is a mark, as indeed it. I marked out for use, the "Usable analogies" but I do not care if it contains the inscription, the anxious people may not be permitted.

Surface treatments such as the parting was by far the better 50.

44 cases, but remember that the death渋Ku and out of the magazine has improved nicely out of 50 in this very smooth. The slide stop can be activated by Shakkiri.

SP is like a hammer that has been enhanced, has been achieved reduce misfire (or can be diverted to 44). This area plus points.

The problem is that magazine lip. Bought at too open, but seemed a bit much, sure enough, in loading the magazine and throw open from six in the hold, got out of his first shot and the next bullet. Of course, you still firing, failing to come out blazing again the next bullet.
So, while watching the state of feeding, I tried to tighten a little amount of work is pretty subtle. Tighten too much, and now becomes the proper position below the rim of the cart. If so, when you slide forward, the bolt face could not capture well the cart, pushing a cart jam occurs halfway away.
As noted above, the rim area is smaller than the diameter of the cart, so contact with the original bolt face quite shallow, it's only cause trouble. Also, great pains to find the sweet spot, it will always be careful of using a little opening.

Also, is anxious to touch the tip of the tip of Ditoneta cart. Holes around the tip of the cart, the scars remain crisp and Dito and crashed. A little hole diameter greater good tip cart.

Another structure that has become part of the cover被Satsu barrel chamber, which made the bump on the edge of the cover and look inside the chamber. The dive angle of the cart, it could Jamuru Soga momentum is there, caught the tip, at least a step on the way I would be better to cut as much as possible.

This model is the story of the poor feeding of the cart, but could say something like that and certainly from these points. Anyway, you are only paying lip constant attention.

Care and feeding is incomplete closure of the slide separately. Cart into the chamber, there is considerable resistance from entering the rim of the cart at the moment and the bolt face will slide back (which is between about 1 millimeter to complete closure at this time), focusing more pressing "s tips "After the shock and light, fit into the cart face at last.

At first, I thought that seemed a little different to the rim of a shock when Kuwaeru Ekisuto cart. Perhaps when the limb falls face Curt乗Kkari rim rim periphery face inclination of the plane due Puranjataipuejekuta face, stuck to the face finally slipped from the outer rim and you will eventually push (this moment, "I hang") or not have been so.

SP plunger is likely to weaken a little better if you, like they're afraid now then eject failure occurs. 44 SP plunger was once a weak, apparently weakened the momentum of ejection. In addition to this heavy cart 50AE, ejecting a high failure potential. Well, even if the fire is completely shut down the slide and therefore, may not be a little nervous.

However, such reactions are not successful just disconnect my model might relate to this.
Disconnect this model, by which up and down inside the notch in the slide projection arranged on either side of the trigger bar is disconnected and you can contact the trigger bar and shear. If the slide is a complete closure of the operating problems, and even disconnect and hold the trigger back and not completely closed, the hammer fall happened.
Sure, the story of course, if incomplete closure of the state near 1 centimeter, and a little awkward and incomplete closure occurs at about this very one millimeter. This condition in and out or出Nakatsu.

I tried to find the cause to decompose around, found that the shaft is a problem with safety at last. The projections assume that the disconnect is also part of the axis of the trigger bar safety, some bad side of the contact angle of the axis point, seem to inhibit the return of the trigger bar. This clean cut, well polished at a contact point for Russia and a precaution, since it is no longer cause symptoms like this.

In addition, it is very tight relationship with the bottom of the frame bleach, put the paper increased the clearance of the mind frame. That is operated manually several times and have become more and more smoothly, and still more than 44 well-thumbed.

I forgot one. Cocking a set of pins for preventing the hammer did it over 44. SP is not the hammer seemed to be about 44 over-Enhanced Cocking, was to make sure that you set.

Now fire again in this state. Marushin silver cap set from 6 to hand carts, loaded. Pull the trigger, "corn" Pa blowback clean and dry while making a sound. Also managed to eject the cartridge that big.
At times, but somehow kept Jamuri blowback, hold open failed. "Still, how the bitter" After that I continued to fire, and hold open does not work. Apparently, the manual works well, seems to fire when they get over the shock and stop the slide magazine floor. This side of the magazine floor (where visible from the upper left part of the magazine just provided a window) and cut a little, adjusted the contact surface making a small pin and slide stop flooring. Now, hold on, at least now open to work reliably.
The firing continued for more then 6 will be quite rapid-fire thing not perfect (then somehow became successful.) Again, feeding the neck. Also, Kurt Hudson, CP, so nervous, cart maintenance is absolutely necessary to every fire, falling tone to slack off and work wonders.
However, cracks in the slide, or as if the 44 does not. Minutes increased thickness may have changed the material is appreciated.
That's why movies are presented (note that nearly two megabytes!) Is no big deal. By the usual technique of editing. However, the "big model" would be much understands that (laughs).

So in the best condition to go out of the box, to keep it going but pretty nervous to use, when the force of the blow-back and well apart from the other models. Rather, the impact is heavy blowback slide never tasted the other models. If you are interested even a little better to consider buying experience.
The silver model was also released at the same time, if you still buy the best HW. Awaited heavyweight models. The biggest attraction of this model is heavy.

Added 17.6.25

When we introduced earlier is absolutely blazing six (6 from the loaded hand possible, but from 7) Open - did not hold a successful challenge again.
The first blaze, I blaze was unaware of loose screws that secure the safety, condition and safety is completely burned down in the final stage of trying to fire a bullet (of course, falling hammer) failed. The first barrage of images, you will understand that safety is gradually coming down.

The second fire was careful enough, it succeeds beautifully.
However, the tone and broke after this. The last minute face contact with the bolt and the rim diameter is shorter than the diameter of the cart itself, and your weapon and the frequent failure to break the delicate balance of the magazine.
A huge percentage edgy models. But I like.

***VIDEOS NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm

HUDSON TOKAREV TT33
ハドソントカレフTT33挫折日記

極悪非道、厚顔無礼、面従腹背、支離滅裂のハドトカ。苦労したら苦労しただけ徒労。良い子のふりは悪魔の誘い。無駄と知りつつやってみればやっぱり無駄。かすかな光明はただの気の迷い。「もしかしたら」は「もしかしない」。一瞬のひらめきはただの勘違い。「いっちょうやってやるか」は地獄への第一歩。
 恥を偲んで公表します。ハドトカ挫折日記。笑っておくれでやす。
 (なお、長期にわたり作成したものですので、記載内容の前後に矛盾があるかもしれませんがどうかご容赦ください。なにしろ、相手はトカレフですので・・・。)

始まり
  「兄い!次はこいつばい!」との掛け声とともに、シルバーに輝くハドソントカレフがやってきた。お相手は前回のハドソントンプの一件で、お友達になってしまった「九州男児さん」改め「博多男児さん」。トンプの調整段階からその気になっておられたようで、「養子に送るから、待っててね」との連絡が何度も入っていた。いつの間にやら呼び名も「兄い」になってしまい、気分はすっかり義兄弟(オイオイ^^Wink
 しかし、養子に出すならもっと良い子を出してくれればいいのに、などと、ちょっと独り言を言ってみたりして・・・^^。

概要
 実銃は旧ソビエト製軍用拳銃。もしかしたら、国内で実物をご覧になった方いらっしゃるかも知れない(笑)。
 最近はマカロフに押されているようであるが、一時は猫も杓子も「トカレフ、トカレフ」であった(実際はほとんどが中国製であったらしいが・・・)。特に、ちょうどハドソンから発売された頃(1992年か1993年)は、発砲事件があれば必ずといって登場したのがこのトカレフ。それも、船で密輸する際、漁船の船倉に沈めて運ぶことから錆の発生を防止するためメッキされたものが多かったということである。
 それ故、ハドソンからメッキモデルが発売されたときは、正直「えげつな~」と思ったが、聞けば最初からシリーズ化の予定があったとのこと。とにかく、えらくタイムリーな商品企画だったなあという印象が残っている。

問題点の抽出
 このモデルを手に取ったのは過去に一度だけで、それも発火したことは一度もない。そのときの印象は「軽い、薄い!なんと華奢!」。このスライド重量ではまともに動かないのでは、と感じた。
 手元にやってくると決まってから、過去の「GUN誌」などを参考に情報収集。それらから分かったことは・・・、「動かん」ということ(ーー;。
 以下、事前に知り得たことを簡記してみる。

○変遷
 最初発売されたものはブラックABSモデル、ついでシルバーモデル(ダミーカート)が追加され、その後、シルバーモデル(発火タイプ)、HWモデルというようにバージョンが展開されたとのこと。
 ハドソンのサイトを見る限り、現在も、ブラックABS、ブラックHW、シルバーABSの3種が販売されているようである。
 発売時期によって、内部パーツに形状の違いがあるらしい(次項以降参照)。
 噂では、初期のABSモデルはまったく動かないということ。現行のHWモデルはそこそこ大丈夫というレベルにあるらしいが・・・。

○メカブロック
 初期のモデルでは、ハンマーやディスコネックターがセットされているメカブロックが、プラフレーム内の金属フレーム(インナーシャーシ)に押し込まれているだけの状態であったため、スライドの後退に伴ってハンマーが起こされる際、メカブロックが金属フレームから浮き上がりスライドに接触、スライドが外れるなどの作動不良を発生させるとのこと。
 HW製モデルが販売された段階で固定ピンが設けられ、浮き上がりを防止するようにされたが、それでも完全ではないという話であった。

○スライド
 ABSスライドがあまりに軽く、十分な後退量を得られないとのこと。
 HW製では重量は増加したが、それでも不足気味らしい。

○ブリーチフェイス
 ブリーチフェイスの形状がよくないため、カートがブリーチフェイスからこぼれるとのこと。それを防ぐためエキストラクターSPが強くされているが、強すぎ、カートのフィーディングが悪いらしい。
 なお、エジェクターも途中で位置が変更され、これによりエジェクトは改善されたらしい。

○ブリーチフェイスとカートの位置関係
 フルリコイルした際のブリーチフェイスとカート(マガジン後端)の間の距離が非常に短いため、スライドがフルリコイルしないと確実なフィーディングを得られない。

○エジェクト
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0071 メカブロックから前方に伸びる2本の腕のうち、右側がカートのエジェクト方向にはみ出し、エジェクト障害の原因となっているらしい。
 左側に設けられているエジェクターの位置も初期のものは前方すぎたためか、現行のものは少し後に下げられているという話。

また、カートの全長が長く、エジェクションポート一杯なのもエジェクト不良を助長している。おそらくこれ以外にも何かありそうな気配・・・。

調整諸々
中身を確認したらひっくり返った。なんとバレルの先端が折れていて、ない。
 そういや「バレルを見て驚くかも」と連絡があったので何のことかと思っていたが、これか・・・。
 そこで早速バレルを注文。実際の発火はかなり先送りになりそうである。

第一段階

○メカブロック
 まずは分解。ここで嬉しい発見。手元のモデルは、メカブロックと金属フレームが1本のねじで固定されるようになっている。これで一つ手間が省けた。
 ただし、それでも僅かにその固定点を中心にシーソーのように動くので、何らかの方法でしっかり固定しなければならない。

○スライドとフレーム
 スライドの動きは思った以上に渋い。メッキということもあるのだろうが、とてもブローバックしそうな感じではない。
 内部パーツを取り外して動きを確認したが、「どうなってるの?」と思うほどの動きの渋さ。ハンマーSPのテンションがどうのこうのというものではなく、まず基本のクリアランスが無茶苦茶のような気がしてならない。先が思いやられる・・・。
 そこで、まずプラフレーム前方のレール部のメッキを剥がし、ほんの僅か削る。しかし、この部分のメッキがやたら硬い。
 次に、スライドのレール部にペーパーを押し込み、前後に動かし削る。このモデル、肉厚に余裕がないので削るのはパーツを弱める原因になりまずいが、このままではいつまでたってもブローバックなど実現しないので、仕方がない。
 その上で、スライドとフレームのレール部にコンパウンドを塗布してガチャガチャとすり合わせをしたら、どうにか少しはましになった。

○ブリーチ
 ブリーチ底面とハンマーとの摩擦軽減を目的にブリーチ底面に0・5ミリの真ちゅう板を取り付け、つTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0041いでに、その先端をカート保持用のアゴとして少し突き出させることにした。
 スライドからHW製のブリーチを取り外し、平面を出すようにしてブリーチ底面を、取り付ける真ちゅう板の厚み分だけ削る。その上で、前後に二箇所ドリルで穴を開け、小さなねじで板を固定(「調整は運任せ、発火は神頼み」参照のこと)。
 ただし、アゴが1・5ミリほど前へ出たことから、短かったブリーチフェイスとカート(マガジン後端)との距離が一段と短くなってしまったのが気になる。
 ちなみにオリジナルの状態でのこの間の距離は4ミリ、MGCガバの場合は15ミリほどある。それが、加工後は2・5ミリほどになってしまった。
 さあ、どうなる。(最終的には、このアゴの部分は切り取った)

○エキストラクター
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0091 私のモデルは、オリジナルの状態ではエキストがほとんど動かなかった。このモデルのエキストは固定ピン(実際は細いイモネジ)で一箇所固定され、そこを中心に僅かな角度だけれど回転運動をするようになっている。ベレッタM92などと同様の典型的な仕組み。
 ところが動かない。最初は、余程SPのテンションが強いのかと思ったが、それが違った。一度SPを取り外し、エキストだけセットしてみてもほとんど動かない。こりゃ、エキストの形かサイズそのものが悪いとしかいいようがない。
 そこで、取り外してスライドと合わせながら、うまく動くようにエキストをやすりで削って修正。その上で、SPを少し弱いものにしたが、これは今後様子を見てまた強くするかもしれない。
 なお、先端の爪部分は幅広になった改修されたタイプが付いており、カートの保持は確実になっている。ただし、そのおかげで組立しにくい。

○マガジン
 マガジン内部に、円形の真ちゅうブラシを突っ込み磨くとともに、フロアー全体をペーパーで磨き動きの改善を図った。また、SPテンションが強すぎることから、2センチほどカットした。

○スライドストップTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0011
 スライドストップの形状がスライドの切りかき箇所と合致していないので、スライドストップ側をやすりで微修正。
 同時に金属フレームの、スライドストップがはまる箇所の形が悪く、スライドストップの動きを阻害しているので、フレーム側をやすりで削り修正。
 これでスライドストップの上方への移動量が増加し、スライドストップが確実に作動するようになった。

○スリーブ?
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0021 不思議なのは、スリーブというパーツ。ガバでいうとリコイルプラグに相当するようなパーツなのだが、これの意味が不明。
 MGCやマルシンのガバの場合、リコイルプラグ先端が閉じられていることからリコイルSPのテンションを受け、一方でスライド内部に引っ掛かるようになっている。そのため、テンションをブッシングでなく、十分な強度のあるスライド内側にあてがうことができ、先端の破損を防止するという役目を担っている。
 ところがハドソントカレフの場合は、内部は筒抜けで、リコイルSPのテンションは全くかかっていない。するとこのパーツの役割は一体何?リコイルSPがスムーズに圧縮されるようにするためなのか、重量アップのためなのかな?
 とにかく、ただ、はまっているだけのため、前後にずれたり回転したりし、バレルに接触して作動不良の原因になっているように思う。
 完品のバレルをセットした段階でもう一度判断することとして、いったん取り外して様子を見ることとした。(後日取説を入手して確認したら、「瞬間接着剤でスライドに固定する」と記載してあった。ホントか?う~ん、ちょっと乱暴ではないか、ハドソンさん。)

この段階でいったん組上げて、スライドの動きを確認。最初の状態から比べると大変動きが良くなった。
 ここで、発火の虫が騒いだ。バレルは破損しているとはいえ、作動するには大丈夫な様子。スリーブは取り去った状態で、3発カートを用意し発火。2連射は成功。発火音は大きくないけれど、きれいにブローバックし結構な勢いでカートもエジェクトされた。しかし、3発目はフィーディングの段階でストップ。最初はスライドストップが作動したのかと思ったがそうではなく、カートのお尻にブリーチのアゴが接触した状態でストップ。抜弾抵抗に屈した感じ。もう一度やってみたが、やはり3発目は同様であった。
 最終弾のホールドオープンは成功1回、失敗1回。2連射が2回成功しただけで、どうこうはいえないけれど、ちょっと期待が持てた。

第二段階
 取説を「SMGさん(HW用)」から送っていただいた。また、「OSCARさん」からもABS用を送っていただくこととなっており、大変助かる。感謝。
 取説がないことから敬遠していたメカブロック内の分解も行ってみたが、えらく簡単で拍子抜け。さすが軍用拳銃。

○ハンマー、シア等
 出来るだけ摩擦が少なくなるようにと、ディトやシア、それにハンマーを磨いたが、まあ、気休めレベル。それでもきれいにはなったと思う。

○フィーディング確認
 再度マガジン内部を磨き、火薬は詰めずにフル装填(8発)してフィーディングを確認するが、今一つ頼りない。バレルが破損しているのも影響しているのかもしれないが、金属フレームのフィードランプにもカート先端が当たり傷が付く。マガジンリップでの、カートの角度が悪いのだろうか・・・。

○カート
 カートについてはオリジナルを使用するつもりだけど、P220カートも捨てがたい。
 問題はマガジン内部での落ち着き具合。P220は3ミリ全長が短い(それが利点なのだけど)ため、マガジン内で、カートが動いてしまう。それに、弾頭部が少し太いため、スライドストップと干渉してしまうのも厄介。

○スリーブ
 スリーブについてもどうしようか悩む。取り付けなくてもちゃんと作動するのだけれど、取り付けないとスライドが直接、リコイルSPガイド前面とぶつかっているようで、破損が心配。
 それに、僅かなりとも重量が少なくなる。この軽いABSスライドのことを考えると、少しでも重量は増やしておきたい。
 反面、接着剤でスライドに取り付けるというのは好きになれない。
 それともう一つ。スライドがフルリコイルした状態でのブリーチフェイスとカート間の距離のことを考えると、スリーブを取り付けないほうがいい。ちょうどスライドに引っ掛かる部分の厚み分(1ミリ)だけ、スライド後退量が減少するのである。この部分、削って薄くしようかな?う~ん、どうしよう。

ちょうどこの頃、「博多男児さん」から元気の良い連絡が入った。
 「兄い!元気と?こっちではハドトカの話題で大盛上り!次も準備中。しばらくは話題に事欠かないばい!」・・・脳天気な・・・、人の気も知らないで・・・(ーー;。

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm

HUDSON TOKAREV TT33 PART #2

第三段階
 「OSCARさん」から送っていただいた初期型ABS用の取説が到着。早速「SMGさん」から送っていただいたHW用の取説と比較してみた。すると、以下の点に相違があることを発見。
 まず、スリーブ。これ、ABS用にはない。ついでエジェクター。これは初期型ABS用は別部品であったが、HW用はメカブロック一体式となっている。位置も少し違うように見受けられる。HW用は少し後に下がった位置になっている。
 メカブロックと金属フレームを結合するイモネジは、ABS用には当然ながら記載はないが、HW用にも記載がなかった。あえて記載されていないのかどうかは不明。

○フィーディング確認
 再度、オリジナルカートを8発用意して、フィーディングを確認。勢いよくスライドを引っ張り、パッと離す要領で作動させると完璧に作動する。
 しかし、エジェクトが少し弱い。エキストSPを強いものに戻した方がいいかもしれない。

○トリガーストップ
 実際のブローバックの際にはトリガーは引ききった状態にあるのだが、その状態でスライドを引くと引っ掛かりを感じる。どうやらディスコネが強くブリーチ底面と接触している模様。ハンマーとシアの連結が外れたあとも、トリガーが後退することから、必要以上にディスコネに力が加わり、ブリーチとの摩擦を増やしている。
 これは、ガバにも起こること。カスタムガバによくセットされているトリガーストップ(イモネジ)は伊達ではない。ガバのコピーともいえる、トカレフに同様なことが起こるのも当然だろう。
 そこで、トリガーの移動量を制限するためトリガーストップを取り付けることにした。
 ハンマーをコックした状態でトリガーを引き、ハンマーが落ちるトリガーの位置から、トリガーが最も後退する位置までのトリガーの移動量に相当する厚み分だけ、トリガー裏面に何かを取り付ければすむ。私は2ミリ厚のゴム板を瞬間接着剤で接着した。接着する位置はトリガーバーより下、ちょうどマガジンキャッチと接する部分である。
 これで、トリガーの移動量は減少し、一杯に引ききった段階でハンマーが落ちるようになった。ラピッドファイアにも好都合(って、そんなことハドトカできるのか?)。

○エキスト
 いったん弱くしたSPを元に戻した。ただし、カートのリムをかむ先端の爪の部分がちょっと長すぎるように感じる。
 まあ、これは、前回の調整でエキストの移動量を増やしすぎたのが原因のようだから、私のミスに起因するもの。一応少し短くしてみるつもり。

○スリーブ
 取り付けようか、外したままにしておこうか悩みの種のスリーブ。確かに取り付けておくと、リコイルSPはスムーズに圧縮されていくようであるし、重量増加も捨てがたい。
 そこで、取り付ける方向で、少し手を加えてみることにする。
 まず、スライドに引っ掛かる部分の厚み1ミリを0・5ミリまで薄くした。それに併せて、リコイルSPガイドの前面、スリーブと接触する面の厚みもごく僅かであるが削って薄くし、スライド後退量を稼いだ。といっても両方足してせいぜい1ミリ、気休めかもしれないが・・・。スリーブ内部もコンパウンドで研磨し、少しでも滑らかにSPが圧縮されるように図る。
 ところで、実銃の場合、バレルを外すのはガバと同様スライド前方へ引っ張り出すのであるが、このモデルの場合は、ベレッタのように後ろ向きに引っ張り出すようになっている。もちろんその際にはブッシングなど外しておかなければならないが、そうしても、取り外しはかなりきついのではないかと想像できる。まして、スリーブを接着すればなおのこと。そこで、作動には関係ないが、スリーブの、バレルに面した箇所を斜めに削ぐようにして削っておいた。これで少しはバレルの取り外しが楽になるだろう。でも、接着剤でつけるという方法には馴染めんなぁ・・・。

○メカブロック
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0031 一応はイモネジで固定されているが、やはり上で述べたように固定点を中心に僅かにシーソーのように動くのが気になる。そこで、もう一箇所固定する箇所を増やすことにした。
 もともとの固定箇所からほんの少し後に下がったところに、1.5ミリのドリルでメカブロックと金属フレームを貫通する穴を開け、細い精密ねじで固定。うまくはいったが、それでもまだ少し動く。
 う~ん、どうしよう。

第四段階
 ようやくバレル到着。早速発火準備にかかる。問題のスリーブは瞬着で接着した。
 金キャップを装填した、オリジナルカートを8発用意。初弾不発、数回の打撃の後発火。次弾装填OK。2、3弾目、OK。4弾目、発火すれども、スライド後退ポジションで停止。5弾目、不発、数回の打撃後発火。次弾装填OK。6、7、8発目OK。ホールドオープン成功。
 次の8発も状況は良く似たもの。
 ぎりぎりの作動具合であるが、どうにか動くことがわかったので、あと何度か発火し様子を見ようと思い改めて、発火したところ・・・。ガーン、バレル破損(TT)。バレルリンクが完全に割れてしまった。17発目の出来事。正直、ものすごく落胆した。あまりのことに、もうやめようかと思ったが、せっかくいただいたものなので、もう一度だけ挑戦することとし、ショップにメールを打ちバレルを注文。
 ところで、今回破損したバレルはABS製だった。最初についてきたものはABSではない(アクリサンデーで溶けない)。この材質変更、ユーザーにとって吉凶いずれなのだろうか・・・。

○メカブロック
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0081 メカブロック固定用ピンを増設したが、それでも僅か動く。固定の際はメカブロックの先端部分を金属フレームと密着する位置で固定したのであるが、力が加わると先端が1ミリ弱ほど浮いてしまい、スライドと接触しているようである。反対側に固定ピンをもう1、2本設けようかとも思ったが、そうすると分解が面倒になるから別の方法で行うこととした。
 先端部分を金属フレームと密着させた状態では、後端部分が少し浮いた状態になっていることから、ここに何か挟めば先端が浮くことはない。そこで、金属フレームの後端に垂直に穴を開け、そこに小さなねじをねじ込んで、この隙間を調整。これで動くことはなかろう。

第5段階
 半ば嫌気がさしてきたので、簡潔に述べる。
 不発をなくすためにハンマーSPを強くしてみた。適当なサイズのSPがないことから、六角ナットの角を削り、穴も広げて、スペーサーを自作しセット。これで少しテンションが強くなった。
 何度か作動させているうちに、スライドのスライドストップがはまる切り込みの角がなめてしまい、ホールドオープンがうまくいかなくなった。
 ブリーチ先端にカート保持用のアゴを設けたが、これがなくともカートがしっかり保持されていることに気づき、結局この部分を切除した(なにしてるんだか・・・)。

バレルのショートリコイルがどうもしょぼい。
 このモデルのショートリコイルはMGCのガバと同様、リコイルSPのテンションを受けたリコイルSPガイドがバレルリンクを押しことにより、リンクがカムのように回転して、バレルを下げるようになっている。そのため、MGCのガバでは、ホールドオープンした状態でバレルを前方に引っ張ろうとしても抵抗がある(抵抗の理由はそれだけではないが)。
 しかし、トカレフの場合は何の抵抗もなくバレルが前方に引っ張られる。ということは、テンションがリンクに作用していないということか。何なんだいったいこのモデルは・・・。
 バレルブッシング内もざらざらしていたので、400番でペーパーをかけコンパウンドで磨き、摩擦軽減を図る。

第6段階
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0101 バレル到着の連絡を受けショップへ。
 「こんなメモついてたよ」とショップのおばちゃんが小さな紙切れを手渡してくれた。ハドソンからのメモらしい。内容は概ね以下のとおり
 「バレルのチャンバーをカートに良くなじませること。発火の前には暖めること」。
 なんと?なじませるって、なじませなきゃカートが入らんのか?暖める?今は夏だぞ(ーー;)・・・。
 複雑な気持ちを抱きながら自宅へ戻り、早速発火。駄目。何とか連射できるのは3発が限度。ブリーチフェイスからカートがこぼれているのか、カートがエジェクトしてくれない。
 う~ん、困った。やはりフェイスのあごは必要だろうか。
 ここで、変なことに気が付いた。カートを触っていると、ケースとブレット部の結合箇所に段差がある。なんで?間違いなくトカレフ用カートなのにどうしてサイズが合わないのだろうとカートを全部取り出しTransferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0111比べてみたら、同じトカレフ用カートでも微妙にサイズに違いがあることを発見。なんちゅうこっちゃ!まいりました。
 気を取り直して、分解しあれこれ確認していたら、なんとまた、バレルにひびが・・・。前回と同様、バレルリンク箇所にひびが入っている。ああ、どうしろと・・・(××)

結末
 2本目のバレル破損の段階で調整意欲消滅。一時(永久?)撤退。発火するたびにバレルが破損するのでは、調整もへったくれもない。
 どこかに無理がかかり、それが結果的にバレルに集中しているのではないかと思うが、私にはその原因がわからない。私の能力を超えたところにあるよう。ここは潔く白旗を揚げる。
 なお、どうにかこうにか3連射しているムービーは収録できたので、お詫び代わりにそれをアップしておく。

博多近郊在住の「ご悪友」の皆様方。期待に応えられずに申し訳ありません。
 悪口雑言、罵詈雑言は甘受いたします。
 本来であれば、そちらまで出向き、謝罪せねばならないところ諸般の事情によりそれもかないませぬ。
 そこで、恐縮ながら今回の張本人である「博多男児」さんを代わりに差し出させていただきますので(^^)、いかようにでも処遇ください。すきにしていただいて結構です。
 ということで、「博多男児」さん、じゃ、ヨロシク!

2004・3追加
 実はその後もあれこれいじっていた^^;。
 ハンマーのコッキング角度やハンマーSPの強化など。それと、カートの弾頭部をマルベリ380オート用(ただし7ミリ仕様に限 る)に変え、カートの全長を短縮化。その分ディトネーターにはカートストッパーをセット(これが何度も外れて困った)。

この状態で発火したが最高は5連射。
 なお、スライドが痛んできたためホールドオープンは不可能となった。
 また、ハンマーブロックの左側の腕(エジェクター用の出っ張りから先)が折れてしまった。次はどこが壊れるのか実に楽しみである(^^ゞ。

今回のムービーは初弾の後、次発が不発、再度ハンマーをコックし、それから4連射。最後はハンマーがダウンしているがこれはディスコネ不調のため。
 まだまだの状態であるが、初めの頃から見れば何とか前進している(と思わなければやってられない(ーーWink

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Hudson Tokarev TT33 frustration Diary

Atrocity, audacity rude, pretending to obey but secretly betraying, Hadotoka incoherent. After struggling just vain struggle. Good kids pretend that lure of the devil. After all waste and waste it were done knowingly. Akira Akira feel faint just delusions. "Maybe" to "maybe not." A moment of inspiration just misunderstood. "I'll do it Itchou" is the first step to hell.
In memory of the public shame. Diary Hadotoka frustration. Deyasu late with a smile.
(The long-term because it is created, please bear with us whether there might be conflicts around the content of the description. After all, so Tokarev opponent.)

Beginning
"If my brother! Following Bye guys!" Along with the slogan came to Hudson Tokarev Kuni Akira silver. In the other incident at your previous Hadosontonpu, became friends, "says a boy Kyushu" reform, "says Hakata boys." He was in the mood like that Tonpu adjustment stage, "send it for adoption, just you wait" came in contact with many times. Also nickname unawares "on brother" turned away, feeling quite brother (just a minute ^^Wink. However, I wish you better get out the child for adoption, and so on, to try and say to myself a little・・・^ ^.

Overview
The former Soviet military real gun pistol. Maybe now people might come to see the thing in Japan (laughs). Days is like being pushed into Makarov, temporary world and his wife, "Tokarev, Tokarev" was (mostly made in China is actually Deattarashii・・・). In particular, the time just released by Hudson (1993 or 1992), have appeared in this Tokarev saying if there is any shooting incident. It also, when a boat smuggling, is that many were plated to prevent rust from the hold of a fishing boat that sank carrying. Therefore, when Hudson was released from the plate model is honest "Egetsuna -" I thought that there was a series planned from the beginning if you listen. Anyway, have left the impression that I wish it was mighty timely product planning.

Extraction problems
The model picked up only once in the past that it's not even fire once. Impression that time is "light, thin! How frail!". This slide is the weight of a decent work, and felt. Decided to come from the hand of the past "GUN magazine," and refer to the information-gathering. Have learned from them, "動Kan" that (ーー;. Below, try to be learned before簡記.

History
Black was initially released ABS model, followed by silver (dummy cart) was added, and then the silver model (fire type), HW and that version has been deployed as a model.
As far as the site of the Hudson, still black, ABS, Black HW, ABS Silver seems to have been sold in three species. The release date, there seems to be an internal part of the shape differences (see later sections). Rumor has it that the initial model ABS work at all. HW current model, but it seems okay so so・・・level.

Mechanical block ○
In early models, the mechanism has been set, block and Disukonekkuta hammer in the metal frame Purafuremu (Innashashi) just because it was being pushed into the state, has filed with the back of the slide hammer When, in contact with the slide block the lifting mechanism from the metal, and can cause a malfunction of the slide coming off. HW pin is provided at a fixed steel models have been sold, was to prevent the lift, said that was not yet complete.

Slide
ABS slides too lightly, and it can not get a sufficient amount of recession. HW made has increased weight, lack気味Rashii anyway.

Burichifeisu
Burichifeisu bad shape because of it and roll off the cart Burichifeisu. SP extractor to prevent it has been a strong, too much strength, feeding the悪Irashii cart. The position has changed even in the middle of an ejector, which allows to have been improved ejection.

Burichifeisu positional relationship between the cart
When a cart of Fururikoiru Burichifeisu (end magazines) for a very short distance between feeding and solid can not be obtained without Fururikoiru slide.

○ eject
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0071 Of two arms extending forward from the block mechanism, eject the cart toward the right protrusion, causing the failure seems to eject. The position of the ejector early ones are provided for the left side or front too, things have been said that the current down a little later.
The long length of the cart, which is also conducive to a full ejection Ejekushonpoto bad. Likely sign of something possibly・・・besides this.

Various adjustment

After reviewing the contents overturned. They broke the tip of the barrel Wow, no. Souiya "might be surprised to see the barrel," but I thought that I had no contact with either・・・it. We immediately ordered a barrel. The fire is actually quite likely to be postponed.

First step

Mechanical block ○
Decomposition first. Nice find here. Model at hand has become fixed in a frame screws and metal mechanical block. This is one time省Keta. However, they work like a seesaw that only around a fixed point still must be securely attached in any way.

slide and frame
The slide moves bitter than I expected. That there would be plated, feeling not very likely to blow back. Confirmed the move to remove the internal parts, "What's going on?" I think the bitter about the move. SP Dounokouno hammer rather than a tension of not unreasonable to feel like the clearance of the basics. ・・・Worried about the future. Then, peel off the front plate of the rail Purafuremu First, only a small cut. However, this part of the hard coating is random. Then push the slide rail of the paper, cutting back and forth. This model, it can not afford to reduce the thickness of the bad parts cause weakening, and at this rate does not achieve even after blow-back forever, no other choice. On top of that, when the compound is applied to the Japan Mini Suri合Wase and part of the frame rails and the slide was a little better somehow.

Bleach ○
bleach in the bottom of the hammer in order to reduce friction between the brass plate attached to the bottom of the bleach・5 mm, one Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0041 To Ide decided to stick a little cart for holding the tip of the chin. HW removed from the slide made bleach, bleach the bottom flat so as to give, just cut the thickness of brass plate attached. On top of that, where two drill holes around the fixed plate in a small screw ("luck of the adjustment, the firing pray" for details.) However, a chin・ago and went from 5 mm, and Kurt Burichifeisu short (end magazines) would be the distance has become more and shorter. Distance in between the original way in mm 4, MGC if governance is about 15 mm. It has two post-processing has become more・5 mm. Now, what happens. (Eventually, the portion of the jaw is cut)

extractor
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0091 My model is not moved in almost original condition Ekisuto. Ekisuto this model fixing pins (actually tubers slender thread) is fixed in one place, making it so that the rotation angle, but only around it. Beretta M92 such as the typical scheme. But not work. At first, I thought it greatly SP tension is strong, it was different. SP once removed, try to move almost as Ekisuto set. Come on, not to say other than very bad shape or size Ekisuto. Therefore, aligning with the slide removed, sharpened by filing a Ekisuto modified to work well. On top of that, SP was a little weak, this may strengthen the state's future again. The portion of the nail tip has now been renovated with wide type, hold the cart is a certainty. However, thanks to that hard to assemble.

Magazine ○
Inside the magazine, and plunged into a polished brass round brush, moving performance in the entire floor polishing paper. In addition, SP is too strong tension that was cut about 2 inches.

slide stop Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0011
And where it does not match the shape of the oyster slide off the slide stop, correct or fine sand to stop the slide. Metal frame at the same time, engages in poor shape where the slide stop, because it inhibits the movement of the slide stop, correct or sand carved with a side of the frame. Increases the amount of upward movement of the slide stop this was to operate reliably stop the slide.

Sleeve ○?
The wonder is that the sleeve part. It's a part that is equivalent to Rikoirupuragu In terms of governance, the purpose of this is unknown.
If the Governor of the Marushin and MGC, recoil from the fact that SP is closed by the end Rikoirupuragu tension has become trapped inside while the slide. So, instead of tension bushings, you can put up a slide on the inside of sufficient strength, which is responsible for that act to prevent damage to the tip. Hudson Tokarev If, however, the interior is筒抜Ke, recoil does not take all the tension of the SP. what role this part? SP or recoil to be compressed and smooth, and improve their weight and how? Anyway, just because that just fits, or rotated to shift back and forth, I think it is a cause of malfunction in contact with the barrel. As another step to determine the complete set of barrels of goods and decided to wait and see once removed. (Once you get the instruction manual at a later date, "instant glue to fix the slide," which had been described. Really? Well, a little rough or not, Mr. Hudson.)

Once assembled at this stage to confirm the movement of the slide. Much better than the movement from scratch. Here, the panicked insects or fire. If the barrel is damaged, however, is how to work all right. The state took away the sleeve, firing from three available cart. 2 rapid-fire success. Sounds great, but the firing was quite a force to eject Curt blow back clean. However, the 3rd shot is stopped at the stage of feeding. At first I thought he's not activated so the slide stop, stop contact with the chin while the bleach in the ass of the cart. succumbed to feel resistance. I tried it again, 3rd shot was the same again. Hold open the final round of one successful, one failed. Successful only twice in two blazing, but Doukou not say, hey持Teta expectations.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Hudson Tokarev TT33 Part 2

Second stage
The instruction manual "SMG's (HW for)" you send from. Also, "OSCAR's" ABS has also been sent to you for that, very helpful. 感謝。 Thanks. I also have a block decomposition mechanism was avoided because there is no instruction manual, easy and mighty disappointed. Military pistol indeed.

Hammer ○, Russia, etc.
And as much as possible so as to reduce friction, and shear Dito, it is polished hammer, well, placebo level. But I think that was clean.

Feeding sure ○
Kio Migaku magazine inside again, gunpowder詰Mezu full load (from Cool to determine feeding to one more unreliable. It may also have influenced the barrel is damaged, scratched the tip per cart also feed light metal frame. Magazine in the lip, what's wrong・・・cart angles.

Cart
I'm going to use the cart for the original, P220 is also hard to abandon the cart. The problem is so calm inside the magazine. P220 is a short length 3 mm (well, it's an advantage), so in the magazine, they are moving the cart. And for the warhead section is slightly thicker, too cumbersome and would interfere with the slide stop.

○ sleeve
What should I do worry about the sleeves too. But it is perfectly fitted to operate, install and slides directly, recoil and hit the front in the SP as guides, worried about damage. And even with less weight僅Kanari. The ABS light to think that the slide is worth a little more weight. On the other hand, attached to a slide that is not like glue. One more thing. Given the distance between the cart and under the condition that Fururikoiru Burichifeisu slide, better install the sleeve. Just caught part of the thickness of the slide (1 mm) only, which reduces the amount of sliding back. This part, how you try to cut thin? Hmmm, should I do?
Just this time, "says Hakata boys" went to the Kara元気Ino Makoto.
"If my brother! And you? Climbed over here on the topic of Hadotoka Hiroshi Mori? Is coming next. While talking about the shortage of dust!"・・・・・・Skull and care, and care of people even know・・・(ーー;.

Third stage
"OSCAR's" Early arrival, you send the instruction manual for the ABS. Immediately "SMG's" you tried to send the HW than for the instruction manual. Then, finding that there is a difference in the following. First, the sleeve. This, ABS is not for. Then ejection. This was the initial model for other parts ABS, HW has become an integral for the mechanical block. Position appears to be a little different. HW is a position for a little later dropped. Combine potatoes screw mechanism is a block and metal frame, ABS for the course is not listed, HW was also noted for. Whether intentionally not listed are unknown.

Feeding sure ○
Again, from 8 to prepare the original cart, check the feeding. Pull the slide vigorously to work perfectly with the release Riyou Kaname operate in a flash. However, slightly weaker eject. SP Ekisuto might be better to revert to the strong.

Stop Trigger
When the actual trigger blowback in the state but burned off, pull the slide feels caught in the state. Bleach seems to be in contact with the bottom disc apparently strong connection. Even after the consolidation of Russia and hammer out, since the trigger back, along with some connection to the disk more than necessary force, to increase friction with the bleach. This will also occur governance. Stop trigger has been set Kasutamugaba well (screw potato) is not Date. The governor also said a copy might well be similar to Tokarev happen. We decided to install a trigger stop to limit the movement of the trigger. Pull the trigger while the hammer cocks, the position of the trigger the hammer falls, thick amount equivalent to the amount of movement of the trigger until the trigger is the most backward position, Sumu you attach something to trigger the back. I instantly bonded with adhesive rubber sheet 2 mm thick. Bond position below the trigger bar is just a portion in contact with the magazine catch. This reduced amount of movement of the trigger, the hammer began to fall off a stage full of exhausted. Also favor rapid fire (Wait, how can Hadotoka that?)

Ekisuto
Once a weak SP undo.However, I feel a bit too long as part of the nail biting end to the rim of the cart. Well, this seems to be caused from too much movement of Ekisuto increase in the last calibration due to my mistake. Try going a little shorter the time being.

sleeve
取Ri付Keyou or sleeve of harassment or let me leave off. Attached to the idea certainly seems to recoil SP will be compressed into a smooth, hard to throw away even weight gain.
Thus, in the direction of mounting, I decided to tweak a little. First, the zero thickness of 1 mm caught in the slide part was thinned to 5 mm・. Along with that, the front of the SP recoil guide, a thin but very few to scratch the surface contacting the thickness of the sleeve slides back the amount earned. Now add more than one millimeter Even though both,・・・might consolation. Inside the compound and polished sleeve, even a little smoother SP plan to be compressed. By the way, if a real gun, the barrel will remove the forward pull of the slide as well as governance, this model has become like a Beretta pull backwards. At that time, but of course we must remove the bushings and even so, imagine that removing the idea of pretty strong.If not, you can glue the sleeve Naonokoto. We have nothing to do with the operation of the sleeve, I've cut at an angle so as to dampen the barrel facing the place. This will be a little easier removal of the barrel. But the way that I put the glue・・・馴染Men.

○メカブロック Mechanical block ○
Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0031 But once that is fixed with screws potato, I felt like a seesaw is moving slightly around a fixed point, as also noted above. We decided to place another more secure location. After just a little bit down from the original fixed point, a hole that penetrates 1.5 blocks and a metal frame in mm mechanical drill, Screw the fine precision. That went well, still a little work. Hmmm, should I do?

Fourth stage
Burrell arrived at last. Preparation takes fire immediately. The problem is the wear sleeve instant glue. Was loaded with metal caps, available from the eight original cart. Misfire first shot, then fired several shots. The following bullets loaded OK. 2、3OK。 The first few bullets, OK. The first four bullets, you fire us, sliding back down in position. First five shells, dud, after firing several shots. The following bullets loaded OK. Eyes from 6,7,8 OK. Kou Shigeru hold open. The situation is very similar things from the next eight. The operation is so narrow, since it appears that somehow works, and I see how it fired again several times later,・・・was fired. Garn, broken barrel . Had completely broken barrel link. 17 from the first event. To be honest, terribly disappointed. It's much more I thought it quit, so what pains you, just to try it again, hit the mail order shop barrel. This broken barrel was made of ABS. What has not for the first ABS (melt in Akurisande). This material is changed, what a fate for one user・・・.

Mechanical block ○

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0081 Was expanded to block retaining pin mechanism, yet little work. Is a fixed time was fixed at a position close to the tip of a metal frame and mechanical block, less than 1 millimeter to float away and the tip force is applied, seem to be in contact with the slide. Other two pins are fixed to the other side I thought I設Keyou this was done in a different way from then degradation would take. Based in the state of the metal frame and the tip is lifted from a state that is a little rear end portion, the tip should be floating挟Me something is not here. Thus, vertical holes in the rear end of a metal frame by screwing a small screw in there, adjust the gap. It `s move on. </BLOCKQUOTE> Stage 5
I had half disgust, we concisely. Hammer tried to eliminate the duds to strengthen the SP. The lack of an appropriate size from the SP, hex nuts, cut corners, to expand its hole, then set your own spacers. This tension is a little stronger.
While that is operated several times, licking away the corners of the slide stop notch engages the slide was held open go wrong. The cart is provided for holding the tip of the chin Bleach noticed that the cart is held securely even without this was eventually removed this part (or What are you doing・・・).
Shotorikoiru somehow pale in the barrel. MGC Shotorikoiru this model as well as the governor, under the tension of the recoil recoil SP SP barrel by pressing the link the guide to rotate as the cam links are now down the barrel. Sono Tame, MGC in the Gabba, there is resistance even引Tsu張Rou barrel forward and hold open while (because of resistance by itself is not.) However, if the Tokarev barrel is pulled forward without any resistance. That means either that the link is not working in tension. This model is exactly・・・What the heck. Because it was too rough in Barerubusshingu Shine at number 400 in the compound over the paper, thereby reducing friction.

Phase 6

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0101 Shops under the barrel to the arrival. "I Tsuiteta Note this" and handed me a small piece of paper with her aunt's shop. Memorashii from Hudson. The contents are as follows: in general, "Kuni Yoshi can adapt to the chamber of the barrel cart. In front of the fire to warm." I adapt, or blend入Ran Senakya cart? Warm? You're now in summer (ーーWink・・・. Went home with mixed feelings, holding on to, fire immediately. Useless. You can limit the automatic fire from three somehow. I have spilled from a cart Burichifeisu, eject the cart with me. Well, a problem. What will still need to face the chin. Now, I noticed something weird. If touching the cart, where there is a coupling step of the case and bullet. Why? Remove all of the cart, why would not suit the size and definitely Tokarev cart Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Toka0111 Why do over, found that even subtle differences in size as Tokarev cart. Chi Yuukotcha what! Mairimashita. Up feeling very, Arekore decomposed to determine if, and how,・・・cracks in the barrel. As before, the link points to cracks in the barrel. Oh, and・・・do? </BLOCKQUOTE> End
Willingness to adjust the extinction of the damage at the second barrel. One o'clock (permanent?) Withdrawal. The barrel is damaged each time the ignition, no adjustment Hettakure. Force takes somewhere, but I think that in focusing on the barrel as a result it is, I do not know the cause. As in beyond my capacity. This gracefully throw up the white flag. The three movies that somehow because the blaze was recorded, keep it up and apologize instead.

Living near Hakata "your partner in crime" for everyone who. I'm sorry to no expectations. Invective, I will endure verbal abuse. If true, He went up there, where due to various reasons it also Kanaimasenu We have to apologize. So excuse me while the author of this "Hakata boys", so we offered treatment but instead so please (^^),'s squid. Thank you for a sec. With that said, "Hakata boys," says, well, Best regards!

After that fact was fiddling 2004.3 Arekore add Cocking the hammer and hammer angle and reinforcement of SP. Also for auto parts 380 warheads cart mulberry (limited to seven but Metric) was changed to shorten the length of the cart. The minutes to set the stopper Ditoneta cart (trouble off it many times.)
The best five blazing fire in this state. The Kita Tame hold open the slide was not hurting. The hammer block the left arm (for the first ejection from a ledge) has broken. Here is where the fun really breaks or. After the first shot this movie, from the misfire follows the hammer to cock it again, then four blazing. This is the final hammer down because of disk malfunction connections. The state is still, to somehow move forward from the perspective in the beginning (do not you do not want to (ーーWink.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website   Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transferred pages from Shiraaya's Website
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next